Score: 3.67 Votes: 3
rate this

Discuss how demonic possession and other supernatural things are possible.or not

Starter: NightCruiser Posted: 9 years ago Views: 14.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098
Why aren't we talking about cocktail hour ?

There's no hour for cocktail, it's always cocktail time !
F1098, Davey45, [Deleted], [Deleted] find this awesome.
Lvl 19
Once again the French understand..............

( Demon Alcohol !! lol)
* This post has been modified : 9 years ago
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
There's no hour for cocktail, it's always cocktail time !

Quote:
Originally posted by F1098
Once again the French understand..............

Vive le cocktail?

What's a popular French concoction?
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by Davey45

Vive le cocktail?

My favorite is a Whiskey Sour made with a good scotch, its not French but that is what I like best......

Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by lira_pent
also, nightcruiser, do you live in a parallel universe or something?

Thanks,! Another good idea for a thread What people could be seeing and hear is beings from a parallel universe. Many theories out concerning multiple Universes. Why should we think we are the only Universe? If one can be created then why not many more?
Quote:
Originally posted by NightCruiser

Thanks,! Another good idea for a thread What people could be seeing and hear is beings from a parallel universe. Many theories out concerning multiple Universes. Why should we think we are the only Universe? If one can be created then why not many more?

An alternate universe would be kinda interesting, It makes you wonder.
Lvl 59
Quote:

Take me down
to Troll post city
where the thoughts are dumb
and the logic shitty
F1098, Althalus, jenngurl23 find this awesome.
Well...I know NightCruiser never hears me, so either him or I must be in a parallel universe.

Spoiler alert.....its not me.
Lvl 19
Meanwhile, it's close to cocktail hour here
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Take me down
to Troll post city
and the logic shitty

Try and keep any open mind--will ya? You might learn something
Lvl 70
Quote:

Vive le cocktail?

I don't know. Pastis, wine or champaign soup

Quote:

Take me down
to Troll post city
and the logic shitty

You never know. The next thread might be based on Fringe evidences
Lvl 4
Quote:

Take me down
to Troll post city
and the logic shitty

I just have a lot of interest and experiences. I don't claim to be an expert on anything. How about your freak show thread? I don't go in that and complain about that gross piece of crap of yours. I can't even look at it. is that suppose to turn people on? i think it is just a sick troll IMO
Speaking of the fringe evidence , I used to listen to Art Bell late at night when I was battling insomnia during a long long night. More than once I fell asleep with him on and I had nightmares bout their subject that night. I am starting to think some people are remnants of the old Art Bell Crowd and are here with us. All we need now are Alien Abductions, and CIA black Ops. They used to have some wild stuff on that radio show, and I left the lights on quite a few nights.
Lvl 19
Art Bell ??

Wow, that is pure nostalgia for me. I had a girl friend in SF and I would commute from LA in the middle of the night and listen to that guy. Nothing was too freaky for him to talk about. Probability and physics were not his game, but entertainment however unintended was huge.

Thanks for the remembrance Lia.

( The thought occurs to me that maybe Art Bell has come back to us as Night Crawler man. Dunno....)
Lvl 8
Troll post or not, NC has the right to start whatever discussion he wants. Doesn't mean we have to participate.

Also, omuh, explain what the hell is champagne soup? Or pastis for that matter?
NightCruiser finds this awesome.
Lvl 59
Quote:

I just have a lot of interest and experiences. I don't claim to be an expert on anything. How about your freak show thread? I don't go in that and complain about that gross piece of crap of yours. I can't even look at it. is that suppose to turn people on? i think it is just a sick troll IMO

I have a lot of interests and experiences too.

Except mine are based in the real world.
[Deleted], Althalus find this awesome.
Clearly possible:

Davey45, EricLindros, [Deleted] find this awesome.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by Lia
Speaking of the fringe evidence , I used to listen to Art Bell late at night when I was battling insomnia during a long long night. More than once I fell asleep with him on and I had nightmares bout their subject that night. I am starting to think some people are remnants of the old Art Bell Crowd and are here with us. All we need now are Alien Abductions, and CIA black Ops. They used to have some wild stuff on that radio show, and I left the lights on quite a few nights.

I listen to Coast to Coast while in the shower every morning Arts wife died and he lost interest. I liked him better than George
Lvl 4
Quote:

I have a lot of interests and experiences too.

Except mine are based in the real world.

For a good many people the paranormal/supernatural is real and documented. Multiple Universes possibilities are being studied by "real" scientist. Study up on Cosmology. I grew up in a Christian home so the Bible is real for me. Some of it is "out there" ie the Book of Revelations, which I don't think should have been included in the Bible. Other things that i don't think are inspired by God. But you really can't openly question any of it if you want to belong to any Church. So I drifted away from Church 15 years or so ago. Baptist do not believe in Ghost but believe in Demons. When you die, you go straight to Heaven or Hell, there is no in between in the Baptiste faith. But Eric, until you can tell us why we are here. What our purpose is? What was here before the Big Bang? Why did the Big Bang happen when it did? What set if off? Why does the Universe arrange itself so life can exist? Why is there no other life in our Solar system? You don't have any of the answers to these questions but you think you know it all. Yea you are not even a speck in the Universe but you think you have it all figured out. Mocking those that try and find answers. I for one don't rule out any possibilities
* This post has been modified : 9 years ago
Lvl 70
Quote:
Troll post or not, NC has the right to start whatever discussion he wants. Doesn't mean we have to participate.

Also, omuh, explain what the hell is champagne soup? Or pastis for that matter?

Pastis is like an alcoholic anise syrup (you put a dose of it with water). Very common in south of France for appetizer.
Champagne soup if more like a party drink (a bit like sangria except you replace the red wine with champagne). The recipe is champagne, triple sec, lemon juice and sugar.

Beware though. If you drink those at 3am, French ghosts might come and hit you with a baguette.
  • Goto: