Score: 4.29 Votes: 14
rate this

The Official WBW 'Down Under' Joke Thread.

Starter: SydneySinbad Posted: 15 years ago Views: 61.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 30
Letter to a men's helpline..

Hi Bob,

I really need your advice on a serious problem: I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat. When she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment crouched behind the boat that I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard engine mounting bracket. Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace the whole bracket?
Lvl 30
Make My Day!
I was sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a large, trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig.

"Well, whatcha' gonna do about it?" he says, menacingly, as I burst into tears.
"Come on, man," the biker says, "I didn't think you'd CRY. I can't stand to see a man crying."
"This is the worst day of my life," I say.
"I'm a complete failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife with another man... and then my dog bit me."
"So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all, I buy a drink, I drop a capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve; and then you show up and drink the whole damn thing!
But, Hell, enough about me, how are you doing?"
Goldseeker finds this awesome.
Lvl 9
A woman was having sex with her lover in her apartment, 20 storeys high.
Suddenly she heard her husband arrives. She told her lover, stay like statue and Don't move.
Husband: Who is this?"
Wife: This is a robot I bought to have sex with when u r travelling.
Husband: Ok let's have sex now
Wife: No sweetheart , yesterday I got my period. So I will go & make a cup of coffee 4 u.
After she left the husband said "Damn it I'm so horny, I will fuck this robot! He tried fucking.
The lover started talking in a metallic robotic way:
"SYSTEM ERROR! WRONG HOLE! SYSTEM ERROR! WRONG HOLE".
Husband: Damn! robot is not working properly. I'm throwing it out of the window.
The lover realised that he was on the 20th floor so he said
"SOFTWARE UPDATED"
PLEASE TRY AGAIN
Lvl 30
A man was dining alone in a fancy restaurant and there was a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He had been checking her out since he sat
down, but lacked the nerve to talk with her.
Suddenly she sneezed, and her glass eye came flying out of its socket towards the man. He reflexively reached out, grabbed it out of the air, and
handed it back.
'Oh my, I am so sorry,' the woman said, as she popped her eye back in place.
'Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you.'
They enjoyed a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they went to the theatre followed by drinks. They talked they laughed, she shared her
deepest dreams and he shared his. She listened to him with interest.
After paying for everything, she asked him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast. They had a wonderful,
wonderful time.
The next morning, she cooked a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy was amazed. Everything had been so incredible!
'You know,' he said, 'you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?'
'No,' she replies.

Wait for it ...... ....

It's coming ...... .....

The suspense is killing you, isn't it?

She said .... .....:

'You just happened to catch my eye.'
Lvl 30
An Oldie but good
For my overseas friends Centrelink is our pension office so to speak
A woman walks into the Elizabeth Centre link office, trailed by 15 kids...
'WOW,' the social worker exclaims, 'Are they ALL yours?
'Yeah they are all mine,' the flustered mother sighs, having heard that question a thousand times before.
She says, 'Sit down Terry.' All the children rush to find seats.
'Well,' says the social worker, 'then you must be here to sign up. I'll need all your children's names.'
'This one's my oldest - he is Terry.'
'OK, and who's next?'
'Well, this one he is Terry, also.'
The social worker raises an eyebrow but continues. One by one, through the oldest four, all boys, all named Terry.
Then she is introduced to the eldest girl, named Terri.
'All right,' says the caseworker. 'I'm seeing a pattern here. Are they ALL named Terri?'
Their Mother replied, 'Well, yes-it makes it easier. When it is time to get them out of bed and ready for school, I yell, 'Terry!' An' when it's time
for dinner, I just yell 'Terry!' an' they all come runnin.' An' if I need to stop the kid who's running into the street, I just yell 'Terry' and all of
them stop It's the smartest idea I ever had, namin' them all Terry.'
The social worker thinks this over for a bit, then wrinkles her forehead and says tentatively, 'But what if you just want ONE kid to come, and not the
whole bunch?

'I call them by their surnames!'
Lvl 22
Good one Syd
Lvl 30
Some days a Girl just can't win:
A woman was shaking out a rug on the balcony of her 17th floor condo' when a sudden gust of wind blew her over the railing. "Damn, that was stupid," she thought as she fell. "What a way to die."
As she passed the 14th floor, a man standing at his railing caught her in his arms. While she looked at him in disbelieving gratitude, he asked, "Do
you suck?" "No!" she shrieked, aghast. So, he dropped her.
As she passed the 12th floor, another man reached out and caught her. "Do you fuck?" he asked. "Of course not!" she exclaimed before she could stop herself. He dropped her, too.
The poor woman prayed to God for one more chance. As luck would have it, she was caught a third time, by a man on the eighth floor................. "I
suck! I fuck!" she screamed in panic................ "S***!" he said, and dropped her.........
Lvl 30
At some point in a guy's life.... it comes down to this.

Four guys have been going to the same fishing trip for many years.
Two days before the group is to leave, Ron's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going.
Ron's mates are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.
Two days later the three get to the camping site only to find Ron sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire.
"Shit Ron, how long you been here, and how did you talk your missus into letting you go?"
"Well, I've been here since yesterday. Yesterday evening, I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who?'"
I pulled her hands off, and she was wearing a brand new nightie.
She took my hand and pulled me to our bedroom.. The room had candles and rose petals all over.
On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes!
She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed, and I did.
And then she said, "Do whatever you want."

So, Here I am..

*************************************************************************************
Lvl 30

Five surgeons are discussing who were the best patients to operate on.

The first surgeon says, 'I like to see Accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered.'

The second responds, 'Yeah, but you should try Electricians! Everything inside them is colour-coded.'

The third surgeon says, 'No, I really think Librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order.'

The fourth surgeon chimes in, 'You know I like Construction Workers... Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end, and when the job takes longer than you said it would.'

But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he observed, 'You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine, and there are only two moving parts - the mouth and the arsehole - and they are interchangeable'
Lvl 30
The Government sent back my Income Tax Return:
Returned Mail, Can you believe it?

They sent my income tax return back to me!
In response to question # 4, "Do you have any dependants?"
I replied -
"200,000 illegal immigrants, 25,000 crack heads, 1 million unemployable people, 30 thousand people in prison, and 809 idiots in Parliament.

Apparently, this was NOT an acceptable answer.

Who did I miss?
Lvl 30
I.O.U. AUSTRALIA'S DEBT CLOCK.

http://www.debtclock.com.au/
Lvl 30
Marriage Humor:
Wife: 'What are you doing?'
Husband: Nothing.
Wife: 'Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.'
Husband: 'I was looking for the expiration date.'
-------------------------------
Wife : 'Do you want dinner?'
Husband: 'Sure! What are my choices?'
Wife: 'Yes or no.'
--------------------------------------------------------
Stress Reliever:
Girl: 'When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.'
Boy: 'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.'
Girl: 'Well, that's because we aren't married yet.'
------------------------------
Son: 'Mum, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.'
Mum: 'Well, you have done the right thing.'
Son: 'But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap..'

A newly married man asked his wife, 'Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?'
'Honey,' the woman replied sweetly, 'I'd have married you, NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!'
------------------------------------------------------------
A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?'
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humor!'

Husbands are husbands

A man was sitting reading his papers when his wife hit him round the head with a frying pan.
'What was that for?' the man asked.
The wife replied 'That was for the piece of paper with the name Jenny on it that I found in your pants pocket'.
The man then said 'When I was at the races last week Jenny was the name of the horse I bet on'
The wife apologized and went on with the housework.
Three days later the man is watching TV when his wife bashes him on the head with an even bigger frying pan, knocking him unconscious.
Upon re-gaining consciousness the man asked why she had hit again.
Wife replied. 'Your horse phoned'
Lvl 30
OH&S:
Gladys failed a Health and Safety course at the Local Senior Centre today.
One of the questions was:
"In the event of a fire, what steps would you take?"
"Fucking' big ones," was apparently, not the right answer.
Lvl 22

Thanks Syd..
Lvl 30
Road Rage:
So anyway, I'm behind this prick who can't fucking drive. Weaving all over the place and hasn't got a fucking clue.
I'm roaring, "You fucking Paki bastard, learn to drive!!”
And while you're at it, why don't you fuck off back to your own country, you smelly prick.”
You know what the cheeky bastard did?
He stopped and said, "Get out of my taxi!"
Lvl 30
Always get a 2nd Opinion:
The doctor said,
"Joe, the good news is I can cure your headaches.
The bad news is that it will require castration.
You have a very rare condition, which causes your testicles to press on your spine, and the pressure creates one hell of a headache.
The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles."
Joe was shocked and depressed. He wondered if he had anything to live for. He had no choice but to go under the knife.
When he left the hospital, he was without a headache for the first time in 20 years, but he felt like he was missing an important part of himself. As he walked down the street, he realized that he felt like a different person. He could make a new beginning and live a new life.
He saw a men's clothing store and thought, "That's what I need... a new suit."
He entered the shop and told the salesman, "I'd like a new suit."
The elderly tailor eyed him briefly and said, "Let's see...size 44 long."
Joe laughed, "That's right, how did you know?"
"Been in the business 60 years!" the tailor said.
Joe tried on the suit; it fit perfectly.
As Joe admired himself in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about a new shirt?"
Joe thought for a moment and then said, "Sure."
The salesman eyed Joe and said, "Let's see, 34 sleeves and 16-1/2 neck."
Joe was surprised, "That's right, how did you know?"
" Been in the business 60 years."
Joe tried on the shirt, and it fit perfectly.
Joe walked comfortably around the shop,
and the salesman asked, "How about some new underwear?"
Joe thought for a moment and said, "Sure."
The salesman said, "Let's see...size 36."
Joe laughed, "Ah ha! I got you, I've worn a size 34 since I was 18 years old."
The salesman shook his head, "You can't wear a size 34.
A size 34 would press your testicles up against the base of your spine and give you one hell of a headache."

New suit - $400
New shirt - $36
New underwear - $6
Second opinion - PRICELESS
Lvl 22
I can always count on Syd to give me a good laugh. Thanks Bud!
Lvl 30
Blonde Painter:
A blonde decides to paint a couple of rooms whilst her husband is at work.
Husband arrives home, is delighted with the work but finds his wife collapsed in a pool of sweat
He removes her heavy parker & leather jacket & checks that she is OK.
When asked why she wore such heavy clothing whilst painting she replied she was only following the directions on the can which said 'for best results put on two coats'
Lvl 30
Advice from an old guy... (One for Notech)
I was working out in the gym when I spotted a powerfully built young lady.
I asked the trainer who was near by, "What machine in here should I use to impress that young woman over there?"
The trainer looked me up and down and said, "I would try the ATM in the lobby."
Lvl 30
My Parents are funny, when they bend over, you hear gas leaks and they blame their dog!
  • Goto: