Score: 4.62 Votes: 8
rate this

Finish the Sentence vol. Onety-Seven (A New Beginning)

Starter: bustMall Posted: 12 years ago Views: 44.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
...and for two days, the fish bite was so strong that no one had time or interest in contributing to the story...

Lvl 8
To do the best they can to...
Lvl 19
...behave while F is on travel, for she is....
Lvl 19
...uh.....like playing with herself because nobody is around to play with her when she is available to play with....
Lvl 28
...which is AS it should be...

Lvl 19
......without undue or unwanted attention, for F has.......................
...zero tolerance for...
Lvl 19
.....stupidity, intolerance, drivers who won't see motorcycles, bad wine, boob jobs, parking tickets, turtleneck underwear, cheating lovers, indigestible/incoherent 'spam', bullies, Doc Martins, fat people, spanks, cell phones in the class room, the cable company, the sheriff of Woodruff County/Arkansas, pajamas, airports and airlines....

( more upon request )
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098

.....stupidity, intolerance, bad wine, boob jobs, parking tickets, turtleneck underwear, cheating lovers, indigestible/incoherent 'spam', bullies, Doc Martins, fat people, spanks, cell phones in the class room, the cable company, the sheriff of Woodruff County/Arkansas, pajamas.......

( more upon request )

(what an awesome list. I'm with ya on most, but especially the PJ's. "More upon request"..., OK, I want to hear the story behind the Woodruff County sheriff. It has to be good. )

...smelly bait boys named Bust'm, and a whole long list of other life nuisances, but as she's going through customs in Thailand, being groped by a stinky little agent with 3 teeth, she didn't notice the great B'man slip through the gates and steal away with Miss D. As she stood on the curb in a tropical downpour, unsuccessfully hailing a cab, cursing the likes of Mr. B.,
as she looked up at the clouds,
and saw the sign across the street,
she couldn't help but grin,
for she knew that she'd been beat...

Meanwhile on the shores of Phuket, the local paparazzi managed to snap a photo of B&D, who were lost in their own...

(the boss ain't been here for three days, and he don't have his hammer yet )
Lvl 19
BASTARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( WC Sheriff...hey I like that "WC" thang....won't talk about it)
Lvl 28

(such a pity. Good stories were meant to be shared)
Lvl 19
(yeah....that one is a real pity....yuk ! pure Southern Gothic horror. enough of that.)

Quote:
Originally posted by bustMall

(such a pity. Good stories were meant to be shared)
Lvl 8
F does have some really awesome takes to tell Bust! I feel so privileged to great them!!
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Deucie

F does have some really awesome takes to tell Bust! I feel so privileged to great them!!

(Swipe again, right? I get the impression that F and I could share some good stories)
Lvl 8
Yes dear.. Love how you know me..

Ummmm what is all that nonsense from rberer?
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Deucie

Yes dear.. Know how you Love me..

Ummmm what is all that nonsense from rberer?

(fixed )

We've had a rash of spambot attacks recently. Won't get cleaned until Notech or a global mod cleans it up.
Lvl 28
(continuing from...)

Quote:
Originally posted by F1098

BASTARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...screamed our once Ravishing F, who looked little more than a sewer rat after a night in the rain, as she saw the headlines on the morning paper "Who is the Perfect Couple on the Shores of Phuket?" for even in this place famous among the rich and famous, never had Thailand seen such finesse on the dance floor and smiles on the faces...
Lvl 28
(guess I killed the story, huh?)
Lvl 22
a Monk and a commoner so full of....
Lvl 28
...so full of admiration for the pair he worked so hard to coach in the arts of...
  • Goto: