Score: 3.67 Votes: 3
rate this

Discuss how demonic possession and other supernatural things are possible.or not

Starter: NightCruiser Posted: 9 years ago Views: 14.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 4
Oh yea the Catholic Church has just seen up close, in the same room, real time human experiences with Demons.That is a lot less valuable than looking in a telescope at something that is Trillions of light years away----Not!
Quote:
Originally posted by Poida
Do you believe in love?

Same thing, you can't prove that kind of stuff.

Ok, if you'll admit that demon and ghost sightings are the work hormones, and stimulation of brain, then I will agree that they exist. Outside of our bodies...not a chance.
Doobie_Bro, Althalus find this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by NightCruiser
Oh yea the Catholic Church has just seen up close, in the same room, real time human experiences with Demons.That is a lot less valuable than looking in a telescope at something that is Trillions of light years away----Not!

You make all these claims...in every one of the threads you make, but never provide a stitch of proof or evidence. You know what thats called? Its called opinion, and opinion is not fact.
Lvl 4
I believe there are black holes and dark matter, multiple Universes and maybe even worm holes.. What I am saying is if that all exist then it is also possible that other realms of existence is possible too
Poida finds this awesome.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Ok, if you'll admit that demons and ghosts are the work of an unexplained outside force stimulating the pineal gland within the brain therefore bringing about supernatural hallucinations of anomalous matter, then I will agree that they exist. Outside of our, the casual observers bodies...not a chance, but in the eye of the beholder, yes.

I never said anything about sightings so I ftfy, glad we could agree about something.

I'm not trying to prove or disprove anything btw, that would be impossible, humans don't have anywhere near the scale of intelligence required... yet. Anyone who wants to flat out deny this stuff simply because science hasn't figured it out yet needs their head read.
Lvl 4
New Mexico Police see Ghost!

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/26631638/new-mexico-police-say-they-caught-a-ghost-on-camera
Lvl 26
Should be a - choice: General CRAP !!!!
What the fuck !!! - grow a brain - !!! simple as that !!
Lvl 4
The most impossible thing that there is, is getting some people to have an open mind to what might be remotely possible.

NightCruiser, doolittle find this awesome.
  • Goto: