Score: 4.00 Votes: 11
rate this

Ask a cam girl

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 11 years ago Views: 20.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Bonernature1453
Oh yes, I'm sorry I forgot to explain question, " In post 215 you asked how do you cam on multiple sites, asking if it was the cam or the software. Then in 217 you say that your GF has been doing it for a year already. " My girl has been camming for a year. However, she isn't really computer literate. All she knows is that she is able to log in with one password/user name to many accounts for the studio she works for. Working for a studio, they run programs remotely using a remote Adm. program. She just didn't know what that program was, until now when I found out.

Every time I see your screen name, my brain reads it as "Bonerama" Is there a member here who goes by the screen name Bonerama?
Lvl 5
IVI 8, it's just bonernature brother lol. Not sure why you see different.
Lvl 5
If anyone is wondering how I became engaged to a webcam girl, there really is no secret. I read some blogs that try to give you a, "How to Date webcam girls" pointers. The truth is, every girl is different. Just like you. If I had to give advice it would be this. Honesty, be real with yourself and her. Me and my girl have gone through many ups and downs. We have split many times and have gotten back together. Being in a normal relationship is already hard. Being with a camgirl makes it really hard. You really have to be forgiving of each other. You really have to be determined to love each other. You both have to be honest that each has their own flaws and try to work through them.
Why is it more difficult to date a camgirl over any other girl? Because she's getting naked for other guys; similar to a stripper?
  • Goto: