Score: 3.75 Votes: 12
rate this

McCain's New Vice President

Starter: fsujd524 Posted: 15 years ago Views: 10.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 16
Biden is almost outright hostile to our right against unreasonable search and seizure with his proposal of terrorism laws and laws to help the RIAA. Obama is against both of the first two Amendments with his attempts to censor TV and his pushing of anti-gun legislation. McCain passed ethics reform that infringes on our First Amendment rights.

And Palin once asked a question without doing anything about it. I guess out of the bunch she is actually the best on our rights.
Lvl 11
Enough politics, people! Debate that on another site. Let's get back to what this site is about in the first place: BEAUTIFUL, NAKED WOMEN!!!!!
Lvl 14
Can we all agree that she is HOT!!! I mean I'll do her.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Hansfranz

Enough politics, people! Debate that on another site. Let's get back to what this site is about in the first place: BEAUTIFUL, NAKED WOMEN!!!!!

That's what this specific part of this forum is for.

The naked boobies are thataway -------->
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by rocknthefreeworld

Biden is almost outright hostile to our right against unreasonable search and seizure with his proposal of terrorism laws and laws to help the RIAA. Obama is against both of the first two Amendments with his attempts to censor TV and his pushing of anti-gun legislation. McCain passed ethics reform that infringes on our First Amendment rights.

And Palin once asked a question without doing anything about it. I guess out of the bunch she is actually the best on our rights.

As the mayor of a tiny town and gov of a state with few people, she hasn't had the ability to do anything about it yet.

Devil you know at this point.
Lvl 16
Bullshit. As mayor, she could have tried to actually ban something. As governor, she could have used the "family values" line to at least start discussion. Or at least do more than ask one question one time with no follow-up. It would have been much easier to do on a smaller level. I can only guess that you are just searching for reasons not to like her.
Lvl 11
Point taken, EricLindros! Thanks!! If anyone calls, I'll be drooling in the naked boobie section...
Lvl 18
yea, screw this, I'm off to wag my little bean as well.
Lvl 27
Does anyone think her daughter being pregnant will sway voters one way or another?

Myself I could actually care less.

How many people know, or should I say, don't know, someone, or a family that has had to deal with this type of situation? So for myself, that is pretty much a non-issue...
Lvl 18
its a non-issue for me, but again, ironic that someone who promotes abstinence now sorta has a living example that it might not work. I think its weird they parade the baby daddy.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by mrdorkbutt

its a non-issue for me, but again, ironic that someone who promotes abstinence now sorta has a living example that it might not work. I think its weird they parade the baby daddy.

Indeed, and I can't quite figure out why?
Lvl 16
He is around because they are getting married.
Lvl 18
at 17? The good decisions continue.

Shouldn't they -- particularly he -- be in like...high school or something?
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by mrdorkbutt

at 17? The good decisions continue.

Shouldn't they -- particularly he -- be in like...high school or something?

Good or bad decision, thats for the young people to decide for themselves, doesn't really matter what age someone gets married, some marriages make it, some don't ...

He doesn't necessarily have to be in high school, I graduated when I was 17
Lvl 18
Should they....he...be in like college or something?
Lvl 16
By the way. I find it interesting that everyone keeps saying the pregnancy proves that "abstinence only" sex ed does not work. But only two people were there when the baby was conceived and only the know whether protection was used or not. If it was, then abstinence education may still work and the contraceptive failed.

Note that I am not a believer in abstinence only education. I believe abstinence should be taught as the only 100% effective form of protection from pregnancy or disease, but it is likely that none of the students will make it to adulthood as virgins and the pros and cons of the different forms of birth control should be provided as a matter of fact. I have seen some of what currently passes for sex-ed and it is shameful that they do not place more emphasis on the drawbacks and failure rates of the different forms. Kids seems to think that just putting on a condom protects them from anything as long as it doesn't break.
Lvl 27
The entire sex education issue really doesn't matter to me in the least. I'm a firm believer in parents talking to their children about sex, or drinking, or drugs, or any other issue that is a personal one. The government shouldn't be expected to teach people about everything, and I for one, will make sure my kids are prepared for the world we live in, I won't just leave their entire education up to the school system...

Oh...I never went to college either
Lvl 18
Um....dude. And I love listening to you all day with the, "you weren't there stuff so you can't 100% know for sure", but I do know this for sure:

Abstinence means not fucking. She is pregnant. Abstinence didn't work. Whether he double or tripled bagged it has nothing to do with it. If you are teaching kids not to have sex and they have are having sex anyways, then it doesn't work.

AND I DO KNOW 100% THAT THE GIRL GOT FUCKED!!! I didn't have to be there. If I HAD been there though I'd have totally posted the pictures by now.

I agree with your other points.

And I completely agree with Demonic. How gay is my avatar now?

Do you think he is still hitting it? Damage is done and they are engaged. He's probably pounding that the with Mom and Dad in the next room right?
Lvl 27
dorky, its very much teh ghey

The only reason I bring this up about the daughter is because its an issue that I'm sure we haven't heard the last of, yet it really won't help me make up my mind on if I like Palin or not, or if she was a good choice for McCain as a running mate...
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Demonicmale

dorky, its very much teh ghey

It really is though, right? I'm just like Lindros now. This totally gets me into the reach around society too. Don't tell, but I've got no plans for giving, just receiving. Close my eyes and pretend that Honda is Tyra Banks.
  • Goto: