Score: 4.82 Votes: 11
rate this

Finish the sentence...

Starter: sexghost Posted: 17 years ago Views: 9.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
jeff with her wooden leg hammering away and all of a sudden the trannys started to pull a train on jeff when
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 7
Dr. Phil showed up. He mounted the lead tranny from behind and gave her/him a reach-around while hammering away. Out of the blue a cloud of red............
Lvl 11
haired cannibals. They jumped Jeffs fence and ate everyone present, except for Jeff. then as quickly as they had come, they were gone again. Jeff decided "fuck it" and lit a camp fire. As he went to go get the marshmellows he noticed the midget leg was still there. Jeff investigated. he was curious to see if it was made from wood. When he picked it up he found...
Lvl 7
it was an oversized dildo, so naturally he stuck it up his ass. Then his father made his way outside and saw the midget leg dildo sticking out from his son's rectum and said......
"Damn son, your doing it the wrong way", then he took the dildo back..
Lvl 7
out of his ass and started to suck on it until he saw Richard Simmons walking towards him saying......
Lvl 9
richard simmons then died never to retrun to this thread whew..........after his passing ricki lake then waddled out naked and said let me show u how to use that thing while using the dildo they noticed the overdrive switch and turn it on and alll of a sudden ricki's oversized melons started to beat jeff in the face, when.............
Lvl 7
Jeff said I want to post these pics on WBW so he grabbed his camera and...
Lvl 14
Maury jumped in to save the day...He turned the dildo down and started fisting Ricki's asshole. She turned to him and
Lvl 9
asked what the problem she needed more warp speed when scottie and timn the tool man taylor showed up to............
hammer nails up rikki`s twat. But scottie said " I just can`t do it captain, i need more nails" then tim the tool man taylor pulled out his brand spanking new DeWalt Cordless Nailer® ©2006 and proceded to fire...
Lvl 9
railroad spikes up ricki's snatch until she could not bear another orgasim when al borland walked up with his plaid thong and i dont thinks os tim what you should have done is...........
Lvl 9
call Bob Villa to help you, because this shit is to freaky for me. Just then
Lvl 16
he sat on the tv remote and saw some french guy whacking off a sealion in a....
Lvl 9
discovery channel special when out of no where came the croc hunter steve irwin as he walked over he started giving bob villa a blow job when adman came over right at the time he ejackulated and opened his mouth.........
Lvl 16
and told lawnmower man to get his dick out of steve irwins ass, then moved out of the way of the projectile cum, then over the horizon came...
Lvl 9
lol ...........wonder woman in her invisable jet. as people looked up they discoverd that wonder woman had a giant............
Lvl 16
pneumatic double ended dildo which she was planning on using with supergirl in her lesbian shag pad, in there she also has...
Lvl 9
a jack hammer specially fitted for catwoman bat girl...as they were heading to the shag pad geraldo rivera asked.......
Lvl 14
.."Why am I still on the news I suck!"..then Geraldo pulled out a gun and stuck it in his..
  • Goto: