Score: 4.62 Votes: 8
rate this

Finish the Sentence vol. Onety-Seven (A New Beginning)

Starter: bustMall Posted: 12 years ago Views: 44.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
..."Did you mean Fleshlight?" It's that, or a space ship. I didn't know Monks needed flashlights?" as the light grew closer...
Lvl 22
the 2SY came closer to the Monk. The Monk thinks this could be ....
Lvl 28
...the right time to tell her of F's evil plan to steal her away from her, what did F call Bust?... her hairy troll...
Lvl 19
.....Bust'm realized that it was the glow of a meteor coming through the atmosphere and headed toward his....

Quote:
Originally posted by bustMall

..."Did you mean Fleshlight?" It's that, or a space ship. I didn't know Monks needed flashlights?" as the light grew closer...
Lvl 28
... nemesis' headquarters on the coastline, as it sailed a good 20 miles overhead, but at a steep decline. He's hoping that his friends from Zorkonia have directed this meteor properly and jammed the early warning DOD system that might warn F of this unsuspected attack...

(????, Ahhh, now it's time to change the thread title to "Pick any sentence in the middle of the story to finish" ??? )
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by bustMall

... nemesis' headquarters on the coastline, as it sailed a good 20 miles overhead, but at a steep decline. He's hoping that his friends from Zorkonia have directed this meteor properly and jammed the early warning DOD system that might warn F of this unsuspected attack...

(????, Ahhh, now it's time to change the thread title to "Pick any sentence in the middle of the story to finish" ??? )

( It happens when one is gone for a few days.)
Lvl 8
Yes gone for a few days I say....
Lvl 19
....let the vacationer have her say" , sez Ms D. of her friend, who has returned rested, tanned, and ready to hear of the pursuits of Monkly man, and Bust'm all, and wonder to her self (ok....aloud ! ) what these people are doing running all over the mountains. it must be the moonshine that Monk has been brewing up hoping that the nuns across the valley will..........
Lvl 8
Put out at some point...

(tanned... I wish)
Lvl 28
...for with all the holy people occupied this quiet and secluded location would offer prime opportunities to explore loves many faceted intricacies and pleasures...And suddenly a bright glow appeared on the western horizon. Poor F, if she survived, her tanned ass is crispy now...

(see what happens to people that make up their own rules)
Lvl 19
....as BM fantasized, not knowing that the beautifully tanned F. was nowhere about the impact point. Sadly, she couldn't see it impact ( did it hurt ? ) but she had better things on her mind because looking at the calendar she realized it was just a few short days until........
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 28
... until the home ship arrived to take her back to the ferocious planet Zorkon from which she came, where she'll be free to break out from this human body that she's been trapped in for the past 2 years, and expose her tentacles to the acid rain of home once again... (The Zorkonians filled me in, and Deucie's wise to your plan)
Lvl 8
Ummmm I'm not even sure what to say..

Quote:
Originally posted by Notech_The_Monk

the 2SY came closer to the Monk. The Monk thinks this could be ....

I'm kinda wondering what the Monk think this could be..
Lvl 28
(chciken shit)
Lvl 8
Who you callin chicken Woolis!!!
Lvl 28
... Then the Monk advises Bust to put D over his knee and tell her "There'll be no CHICKEN SHIT allowed on this mountain, young lady", and whispered "they like it a little rough once in a while, ya know"...

Lvl 19
..........as the unseen F. laughs from a high branch at the bungled summer camp seduction in progress.....
Lvl 8
Miss D turns looks at Bust and says maybe you should post a photo of this on WBW and....
Lvl 28
... be a little nicer to poor F, she can't help herself." Ol' Bust understands F's infatuation, and promises to try and be nicer, then sneaks around the tree to get a pic, but she saw him and turned, looking him straight in the eyes as the camera shutter snapped. He had to admit, F was a a ravishing creature..

(better look quick, you know the bossman's gonna take my pic down soon as he sees it)

***The Old Boss Monk is going to leave this indiscretion because IT looks so much like the"F"
* This post has been modified by Notech_The_Abbot : 12 years ago
Lvl 8
Wow! Was the reaction D gave him. You sure do have a photographers hand Bust..
  • Goto: