Score: 4.62 Votes: 8
rate this

Finish the Sentence vol. Onety-Seven (A New Beginning)

Starter: bustMall Posted: 12 years ago Views: 44.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
That is, if the Monk doesn't let 2sy lead...
Lvl 28
... like a horse to...
Lvl 22
water. Yet the Monk could say this about 2sy's abilities....
Lvl 8
To drive people wild with her charm...
Lvl 28
...charming assets. In fact, he was heard to say "2sy, I hate to see you go, but I'll follow you as long as I can", as she led him to...
Lvl 8
To the dance floor...
Lvl 28
...unfortunately he was soon winded and in stepped...
Lvl 22
this young and debonair adversary, yet the wise old fool Monk had...
Lvl 28
...plenty of tricks up his sleeve, and lots of gas in his tank, so he...
Lvl 22
casually strolled over to Bust and said...
Lvl 28
..."You been courtin' this green eyed princess with no luck for a bit too long, Young Gun,
won't you sit right there on that hickory stump and let me show you how it's done"
and with a tug on his beard and a tip of his hat he ....
Lvl 19
....pointed to Ms. F, who quickly took Ms. D to the center of the floor, and with a nod to the orchestra the music began.....
Lvl 28
... to groove, and hips began to move,
as the wise ol' Monk and his protege'
grinned at the show now on the stage...
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 19
....and wondered if they would ever be able to dance the tango....the real tango as danced in Buenos Aires. But as they leered in envy at D and F's moves the Monk man whupped out his own concertina ( who would have known ???) and joined the music while poor Bust'm ordered another double scotch and wondered if dance lessons were in his.....
Lvl 8
His future. Then suddenly the light bulb shinned above his head! That's it! That will be my new plan to get her!!...
Lvl 19
......and he was so certain, but what strategy was he thinking, maybe an online dance class ?...yes ! that would be it....and he could practice with his oh so realistic rubber D. that he made up to......
Lvl 28
..."Rubber D" he scoffs, for latin dance sits on this slightly unrefined gentleman's Bucket List. As he dials his pilot, he grabs a bottle of Argentine malbec from his pack, holds it above his head and whistles loudly. As the orchestra stops mid-note, his eyes meet those of the green eyed beauty and he asks "Deucie, my dear, would you join me on the streets of San Telmo where we can drink wine to our hearts content and learn to tango together?"...
Lvl 19
....he thought, as his head came crashing down on Monk's concertina. In his malbec fueled reverie poor Bust'm forgot that it is quite roooood, lethal even, to break into anyone's dance in San Telmo and with F's stilleto on his chest he promised the police to mind his drunken manners on the way to the airport.
The locals nod knowingly.

F. smoothed her hair back and straightened her tie never breaking eye contact with the devine Ms. D who returned her gaze and kicked Bust'm gnarly wine bottle out of the way and once more there was harmony and love in San Telmo and the band played on.....
Lvl 28
And as our lowly hero sits here thinking "did I not try to help this little Girl-fest along when Deucie opened the door just to leave me hangin?" It stikes him, first how did we go from the dance foor at a convent in the Sierra Nevadas to the streets of San Telmo? And he recognizes a pattern of inability to follow story lines, when he finally concludes that its F who must be drunk or high, but figures why bother writing more...it won't matter any way.

BTW its incredible the mark a stiletto will leave when there's 300# of pressure applied. Its all just a bit more than he candle on a blackberry at 70 MPH.
Lvl 22
As the Monk is flying back from his serious chat in the Vatican for the last two days he chuckles and thinks that if only....

(still in good standing barely)
  • Goto: