Score: 4.50 Votes: 8
rate this

No Spam In The Champagne Room - AKA Davey made me do it.

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 10 years ago Views: 21.8K
  • Goto:
I didn't like the ending to HIMYM. :/
Lvl 25
"HIMYM"?
How I Met Your Mother.

Lvl 25
:: eyes glaze over ::
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
I didn't like the ending to HIMYM. :/

Last night was the first episode I've ever watched. I don't get it.
Lvl 27
No one ever meets his mother...
Lvl 24
YAY!!! Time to go pick up my suit!
And then go to Denver!
F1098 finds this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by Davey45

Last night was the first episode I've ever watched. I don't get it.

Yeah I'm sure you don't; It was 9 years in the making. Its actually a very good series imo....don't listen to Kanzen, he hates everything.
Lvl 8
Yeah, I didn't think it was a crappy show, I just didn't get any of the jokes. The only reason I watched it was because my cable box is broken and I only get network television now. I never watch the major networks except for sports coverage and Jeopardy. I did get to catch the season finale of The Walking Dead and I'm stoked for next season. (I know, Kanzen hates that show too).
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh
YAY!!! Time to go pick up my suit!

On a similar note, I got fitted for a tux for my buddy's wedding the other day. I think I'm paying more money for this rental tuxedo than for any of the clothing I actually own.
Quote:
Yeah, I didn't think it was a crappy show, I just didn't get any of the jokes. The only reason I watched it was because my cable box is broken and I only get network television now. I never watch the major networks except for sports coverage and Jeopardy. I did get to catch the season finale of The Walking Dead and I'm stoked for next season. (I know, Kanzen hates that show too).

What did you think of the Walking Dead finale? I'm super glad that they're out of the prison, I thought the first half of this season wasn't very good...like the characters, they got too comfortable. The 2nd half of this season though has been FANTASTIC...probably their best episodes. Real character development, back stories, and some truly disturbing and heart wrenching decisions that had to be made. I just hope that this latest twist with them going to Terminus doesn't end up like another Governor story...not that that story was bad, its just that we've already seen it.
Lvl 8
Quote:

What did you think of the Walking Dead finale? I'm super glad that they're out of the prison, I thought the first half of this season wasn't very good...like the characters, they got too comfortable. The 2nd half of this season though has been FANTASTIC...probably their best episodes. Real character development, back stories, and some truly disturbing and heart wrenching decisions that had to be made. I just hope that this latest twist with them going to Terminus doesn't end up like another Governor story...not that that story was bad, its just that we've already seen it.

You're one of the few people I've talked to who enjoyed this season as much as I did. Particular the second half. I liked that they finally gave some time to characters who have been in the background (Beth, Tyrese, Bob, the creepy little girls). I thought the episode with Darrel and Beth in the moonshine house was one of the best episodes ever. I'm having discussions with friends about what is really going on in Terminus. Some people think they're cannibals. I think they use people as some sort of bait to keep walkers away.

There always has to be some type of villain because without Shane, The Governor, and now Terminus, it's just a shitty zombie movie with people running away from and/or killing zombies over and over. I know a lot of people only really like the show when there's a huge development (like the prison attack) or when there's a crap load of zombie violence but I like the characters. I'm glad to see Rick get back to being a bad ass. I was so happy when Glenn and Maggie got to see each other again. I hope that Tyrese and Carol can help break the group out of Terminus but it looks like we'll have to wait until fall again.
Quote:

You're one of the few people I've talked to who enjoyed this season as much as I did. Particular the second half. I liked that they finally gave some time to characters who have been in the background (Beth, Tyrese, Bob, the creepy little girls). I thought the episode with Darrel and Beth in the moonshine house was one of the best episodes ever. I'm having discussions with friends about what is really going on in Terminus. Some people think they're cannibals. I think they use people as some sort of bait to keep walkers away.

There always has to be some type of villain because without Shane, The Governor, and now Terminus, it's just a shitty zombie movie with people running away from and/or killing zombies over and over. I know a lot of people only really like the show when there's a huge development (like the prison attack) or when there's a crap load of zombie violence but I like the characters. I'm glad to see Rick get back to being a bad ass. I was so happy when Glenn and Maggie got to see each other again. I hope that Tyrese and Carol can help break the group out of Terminus but it looks like we'll have to wait until fall again.

I completely agree that the Daryl/Beth episode was fantastic, just as the Carol/Tyrese/Little Girl episode was fantastic. Getting to know some of the background stories finally is good too. Finally hearing Michonne's back story was loooong overdue.

I understand there has to be a villain, I just felt that the first encounter with The Governor was really long and drawn out, they were always preparing for battle, but never really battled until the end. It should have been a time for character development, but it wasn't...and they used shock storylines to fill the void, when they could have had real storylines. I thought the 2nd time they faced the Governor was much much better. I just hope that the Terminus story doesn't get bogged down in preparation.
Lvl 11
Holy Jesus spoiler alert much people?!
[Deleted], Bangledeshica find this awesome.
Lvl 8
We barely discussed the most recent episode. Anything older than that is fair game.
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Sorry Jenn, I don't think we gave too much away though.
Lvl 6
Bangledesh isn't as good at drinking as he once was.

He briefly threw up in a urinal while pissing tonight.

His immediate thought was inconsequential to this story.

His second thought was about how far he's fallen, because when he was full-blown Infantry, each guy would spend 200-500 bucks a night after pregaming a 20-pack each.
Lvl 70
! Spoiler alert !
In the end, SP's avatar stop dancing
Lvl 11
Quote:
Sorry Jenn, I don't think we gave too much away though.

I'm this whole season behind

It's okay though, I just skipped about a whole page of spam lol.
Bangledeshica finds this awesome.
Lvl 8
So I shouldn't mention that baby Judith is actually the master zombie and the only way Rick can save humanity is by killing his own baby using Carl's gun?
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
  • Goto: