Score: 4.00 Votes: 11
rate this

Ask a cam girl

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 11 years ago Views: 20.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by CamgirlX

why don't I do a show with a hot girl while wearing a t-shirt that says "bust'm made me gay"

(More likely to happen)
Quote:
Originally posted by bustMall

Go for it, but I wouldn't pay for it.

Typical freeloader. Demands all kinds of things, but never tips.
Lvl 28
Hey Sweety Cakes, I'll be your Sugar Daddy. But I need a free token to check out the wares before we negotiate terms of the contract.
Lvl 17
Quote:

Typical freeloader. Demands all kinds of things, but never tips.

I lolled at that!

Excellent thread camgirl. Gives a real insight into the industry. Thanks!
Lvl 19
OK you guys. Knock it off. This lady has come to us to get aquainted with the WBW crew. So be nice and let's keep the thread on track, OK ?

Cam Girl....a question from one sista to another- I don't know how long you are into your career, but I have always wondered if being a cam girl would change one's sexuality in any way........or more simply, one's view of sex. Are you willing to share your experience or view on this ?

This girl would appreciate your thoughts on this. ( And thanks so much for what you have shared with us.)
Thank you F1098,

By changing ones sexuality, do you mean changing sexual preference? I think I know what you mean, and I am attracted to women, but I was before I started camming. I think you'll find that most cam girls are open minded and willing to try new things.

Does that answer your question?
Lvl 19
Sort of. That you loved women before is interesting. I think my question is directed more toward the pleasure of sex given that you are a professional performer. (I was going to say that you are a sex worker, but that would be inaccurate. Your job is more in the pure entertainment area.)

So more directly, has it affected your one on one, eye to eye sensuality with another man or woman ? My dad used to say that even with the perfect job you have to eat a little crap now and then. ( And so it is with my job, but that's another story). I've talked with some strippers and they've told me that they become very desensitized to men and women.

Since you don't deal with real faces, I wonder if you experience the same thing or because it is far more remote, you
can truly leave it behind.

Anyway, thanks again for being such a good sport in all this.

F.

Quote:

Thank you F1098,

By changing ones sexuality, do you mean changing sexual preference? I think I know what you mean, and I am attracted to women, but I was before I started camming. I think you'll find that most cam girls are open minded and willing to try new things.

Does that answer your question?
Lvl 28
Camgirl,

I wrote a ditty for you:

Little CamGirl, I don't care which way you swing,
Whenever your time is free.

Just so long as you say I'm your only baby,
whenever you're with me.

Does it turn you on?

Have you ever had a dirty old fapper serenade you via cam?

Would you pay me to do it?
Never had anyone sing to me, but I've had guys sketch and paint me before.

You fail to understand how this works...you pay me, I don't pay anyone. Ever.
Lvl 24
Quote:

Camgirl,

I wrote a ditty for you:

Little CamGirl, I don't care which way you swing,
Whenever your time is free.

Just so long as you say I'm your only baby,
whenever you're with me.

Does it turn you on?

Have you ever had a dirty old fapper serenade you via cam?

Would you pay me to do it?

You are bad at this.
And it's embarrassing for everyone here to see you be that bad.
Lvl 28
Why thank you bangles. Being a top quality little hairy old troll of a sugar daddy is not a role I aspire to achieve great success with.

Your recognition of my true character is duly appreciated.
Lvl 19
Quote:

Go for it, but I wouldn't pay for it.

I would
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098

OK you guys. Knock it off. This lady has come to us to get aquainted with the WBW crew. So be nice and let's keep the thread on track, OK ?

be nice? I must say, I haven't really seen anyone cross the line to not nice. So some guys want to have a bit of fun with this thread. As you said yourself, the whole cam thing is *entertainment*.
(never really understood someone taking offense for someone else)
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 28
A voice of reason.

(beer). BillK
Lvl 59
Quote:

Being a top quality little hairy old troll of a sugar daddy is not a role I aspire to achieve great success with.

Then, you know, maybe stop trolling. Because it's pointless, unfunny, and insulting.
Lvl 19
Quote:

A voice of reason.

(beer). BillK

thank you. thank you very much.
I've been to cam sites. I'd much rather be in a room full of people having fun, than the room full of "show your tits, show your ass, when you gonna get naked?" guys. Seemed to me that's what people in this thread were doing; just having some fun. Had someone been disrespectful, i'd have been ticked...
The insinuation that I was some sort of prostitue was a little disrespectful, but we're past that now.
Lvl 19
oh. sorry. I must have skipped over that post. personally, I'll bet you're a fun camgirl.
(just as a personal aside, I'm finding that Romanian camgirls are very nice. Russians, not always.)
I don't wanna talk about other girls in a negative light, but its widely regarded that Romanian girls are nasty.
Lvl 27
My woman is half Romanian, this thread made me sad
  • Goto: