Score: 4.00 Votes: 11
rate this

Ask a cam girl

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 11 years ago Views: 20.4K
  • Goto:
Quote:
Originally posted by WuMing

Thank you for your candidness and willingness to talk about this issue!

I'm curious...what made you decide to go into this line of work (i.e. did you know how much you could make before or was it something else)? I had a few friends that stripped to get through college and I laughed until they told me how they made in a weekend. Turned out, it was sooooo much more than I made busting my butt at a normal job all month; I was totally jealous.

I found out about the site from a guy friend of mine, I was looking for a part time job at the time, and he kinda jokingly mentioned this site. I checked it out a few days later, watched some of the girls, and then joined myself. I can set my own hours, the pay is good, and I don't have a boss.

@ Honda - I think you have what it takes to become a cam guy. I know of a few sites that you could make some good money, and I only take 10% for a referral.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by CamgirlX

@ Honda - I think you have what it takes to become a cam guy. I know of a few sites that you could make some good money, and I only take 10% for a referral.

I am extremely interested.
Lvl 28
Back on topic. Do lesbian couples make more than single ladies?
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by jen2412

not gonna lie ive thought about doing it before... i feel like most the websites though are run/based/operated in europe though, and honestly i wouldnt even know how to get into it or if anyone would even pay to see me naked.

Ohhhh, you would be surprised if you went to a site and checked out some of the girls guys will pay to see naked.

Trust me, you're way ahead of many of them.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by jen2412

ive had sugar daddys before. so honestly in a round about way, ive done nasty stuff for money. not straight up prostituting or anything... just slept with guys way older than me with the expectation that theyre going to buy me stuff, take me out and give me money when i ask for it.

both the sugar daddys ive had were very white and very wealthy, and sure enough both were lacking in the cock department. I guess its a trade off...rich white guy with a tiny peener whose going to shower you with gifts and get you what you want because hes so happy to have a younger girl blowing him, or a broke ass black dude you dont expect to get shit from, but can actually satisfy you in bed...

when i was younger and needed the money a bit more id say give me an older guy who cant satisfy me but is going to take care of me... now i can take care of myself and would take a guy with a bigger d anyday. so honestly, ive slept with guys i wasnt attracted to just because they had money, so getting naked and dancing around in front of a webcam for money, id have no problem doin it. in fact it sounds like a easy way to make cash. and id get an excuse to get off.

*sucks air through teeth*
Lvl 28
Lvl 59
Not like a prostitute, guys. Its only sex with guys she otherwise wouldn't have sex with for money.

Also, yo, Bangs, she said you have a small unsatisfying peen. #shotsfired
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Not like a prostitute, guys. Its only sex with guys she otherwise wouldn't have sex with for money.

Also, yo, Bangs, she said you have a small unsatisfying peen. #shotsfired

THAT'S IT!

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD, CHECK YOUR MESSAGES! PICS WILL BE DELIVERED SHORTLY!

*storms off to find camera*

Also, my penis is big, the understanding is that if my black friend and I ever run a train, he goes first. Which is funny.

I only bring that up to say pfft on white guys being unable to 'satisfy,' you crazy, crazy... I don't even know .
i didn't get that pm.......
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Back on topic. Do lesbian couples make more than single ladies?

No, I actually don't recall seeing any lesbian couples in the top 100. However, lots of girls will do special shows with other models to make some extra money. But after the shows, they go back to being a solo girl.
Quote:
Originally posted by WhoopWhoopWhoop

when a guy admits he is fapping to you and cums ....... are you flattered ? or disgusted ?

I still think its weird for a guy to admit in front of 200 other guys that he's fapping and cumming, so its a little weird, but I guess its flattering in a way. Mostly those guys are looking for attention, and don't tip though, so I generally ignore them.
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 24
So do you hang out with other camgirls? Go and get a latte and discuss work and and cute people and whatnot?

Are there cliques in camworld? The cool camgirls and the other camgirls? Lindsay Loan/Mean Girls and whatnot.
Quote:
Originally posted by ramsann

i didn't get that pm.......

Me either.

wait....nevermind.
Lvl 59
Me either
Lvl 5
I had all kinda of great questions...and then I fell asleep, twice, reading all of Hondas idiot savant mumbo jumbo and I forgot all of em.

Has anyone ever offered a retarded amount of money to meet you and hump you? If so how much, and did you do it?

No I'm not going to offer you a retarded amount of money to hump me, I'm a broke guy with a huge dingdong that cant even afford a membership to this incredibly amazing lovely site(I have tried 3 times to become a paying yearly member but my debit card has been denied all 3 times...and I had more then enough to cover the cost! My bank said it was on WBW's side that I was getting denied. What's up with that? My money not good here or what?). but I am curious if it happens.
Lvl 5
Oh and thank you for starting this fun topic. It's actually kind of refreshing knowing that cam girls aren't total and complete fake ass hoes....and that some of em even have brains! Much appreciated my dear!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Roastbeef214

I had all kinda of great questions...and then I fell asleep, twice, reading all of Hondas idiot savant mumbo jumbo and I forgot all of em.

Has anyone ever offered a retarded amount of money to meet you and hump you? If so how much, and did you do it?

I think its a common misconception that because I get naked on the internet for money, that I'm also a hooker. I am not.

Some guys talk about wanting to meet, and wanting to take me out and hang out....which is really nice guy code for "I wanna have sex with you", but I've never been outright offered cash for sex.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

THAT'S IT!

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD, CHECK YOUR MESSAGES! PICS WILL BE DELIVERED SHORTLY!

*storms off to find camera*

I got that message.

Quote:
Originally posted by Roastbeef214

I had all kinda of great questions...and then I fell asleep, twice, reading all of Hondas idiot savant mumbo jumbo

Lvl 5
I'm just messin buddy. Everyone else had funny starting lines...you were an easy target. HA!
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by CamgirlX

I still think its weird for a guy to admit in front of 200 other cums that he's fapping,

We're people too missy...not just cums.

• Goto: