Score: 4.62 Votes: 8
rate this

Finish the Sentence vol. Onety-Seven (A New Beginning)

Starter: bustMall Posted: 12 years ago Views: 44.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 22
yet the old Monk wonders if perhaps....
Lvl 28
... F eats twinkies too, and concludes...
Lvl 8
Deucie actually likes Little Debbie's pb wafer sticks...
Lvl 22
but, wafer sticks are one thing that....
Lvl 28
... Little Debbie does right, in fact B remembers eating one every day at lunch in his youth, which could explain this strange connection...
Lvl 19
( F is on vacation....should appear soon with more literary spam...)
Lvl 22
D's and B's and F's. The Monk ponders what if...
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098

( F is on vacation....should appear soon with more literary spam...)

(NO EXCUSE! I'm on hiatus too)

...we went to Dallas and found a little Debbie to join the party too...
Lvl 19
....which was unlikely since I have pictures of you, not two weeks prior, stark naked in "Nawlins" chasing a human sized Malbec bottle with such enthusiasm that you....... but I digress.

You see, the police said that you were so enthusiastic about He/She Malbec that you couldn't distinguish cork from punt, and wanted to....
Lvl 28
(My excapades in Nawlin's, not withstanding, ....)

...leave the police with something memorable, as it was they were so impressed by my grandeur that they held a parade in my honor...
Lvl 19
.....to jail, with a few other well dressed cork poppers in that parade...hoping that the folks back home wouldn't see you on You Tube with.....

Quote:
Originally posted by bustMall

(My excapades in Nawlin's, not withstanding, ....)

...leave the police with something memorable, as it was they were so impressed by my grandeur that they held a parade in my honor...
Lvl 28
...Deucie on one arm, a bottle of malbec in the other, and the biggest shit-eatin' grin on my face. Yes, friends at home and in cyberspace, it was worth it...
Lvl 19
....to have spent all that time with the other "lads" behind bars exploring his sexuality. yes, he walked with D on one arm, and that tall walking bottle of Malbec ( known to the locals as the local trannie stripper) who had promised that he would unzip B's ankle bracelet if B would give him just one more...

( F laughed from the balcony )
Lvl 28
...one more wink, for even a mere wink from this unwaiveringly straight hunk of manliness was enough to send the funny fellas over the edge with excitement, the poor boys, wanting so badly all that's being saved for the little Lady D and...
Lvl 19
...Bust'm parole officer, because you see, Bust'm is a new man after his time in the "poky" with........
Lvl 28
... all those fudge packers. The way they were all turned away from their foul ways was such a miraculous endeavor that this "parole officer" was assigned to learn from Bust'm, so that prisons across this land could be turned from man-love-fests into camps where wayward souls would be turned to men that all girls would want to bring home to momma...
Lvl 19
( jeez Bust'm...hope ya didn't hurt yourself writing that )

......well ya ! ...Big Momma's. quite the place... a half way house for halfway blokes who compare their ankle jewelry and tales of jail time. But while Bust'm may be undecided as to which way he wants to go, F. and D. are back on the jet and headed east. east to the exotic pleasures of south east asia where F. has connections to....

( and F and D ask to pilot to tip the wings in a salute to the Monk man who is nibbling on his mountain women and waving back to the vapor trails in the sky above.)
Lvl 28
...Big Al's Sexcapades, where pathetic human beings go for young (like 8 yrs old) Thai girls, the home where F first learned to hate men, and where she hopes to expose D to the horrors of the worst the male gender has to offer. But D should fear not, for once project "No More Fudge" is complete, he will rescue her again...
Lvl 8
(lmao, you two are too funny)

2sy looks down at the Monk waving & thinks to herself "what happened to that charmer?"
In the back of her mind...
Lvl 28
...She knows this trip, and this F babe are trouble, but she has faith that the men will come through for her. Of course they will, but for the moment, with the jailbirds enrolled in "No More Fudge" practicing their celebacy, the Monk and Bust head for the river where the salmon run has started...
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
  • Goto: