Score: 4.00 Votes: 11
rate this

Ask a cam girl

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 11 years ago Views: 20.4K
  • Goto:
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Camgirl, do you think that's a healthy relationship? Like, hiding a part of your life from your other? Wouldn't you be happier with someone who was like, "Oh, you cam? Ok, whatevs. I eat too much ice cream." or whatever?

What kind of things have you bought with your extra cam money?

What if one of your classmates recognizes you?! What do you think he would do? Ask you to make fun of his small penis?

I don't think I could hide it from a significant other, but its not something I'd be upfront about when I first met them either. Thats one of the reasons why I'm not dating right now.

To be honest, I haven't bought too much. Most goes to tuition. I have had to increase my lingerie budget though, although sometimes I get it bought for me. I also want to buy a new car, so saving for that.

Chances of someone from school recognizing me is pretty slim I think.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by CamgirlX

, I have no idea. I've never had anyone tip me to clean.

How much would you pay me to tidy up?
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

How much would you pay me to tidy up?

I thought I was the one on cam? how much will you pay me to watch you clean?
Lvl 25
A half pence.
Lvl 24
Deal.
Lvl 25
@ Bangles: Yeah, scrub that sink good. You dirty whore. Yeah. Use that 409 you slut. Those bubbles will make you clean.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

@ Bangles: Yeah, scrub that sink good. You dirty whore. Yeah. Use that 409 you slut. Those bubbles will make you clean.

Hey...no derogatory language. Bangles is just trying to make a living.
Lvl 24
Rub-a-dub-dub, big boy. I'm scrubbing my tub.
Oh no! My bubbles are popping!
Popping all away... You like that, don't you?

<_<
>_>
<_<

You want a pee show? 20 bucks.
Lvl 25
@ CamgirlX: If he expects that half pence he better do the job right.

@ Bangles: I came scrubbing bubbles. Also what is with you and peeing? Pervert.
Lvl 11
Do you actually ever get off/enjoy what you're doing, or is it all strictly business and money?
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

Also what is with you and peeing? Pervert.

Back when I used to waste time talking to the camgirls on our camsite, the most frequent ...suggestion/offer? thing I got was for a "pee show."

I guess that's super popular lol. Cause I'm pretty sure that every single camgirl asked me at least once.

OH SHIT SON! Maybe they try to make a few bucks instead of losing time for a bathroom break! Smart. I'm not sure who would be more proud Camille Paglia or Henry Ford.

@Camgirl- That up there. Turn that into a question.
Quote:
Originally posted by jenngurl23

Do you actually ever get off/enjoy what you're doing, or is it all strictly business and money?

There are days where you're not really into it, and on those days I try not to do a full show, but sometimes guys want to, and want to now, so I'll maybe to a private show with them and fake it a little. And there are other girls that do 6 shows a day, so you know they have to be faking it, but guys still buy into it.

Mostly though I only try and take one private or one group show a day, that way its genuine.
Lvl 24
Quote:

OH SHIT SON! Maybe they try to make a few bucks instead of losing time for a bathroom break! Smart. I'm not sure who would be more proud Camille Paglia or Henry Ford.

Lvl 24
Quote:

There are days where you're not really into it, and on those days I try not to do a full show, but sometimes guys want to, and want to now, so I'll maybe to a private show with them and fake it a little. And there are other girls that do 6 shows a day, so you know they have to be faking it, but guys still buy into it.

Mostly though I only try and take one private or one group show a day, that way its genuine.

What kinda business do you do for your camshows?
Quote:

Back when I used to waste time talking to the camgirls on our camsite, the most frequent ...suggestion/offer? thing I got was for a "pee show."

I guess that's super popular lol. Cause I'm pretty sure that every single camgirl asked me at least once.

@Camgirl- That up there. Turn that into a question.

How about, "Do you get asked a lot for a pee show?"

The answer is yes. The site that I work on strictly prohibits it though, which I believe is good. And its not worth the risk doing one and getting caught. Any money you have owned to you is frozen, and you likely will never see it.
Lvl 24
Quote:

How about, "Do you get asked a lot for a pee show?"

Strangely enough, I do. Or did. But yes. It was weird.
Lvl 11
Quote:

Thank you for replying ^^
Lvl 28
Does being a camgirl change your perspective of the sex and money relationship? Like, in a slippery slope type situation?

For example....I don't really do drugs or drink much, but say I started doing ecstasy a lot, and then some dude rolled up and was like "yo, dawg..I've got some mescalin I'm not in the mood to smoke, inject....suppository? You want it?!" Anyway, I might be more inclined to pour it into my eyeballs, than I would have been otherwise...since I was already "doing drugs"....(this is me padding a question in genuinely curious about with shenanigans)

So, once the...I now occasionally get naughty for cash thing becomes an option...do you think you'd be more likely, if propositioned by a good IRL friend to have sex for money, grades, Ferrari...that you might be more likely to accept based on the job you currently have?

Also:

In my day to day life, I tend to find myself in uncomfortable situations, like we all get a little hesitant approaching an unpleasant situation. What I always seem to do is, I look at the situation like a movie...and I go into character, and just do what I'm required to do and say based on what the situation dictates.

So, is that a similarish situation to your job on cam, that you see it as a job...and the person preforming isn't "you" it's a character you've created that does the things required to be done based on the job, but then when you reflect on things, it doesn't seem strange at all, because you were just "in character"?

Curioustown.
i wanna be a cam girl now
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by ramsann

i wanna be a cam girl now

Lets get on skype and I'll buy you pretty things.
  • Goto: