Score: 4.50 Votes: 8
rate this

No Spam In The Champagne Room - AKA Davey made me do it.

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 10 years ago Views: 21.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 27
How's about just another beer
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098
Have you ever seen that movie "The Tao of Steve" ? In it, it is said that one must prove one's excellence at something in the company of the opposite sex. Doesn't matter what, but the excellence ( I'm pretty sure that "pretty damn good" would qualify) must be clear and unequivocal . Hmmm. Haven't seen that movie in years but the image of Demo drinking beer in some PDG fashion brought that line to mind.

Recced for someone else having seen The Tao of Steve.

Underrated movie. It's been years since I saw it though
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO
The wife says I'm PDG at drinking beer, I spose that would qualify wouldn't it F???

Was confused with the PDG acronym as it means CEO in french. But I guess that would work too. Right, beer boss ?
Lvl 27
Beer boss...

I like that
Lvl 25
So Bangles is off on a family vacation.
Honda is dead.
Dros is probably dead.
SugarPie is out questing for PAWG.
And Omuh is French.

What a lonely night.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen
So Bangles is off on a family vacation.
Honda is dead.
[Link]
SugarPie is out questing for PAWG.
And Omuh is French.

What a lonely night.

I laughed too hard at "And Omuh is French."
What is PAWG?
Lvl 25
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pawg
Lvl 11
Ahah and who can blame her.
Lvl 25
SP is all about the junk in the trunk. Why the long face?
Lvl 11
Oh I know what she's in to haha. And lol just been single for way too long aha. It is a quiet night for me too. Netflix and alcohol haha
Lvl 25
Ah so you know about her insemination and pregnancy fetish, really weird for a lesbian right? So whatcha watching? I'm watching Super Best Friends Play Indigo Prophecy at the moment as I take a small break from Metal Gear Rising.

Lvl 11
Can't say I know those ones lol. I also don't know either of those shows, sorry. Ahah re watching the last season of Vampire Diaries that Netflix has. Attempting to drink wine.
jenngurl23, F1098 find this awesome.
Lvl 59
Wine is plural. No need for an S.

Also, I just bought more computer parts. A bigger SSD, a wireless card (turns out you need a wireless card if you want to connect to your wireless printers), and a new keyboard.
[youtube]FOQTEV_mZGA[/youtube]
F1098 finds this awesome.
Lvl 27
I'm still alive, just didn't make the Kanzen list
jenngurl23 finds this awesome.
Lvl 8
I trust everyone had a nice weekend. I'm working on President's Day but it seems you only get holidays like that off if you work for the gubment. I think I did a bit too much day drinking though. I feel sluggish. Saturday on the boat and Sunday brunch that turned into an all day shit show.
Lvl 19
Ah....a boat. How nice.

Quote:
Originally posted by Davey45
I trust everyone had a nice weekend. I'm working on President's Day but it seems you only get holidays like that off if you work for the gubment. I think I did a bit too much day drinking though. I feel sluggish. Saturday on the boat and Sunday brunch that turned into an all day shit show.
Lvl 24
I was on a boat once.
Lvl 24
Do I need a new avy? I've had this one for awhile...
  • Goto: