Score: 4.50 Votes: 8
rate this

No Spam In The Champagne Room - AKA Davey made me do it.

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 10 years ago Views: 21.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 25
:: poops in F1098's front yard ::
Lvl 25
Casually surfing /b/ and I find some pretty horrifying gifs. To think that a surgeon would agree to this.
Lvl 19
Bark when you're finished.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen
:: poops in F1098's front yard ::
jenngurl23 finds this awesome.
Lvl 8
Been to Venice California too. Less poop, more tourists.
Lvl 19
Well.....no. At times like this I wish I had Google Glass and could 'broadcast' a POV.

I think that would really be cool, no ?

Quote:
Originally posted by Davey45
Been to Venice California too. Less poop, more tourists.
Lvl 8
There's poop in Venice CA too?
Lvl 19
Kanzen ?........*crickets*

Wait, I hear barking !

Quote:
There's poop in Venice CA too?
Davey45 finds this awesome.
Lvl 27
Kanzen has been killed by exploding fake boobies
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO
Kanzen has been killed by exploding fake boobies

Don't forget about the asses.
Quote:
An arbitrary list of state attractions is hardly something to get upset over. I can understand if none of it is interesting to yourself but I thought it was humorous and interesting. Different strokes, man.

I'm gonna defend Florida a bit.

1) The weather. It isn't insanely hot, like it is in Arizona or Texas...especially if you're near the coast - It does not melt your face off, and this coming from someone who watched it snow all day yesterday. And while it can get cold(ish) in parts of Florida, it generally doesn't last long.

2) Theme parks...yes, theme parks. I know they're commercial, over priced, and packed with tourists but they are still goddam fun. If you can't have fun at them, then you have no soul.

3) The Ocean. Atlantic, Gulf, and Keys, huge diversity in the type of beaches and surf. Amazing diving and wildlife in some locations. You can surf, snorkel, dive, go fishing, windsurf, kite board, parasail, go boating...the recreational opportunities are unlimited.

4) Nature. The various natural springs, everglades and marine eco parks in Florida are amazing and beautiful...even the everglades.

5) Lifestyle. If you wanna go somewhere and low key you can, if you want to party in Miami you can, if you want an LGBT community, you can in Key West. Literally, every walk of life is represented in Florida.

Yeah, I'm sure there are some things that suck about Florida, but having visited a few times, and traveled to more than 1/2 of the US states, I'd rank Florida in my top 3 places I'd live in the US if I could.
Lvl 19
I agree with you SP. I think Florida can be a fabulous place to live and I think I can find my kind of people there (and I am not necessarily talking lesbian culture). I've loved every visit there.

BTW, have you read any of the Carl Hiasson books on Fl. ?
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Maybe she's shy, but her butthole is the life of the party?

Also...
[Image]

Not a fan of hung fun!? Why not?
Lvl 25
She had a bad experience once. She sat on one an then was spun around like a top.
Lvl 24
Quote:
She had a bad experience once. She sat on one an then was spun around like a top.

SP is a spinner? Niiiiiiice.
Lvl 25
Until she got motion sick and started barfing everywhere, thus the bad experience.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Until she got motion sick and started barfing everywhere, thus the bad experience.

She prolly coulda made like 5-6 tokens.
[Deleted], Davey45 find this awesome.
Lvl 25
SpinnerPie has killed the thread.
[Deleted], DEMO find this awesome.
I hate you both.
Lvl 6
If TK didn't already exist, I'd call you Thread Killer.

Also, Bangledesh's girlfriend hates DJ Roomba 760. And says it's a huge waste of money.
Lvl 8
Best breakfast deal in town. 2 eggs, ham, potatoes, toasted cuban bread and cafe con leche for $4.70. The fact that the waitresses don't speak English is just a minor set back.
[Deleted], F1098 find this awesome.
  • Goto: