Score: 4.70 Votes: 33
rate this

Could You Survive a Zombie Outbreak?

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 17 years ago Views: 12.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr0bnoxious

Would I be allowed to feed the fat guy to the zombies and escape with the girl?

Dude, this is just wrong. Did Shaun feed Ed to the zombies? Fuck no he tried to save everyone including his hot babe and the fat guy............Oh fuck it - it's survival of the fittest, so go ahead and feed the fat bastard to 'em. Might slow 'em down enough so you can get away with the babe.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 10
The Zombies appeared on a Sunday afternoon in the summer of 2007 on the west side. It was a deadly day.

Early that Sunday morning, the police department raided an afterhours Rave because of complaints from neighbors about drug use (they turned out to be LOOTERS). Their raid got a little out of hand and in a matter of hours, all control was lost. . Most of the stores were closed and were easy to steal from, but some of the bigger names remained open (Wal-Mart). The stores in the community were robbed, not a one was left unrobbed. Looters were running around everywhere, many driving. They would run their car into the store to gain entry or would put chains on there car to pull a gate off.
Many of the looters had to find a place to store there goods; they would hide them in bushes or under stuff. Often there stuff would be taken from the place while they were away (thas right, the looters were stealing the looters shit).
There were some police men in that area, but an I-witness account says that they were not doing anything, probably because there were so many looters. Many of the looters started fires and when the firemen came, looters started to shoot them. Shots and blasts rang out all through the night.

Meanwhile on the west side the zombies were still wandering around aimlessly none had gone far, much less figure out how to drive a car.

The next day the Army was called in to kill all looters (which they accomplished).

The Army did not have enough personnel to send to the west to deal with the Zombies; however they called in the Airport Screeners from the International terminal and armed them with guns and plenty of ammo- the 20 brave airport screeners killed all of the zombies within hours.
Lvl 28
So where in the timeline did you end up crying to death?..Ill guess near the beginning.

@Mr0bnoxious feed the fat guy too them, chances are they'll get full before they're a 1/3 through his stomach...so he'll have lost weight, so when the zombie thing blows over he'll totally thank you for the free liposuction.
Lvl 29
My basement is two stories below ground level.
I have a quarter oz and a bong.

Chance of survival=5%

Chance of not really giving a rat's ass by that point=100%
Lvl 28

I could just see that too...zombies break in your door...your half way though a bag of funyuns, laughing at them. That would be a pretty badass ending to a zombie movie.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

My basement is two stories below ground level.
I have a quarter oz and a bong.

Chance of survival=5%

Chance of not really giving a rat's ass by that point=100%

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Lvl 4
Wow. I knew that this site would finally payoff. Sheez been dreaming about this scenario since Dawn of the dead and Zombie (check this movie out folks, finally get to see who wins out of a shark and a zombie)

First of all am a fan of the resident evil games (but i don't play them for shits) I Have Owne Resident Evil 4 for the last 2 months and i can't play it for more than 2 minutes (i think i would do better in real life once the adrenaline is pumping). I just hope the zombies arent like in 28 days Later.

My Stats
205lbs (93kg)
5'10 (heck i know no metric system)
Athletic (can high tail need it be)
Armed to the teeth with all the home depot gadgets
Power Saws, Staplers, screws and hammers and nails, and a laser level (for i want them perfect 2x4's against the doors)

My odds of surving this thing is 47% reasons being I have 3 kids (girls) major slow down since each is below 10. I own only one vehicle 2006 Odyssey have a hard time packing the kids when the zombies are bum rushing (van only good for when am running the zombies down, would then play a Shrek 2 DVD for the kids while doing so)

First stop would be Home Depot (since the nearest ammo store is 30 minutes away and knowing where i live in such crisis would be 1 hr traffic) end up getting lots of power tools and a few paint suits to keep the contamination to a minimum (also you got tons of chemical to mix) then i would barricade myself or build some kind of perimeter around my property (2 story home) definately would keep the zombies at bay till rescueing. Food not an issue either being with kids and all have to keep a weeks minimum of food.

p.s. Great post gentlemen
Lvl 10
scenario-

if a zombie bit your girls ankle and broke the skin, would you
A- put a bullet throuh her zombie ass head
B- cut her leg off so she doesn't turn into a zombie.
C- pour some listerine on the open wound and hope for the best?
Lvl 28
She would turn into a zombie no matter what, and all loyalty aside im not risking it...i wouldn't kill her, but im getting the fuck away from her.
Lvl 10
if you were hungry could you chop the thigh from the ankle before the virus spread --- and eat the thigh later without worrying about turning into a zombie?
Lvl 28
Nope, you would turn into a zombie..and then all the other zombies would mock you for being a sucker lol
Lvl 13
Wow, lot's of zombies in this thread.

For me, it's simple. I'd just head into our new office building. It's so fucking difficult to get in there even if you have the permission to open every door that I could easily stay there for 2 or 3 days before any zombie manages to break in (assuming that zombies are even more stupid than your average human being ).

The only problem is that we ran out of cookies and chocolate, so I'd have a hard time not eating anything

Except for that, I don't have any specific talents that could save my ass; but I'm a news junkie so I should know about rising zombies really early on.
Lvl 5
my special ability is that I'm black.
First I'd steal myself a car since I don't own one myself. Then probably go to the nearest gun store and stock up ammo, b-vests and guns. Then go out in a blazing glory with a boomstick in one hand and a chainsaw in the other like Ash.
i'd raid nasa and take over the plant, how i won't say. then i'd gather a whole bucnch of scientist to do my well wishing. i shall then shoot myself up to space and wait it out while staying in contact with the satellites, come back home. i would then rebuild after everyone is dead with stem cell reasecher and all the data the scientist left behind.i would start off weasel world muahahah...
Lvl 10
Honda, you know i cant share the master plan with just everyone, right? Trust me, it kicks ass
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by franklin

Honda, you know i cant share the master plan with just everyone, right? Trust me, it kicks ass

Quote:
Originally posted by PMfromfranklin

Re:my master plan

step 1: cry
step 2: try to pull myself together
step 3: ask anyone if i can have their gun
step 4: cover myself in bacon, as zombies are only attracted to living flesh
stap 5: eat the bacon, try not to cry again
step 6:
step 7: all is well.

you see honda, its the perfect plan.

That is the most badass plan i've ever heard.
Lvl 9
Though the bacon thing is a sure fire way, I would post up in walmart with a potato gun, that'll crack some heads, unless there is more than 1 at a time, then the bacon for sure
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

[reply=xanderb]
I will take as many as I can to the local strip club which has limited visablity from the outside so not to attract zombies. It also has limited entrances and naked chicks. It also has bouncers that will help keep out the undesirables. They serve lunch in most of them around here so there is a kitchen for food.

because dudes in the strip club in the middle of the day eating lunch are probably the same guys who are going to lose their shit in a zombie attack, and possibly fuck you over in the process by opening the door to escape or some shit.

[/reply]

It only takes one bullet to make the other pansies realize if they go for the door, they die. During a zombie attack, I have no problem shooting someone that will do more harm than good for a group of people.

On a side note, there have been a lot of people in here that have said they have miltary experience. Does anyone remember if that has ever been a poll question?
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Z-BO

Though the bacon thing is a sure fire way, I would post up in walmart with a potato gun, that'll crack some heads, unless there is more than 1 at a time, then the bacon for sure

Yeah wal mart does seem to be the popular pic as a place to hide...atleast the people who rebuild society will be able to do it at a low low price.
Lvl 8
id find me a cute zombie girl mate with her have zombie children train them, control them then take over the world.. die human slaves welcome to my world
  • Goto: