Could You Survive a Zombie Outbreak?

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 17 years ago Views: 12.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by caribonz

[reply=Kanzen]
[reply=Jack]
Interesting thread. I knew Kanzen would post multiple times in this one.

What do vegan zombies hunger for? Grraaaaaiiiiinnnnssss....
[/reply]

OK...Honda...you're off the hook.....when I don't survive...I'm going for the Grraaaaaiiiiinnnnssss anyway....you guys eat to much meat...or steriodal, antibiotic, growth hormone filled, adrenline infested tissue substance.....ahhhhh...you're already a zoombie .....
[/reply]

i only buy free range "Grraaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnsssss" and meats
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by franklin

[reply=caribonz]
[reply=Kanzen]
[reply=Jack]
Interesting thread. I knew Kanzen would post multiple times in this one.

What do vegan zombies hunger for? Grraaaaaiiiiinnnnssss....
[/reply]

OK...Honda...you're off the hook.....when I don't survive...I'm going for the Grraaaaaiiiiinnnnssss anyway....you guys eat to much meat...or steriodal, antibiotic, growth hormone filled, adrenline infested tissue substance.....ahhhhh...you're already a zoombie .....
[/reply]

i only buy free range "Grraaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnsssss" and meats
[/reply]

Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by robodick

According to my son & his world renowned, 5 X Award Winning Band, "Flesh is the Law!"

Your son looks a little bi-curious...

@ franklin, good job on the save game....good thinking ahead.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

@ franklin, good job on the save game....good thinking ahead.

If he was really prepared, he'd have a strategy guide and a copy of Action Replay.
Lvl 10
i got cheat codes from the 70's that weren't even published untill the 90's

and a hot 28 year old nigerian chick that i bang 20 times a day
Lvl 28
Quote:

i got hot 28 year old nigerian chick that i bang 20 times a day

You too?...
Lvl 25
Quote:

[reply=franklin]
i got hot 28 year old nigerian chick that i bang 20 times a day

You too?...
[/reply]

Doesn't everyone?
Lvl 10
My son has a hot 28 year old Nigerian girlfriend too
Lvl 28
Quote:

My son has a hot 28 year old Nigerian girlfriend too

I think your son might be a little bi-curious
Lvl 3
OK, I live on a farm, have ATV's , Tractors (BIG FUCKERS that could be converted into something dangerous) I Hunt, own rifles and have a shitload of ammo. Could block off the area for miles around and get the other angry farmers to join up and kick some Zombie ass. I have animals, and crops , so food wouldn't be to much of a problem. And if I did need to beat it, then I am a mile from the ocean, so I guess I could High tail it out of here that way on a small boat. FUCK, I AM SO READY FOR THESE MOTHER FUCKERS, BRING IT ON.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by thuri

OK, I live on a farm, have ATV's , Tractors (BIG FUCKERS that could be converted into something dangerous) I Hunt, own rifles and have a shitload of ammo. Could block off the area for miles around and get the other angry farmers to join up and kick some Zombie ass. I have animals, and crops , so food wouldn't be to much of a problem. And if I did need to beat it, then I am a mile from the ocean, so I guess I could High tail it out of here that way on a small boat. FUCK, I AM SO READY FOR THESE MOTHER FUCKERS, BRING IT ON.

Great answer man
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by thuri

u are in an ideal situation

the nearest beach around here is one hour away and yo have to go through the city...which is the last place you wanna be in a zombie outbreak
Lvl 13
You know I think I would do alright if I heard about the zombie invasion\outbreak ... whatever early enough. I'm located in a small isolated city but total wilderness around and access to two or three cabins remote enough that the zombies would have to be going on some walk-about to get to me.

I'm in fairly good shape
I hunt
I have wilderness survival training
CPR\First Aid training
Certified mountain guide .. OK this one probably doesn't means anything although I doubt zombies can rock climb.

At my home I have a 4x4, Snowmobile and an ATV, a comfortable guide tent with a wood stove and portable generator and half a dozen 5 gallon gerry cans loaded on my trailer with the ATV and snowmobile.

I have a couple of hunting rifles and two shotguns - one is a defender model with the plug removed (nine shots in the barrel and chamber) folding stock ... it makes me feel comfortable in bear country so I figure it would make a good zombie gun (12 guage buckshot and slugs .. hell yeah! I knew it would come in handy some day)

Yeah if I got out of town early enough I think I could live quitely and comfortably at my choice of isolated cabins for a long time.
Lvl 28
Good stuff guys, lots of cool strategies and such...keep em commin.
Lvl 24
Piro- Sorry mate second best Army...

It's 23:16 approx...I am well stocked. I have 30 days rations for four. My home is secure from intrusion. I live in a gated community with roving armed security. A Fire and Rescue station is less than 2 minutes away (Fire Trucks are great Zombie smashers). My SUV is garaged, gassed and ready at a moment's notice. My USMC training includes weapons and hand to hand combat (still have to avoid that bite), communications, minor medical (think steak knife tracheotomy or stiching and field dressing a field wound),munitions and various other skills. My gunsafe is well stocked with the right type of weapons for this situation. Shotguns, .45 caliber pistols for headshots at close range and rifles for one shot one kill scenarios at greater distance.

Since I am removed from an urban area, I have a better opportunity to prepare once the news hits the street. I will grab the loved ones and head for a safe location such as Camp Pendleton or a more secluded location where I can either wait it out or assist is resolution of the problem through whatever means deemed pheasible and appropriate.

Once the horror is over, my education and skills can be used to help rebuild our society. One of those tenets will be that WBW become mandatory for all males over the age of seventeen and part of thier class curriculum as it encourages critical thinking, creativity, communication, a healthy libido and is all around fun.

Have I left anything out?
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by Bigdaddydiesel

Chance of letting Keeley Hazel suck me off if she's a Zombie - 100% (what a way to go)

ROFL ROFL ROFL ...... oh man , thats some funny shit , i was literally laughing out loud..... what a crack up !!!

I couldnt agree more !!
Lvl 32
I survived this so I should be alright
Lvl 5
These cover me:

Extreme physical condition.
Knowledge of firearms/weaponry in general.
Wilderness survival training.
Military service.
police/rescue.
First aid/CPR/medical training.
Martial arts training.
Construction.
Hunting.
Extreme military strength.

Brief background, I have been a SWAT member for the past 5 years, just qualified for a team leader position, my specific training is in sharpshooting. All my equipment and gear is stored in my duty bag at my house. My divisional headquarters lies 105km North via roadways, 87kms if I take my fishing boat across the lake. Upon arrival we are situated 3kms from a local hospital and surrounded by grocery stores. I would immediately gather my surviving team members and we would saddle up and look for survivors while raiding the grocery stores, we would use the divisional HQ as our Base of operations with air cover from the PKSY unit. Then it would just be a matter of protecting those alive and eliminating anything that is infected.

We've actually talked and planned a similiar situation for fun, we experimented with it in a paintball environment.
Lvl 32
Quote:
Originally posted by VanZandt

These cover me:

Extreme physical condition.
Knowledge of firearms/weaponry in general.
Wilderness survival training.
Military service.
police/rescue.
First aid/CPR/medical training.
Martial arts training.
Construction.
Hunting.
Extreme military strength.

Brief background, I have been a SWAT member for the past 5 years, just qualified for a team leader position, my specific training is in sharpshooting. All my equipment and gear is stored in my duty bag at my house. My divisional headquarters lies 105km North via roadways, 87kms if I take my fishing boat across the lake. Upon arrival we are situated 3kms from a local hospital and surrounded by grocery stores. I would immediately gather my surviving team members and we would saddle up and look for survivors while raiding the grocery stores, we would use the divisional HQ as our Base of operations with air cover from the PKSY unit. Then it would just be a matter of protecting those alive and eliminating anything that is infected.

We've actually talked and planned a similiar situation for fun, we experimented with it in a paintball environment.

VanZandt taken out early by the Zombie fish
Lvl 15
Quote:

[reply=robodick]
WTF....

Wow, you managed to post without mentioning your 28Yr old Nigerian wife...good work.
[/reply]

That has quote of the day written all over it.
  • Goto: