Score: 4.62 Votes: 8
rate this

Finish the Sentence vol. Onety-Seven (A New Beginning)

Starter: bustMall Posted: 12 years ago Views: 44.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
...and those hands are good for so much more...
Lvl 19
....but they belong to F, ( aka Rima, bird girl of the jungle forest ) and D has them around her hips as she is spirted into the high canopy as BM stuck on the ground and waxing poeticaly to the Monk on his cell phone....
Lvl 28
(and since we were talking about Bust'ms hands)
... but soon, he found that holding Miss D in the air and talking to the Monk was simply a bit too awkward, and he thought "Ok, F's seen enough", and he lowered Miss D back to the ground, and they discussed whether there was ever any hope that F would play nice, or not...
Lvl 19
....and the answer was not. not in the matter of love as she pulled an arrow out of her quiver and drew her bow on he who would steal her lover.....
Lvl 28
...which was a tragedy, for as the branch snapped, and the falling F was impaled by her own arrow, Bust sadly looked at the blood soaked broadhead with little bits of cerebral cortex hanging from the tip, and the fletchings buried to her eye, then simply shrugged and said "Sorry D. I tried." ...

Lvl 19
"....to hit F., but instead........I'm soooooo sorry D., a helicopter will be here in any second for you .......I'm so sorry....you'll never hear from me again", was what D heard before she passed out, knowing it is always unluckly to go hiking with a Mescaline soaked guide named......(well dear reader, you can spell "BM" can't you ?)
Lvl 28
...It was the saddest thing to watch, really, as the determined young Zorkonian (456 years, which is rather young by Zork standards) lay there with some indescript verbage emminating from her gasping lungs. Gibberish though it was, they thought they heard "BM", which was confirmed moments later when her bowel failed at the end of her final breath. Poor woman/Zorkonian/Whatever, be it as she was mentally outclassed, physically outmatched, and verbally incomprehensible, she still seemed like a nice enough gal, if only she could have learned to play nice....

('salright, the way this game goes, I'm sure someone will bring our dear F back from the dead. Hell, maybe even me, just cuz I like her so much)
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 22
of course the arrow didn't penetrate F like Bust thought, it pierced the Zorkonian beside her.Now we as a race were in deeper than.....
Lvl 8
Than we started. F had a plan & the Monk knew it. He had to get 2SY...
Lvl 28
(oh, i am feelin' the love now. uh huh, y'all used to let me be dead for days. War is hell, but you never expect the knife to come from your own foxhole)

...as far away from Bust as possible, cuz after literally scaring the shit out of F, he's now as good as (hang)...

(yeah now we have a story line ol' F can work with)

(PS: I love you all (beer) Just thought I should let ya know in case I suddenly disappear)
Lvl 19
....ot the airport of course, because F. was busy in her studio creating something wonderful for La Belle Deuce which will delight her....

( and Bust'm....btw, what is the 'm in Bust'm ? ......anyway, what would true love do without adversity and evil ?)
Lvl 8
(It's short for bust them all up!!)

So as the Monk is trying to find a way for miss 2sy to...
Lvl 28
... save Bust'm's life, he feels like he's facing a hopeless task... Meanwhile, after recovering from seeing the ravishing F blast away on her broomstick, Bust knelt down to inspect this Zork corpse a little closer, and as he drew his knife across what seemed to be it's throat...
Lvl 19
( Speechless ?)
Lvl 28
(now there's a FIRST)

... some sort of communications device slipped from it's, uh, scales? Turning up the volume, they recognized F's voice communicating with another in a language they could not understand. What was plain to all is that a plan of gargantuan proportions was being hatched from the dungeon of the Studio to which F had fled...
Lvl 22
to consult with the Monk who after all knows .....
Lvl 28
...more about the one-man-wrecking-crew, known affectionately as Bust'm, than most people, the question is, will he sacrifice the human race for the sake of...
Lvl 19
....a good party. but the Monk must first demonstrate his ability to dance.....in a sem naked state. because, you see, F. is still working quietly but ferociously in her studio to prepare for.....
Lvl 8
Her meeting with the Monk & 2sy for there dance together.
Lvl 28
... which is due to be one fucked up dance...
  • Goto: