Score: 4.62 Votes: 8
rate this

Finish the Sentence vol. Onety-Seven (A New Beginning)

Starter: bustMall Posted: 12 years ago Views: 44.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
It's been a good year my friend and there will be a few more to come. New Year's a la Chinois this year was even better than last year's gala

Quote:
Originally posted by Deucie

F does have some really awesome takes to tell Bust! I feel so privileged to great them!!
Lvl 19
....and scream she did, but in pure delight once she recognized the two figures on the dance floor as finalists in the National She-Male beauty contest. Baitboy and Deucie were no where close to the She-males. He was down on the docks again hoping for either better luck or dance lessons, and Deucie was long gone for Raffles Singapore to have umbrella dinks and laughter with her favorite REAL femme, F.

( The idea of BM in pre-op for some boobies to complete his/her transformation into a beauty contestant brought some laughs.)

Quote:
Originally posted by bustMall

(continuing from...)

...screamed our once Ravishing F, who looked little more than a sewer rat after a night in the rain, as she saw the headlines on the morning paper "Who is the Perfect Couple on the Shores of Phuket?" for even in this place famous among the rich and famous, never had Thailand seen such finesse on the dance floor and smiles on the faces...
Lvl 28
(Oh the wondrous joy of fantasy land)
Lvl 22
(The idea of a BM in pre-op some how disturbed me)

(OK , the boss is back time to tighten this up a bit)
Lvl 28
...so as Bust'm sat on the dock, he suddenly had the sensation of a screw being turned in his back...
Lvl 19
....which was not unexpected. F and D had bought a Baitboy voodoo doll at the flea market earlier that day and....oh ! the needles and pins actually work as well as advertised in....
Lvl 28
...the debut issue of "Dykes, Dings & Nasty Things"...
Lvl 22
that go well with habanero sauce and....
Lvl 28
...cyanide, for her ultimate plan, if she could not turn Princess D from her man-loving ways, revolved around her "If I can't have her, no one will have her" obsession...
Lvl 19
...., but a quick check of the cook book found nothing that put cyanide and habanero sauce together, so instead she just bought Bait boy a skate board and confidently predicted his long stay in the hospital where he could...........
Lvl 28
... hold F's hand in respect to his adversary who never saw the truck that hit her as she stepped out of the store...
Lvl 22
that the Monk built to....

Quote:
Originally posted by F
quick check of the cook book found nothing that put cyanide and habanero sauce together

Look in the dark pages.
Lvl 28
...provide an irresistible draw to those in need of...
Lvl 19
....potions of good and evil, and
Lvl 28
... strawberry shortcake with...
Lvl 28
...worms in the berries...

(I fear our game shall need a new direction)
Lvl 19
......so the picnic is out and we're going fishing instead...
Lvl 28
... equipped to have our bait, and eat it too...
Lvl 22
I have a rule about eating bait, anchovies and shrimp are good, most bait .....
Lvl 28
... however, I'll only eat on pizza or with habanero sauce", said the Monk, as he...
  • Goto: