Score: 4.00 Votes: 11
rate this

Ask a cam girl

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 11 years ago Views: 20.4K
  • Goto:
I've watched what boys wants from a distance for awhile now, there seem to be some interesting people, so I decided to join. Because what boys want has given me many enjoyable pictures to look at, I thought I would try and give back with a thread of my own.

For some time now, I have been a cam girl on one of the popular sites, I wont say which, so as not to get in trouble. I'm not here to promote myself, so I won't say where I work, or what my name is.

I thought that maybe guys might want to ask me questions about camming. These questions could be about how it works, what are some of the weirdest requests I've gotten, or anything else that might be on your mind.

So please - don't be scared, but don't be rude either - ask me some questions.
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 28
If someone comes in and in all like, rude and mean and stuff....but then also has lots of (credits, tokens, cash) do you let them be all douchy while showering you in dolla dolla BILLZ..or just like, tell him to fuck off?
Lvl 18
Welcome to the site! Since you brought it up I have to ask, what was the weirdest request you've received?
Lvl 28
I don't know how I missed this one...

How much did you make?!
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

If someone comes in and in all like, rude and mean and stuff....but then also has lots of (credits, tokens, cash) do you let them be all douchy while showering you in dolla dolla BILLZ..or just like, tell him to fuck off?

If the guy is tipping, then its a little easier, but at the same time, if he's really being rude and upsetting my regulars and bringing the mood of the room down, then I'll ask him to stop. If that doesn't work, then I ban him for a day. If that still doesn't work, then I ban him for 60 days.

Most of the time, the guys who tip, are actually pretty respectful because they don't want to get banned. Its the losers with zero tokens that are the douchebags.
Quote:
Originally posted by sweetfingers

Welcome to the site! Since you brought it up I have to ask, what was the weirdest request you've received?

Its hard to narrow it down to one, but one of the oddest requests is to make fun of a guys penis size. I wish I could say I've only got that request once, but its actually fairly common.
Quote:

I don't know how I missed this one...

How much did you make?!

Me personally, I could make $1000 on a good day. It really depends on which site you work on, how long you work, how popular you are, etc. I know some girls making $500,000 a year.
Lvl 28
Do you want to marry me? Then we can be rich and awesome forever?

Did you like any of the guys on the site, or was it all business?
Quote:

Do you want to marry me? Then we can be rich and awesome forever?

Did you like any of the guys on the site, or was it all business?

haha, you're very funny, and no doubt awesome.

I think its next to impossible to remain all business. I consider some of my regulars my friends, that doesn't mean that I want to meet up and fuck them though.
Lvl 18
ever run into a viewer that actually knew you?
Lvl 19
How many women visit your site ?
Welcome to the site...nice to see another woman.

Hmmm....question to ask. I'll just ask a simple one. Is it a good job, would you recommend it for other women?
Quote:
Originally posted by sweetfingers

ever run into a viewer that actually knew you?

No, but it was a bit of a concern. Thankfully the site I work for allows you to block different geographical areas.
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098

How many women visit your site ?

I don't know how many women members there would be on the whole site, but it isn't extremely uncommon to have women in your room. A lot of the time they may be other models though, and there are always guys pretending to be women. Thats not to say that there aren't some legit women, and couples.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by CamgirlX

Its hard to narrow it down to one, but one of the oddest requests is to make fun of a guys penis size. I wish I could say I've only got that request once, but its actually fairly common.

Their own penis, or some jerk from the dudes work? Cause... word on the street is that Kanzen a friend of a friend has dropped a pretty penny on getting chicks to insult EL someone's man bits.
Lvl 28
How did the payment actually work, what percentage of the money spent did you actually make?

Did you ever do anything, like...on cam that you regret? lol
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Welcome to the site...nice to see another woman.

Hmmm....question to ask. I'll just ask a simple one. Is it a good job, would you recommend it for other women?

I think its a good job. You set your own hours, if you don't feel like working, you don't, however you also don't get paid. If you're outgoing, and confidant, and comfortable with your body, then I would say yes, I would recommend it.
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

Their own penis, or some jerk from the dudes work? Cause... word on the street is that Kanzen a friend of a friend has dropped a pretty penny on getting chicks to insult EL someone's man bits.

Yeah, their own penis. Guys come into my room and they start asking questions like "how small of penis is too small?" and "My penis is 4 inches, is that too small" They're trying to get you to laugh at them.
Quote:

How did the payment actually work, what percentage of the money spent did you actually make?

Did you ever do anything, like...on cam that you regret? lol

It really depends on the site, but on my site I make between 50 and 65% of the money spent.

I don't really regret anything, maybe a little bit in the way I acted when I first started. I maybe let guys control my room more than I should have, just because I didn't know how to do it myself.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

I've heard from many a supermodel that EL has a fabulous wang.

@Camgirl: Did you ever get random requests, like clean your room...or trim your toenails?

If so, it was probably a member here named EricLindros.
  • Goto: