Score: 1.80 Votes: 15
rate this

Engaged friend comes to visit tomorrow....

Starter: Jeff613 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 14.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 2
I am 90% certain, if you could have, you would have. But then again, this entire story sounded like bs to me... anyhow it doesnt matter, cuz afterwards she came to see me, and I made coffee that gave her orgasms! Anyways, when you post a story like this, expect criticism. Next up : THis friend was coming over, but instead i got her coked up, and then me and 5 friends all gang banged her, filmed it, she was unconscious but we made it look like she wasnt, and then I sent the video to her boyfriend. I heard he murdered her, but hey, it doesnt matter, cuz I got mine!

(anyhow, I dont know, nor care about any truth to this story, it just sounds like a bunch of crap to me though)

To make a story short, if a guy gets a chance with a girl, and hes attracted to her, and sometimes not even that, he will do it.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 25
Jeff, being pretty sure you could have doesn't get your rocks off, you already admitted bashing your bishop like there's no tomorrow after she left. Wouldn't it have been better just to have fucked her and then make both of you happy??

I've seen Pamela Anderson have an orgasm, doesn't mean I've shagged her. It means I've watched her movie over the net
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff613

I'll go into some detail,

there has NEVER been a more true statement here, EVER
Lvl 23
how the fuck is this still going?!?
Lvl 8
Jeff - 10 pounds in a five pound bag.
Lvl 15
Jeff's next thread ....." Clean socks are out of the dryer and toasty warm.....should I?"
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff613

... and I know this guy is boring as hell and is no fun. He's also grossly out of shape. Just why the hell would a girl want to be with a guy like that? He doesn't do it for her...

and then

... since I haven't been laid in like, well, YEARS now...

Is it just me or seems like these two guys sound pretty much alike? Boring and grossly out of shape, exactly the type of guy that doesnt get laid, unless he's filthy rich...

Plus, you're american, and Texan at that, ouch...
Lvl 8
There is a blip registering on my insecure piece of shit detector. Who could it be?
Lvl 19
Fuck her brains out.
Lvl 26
Time to close the thread please !!! Boring.
Lvl 12
haha burned burned burned, how old did u say u were? u sound like a 7 year old boy after catching a glance of a girl's parties I rubbed her back! I actually touched a woman! haha funny shit, bravo I salute you
As an engaged man, I would have to say... I feel like kicking your ass for the guy...
Lvl 28
PLEASE, let this thread die, its over, we know the outcome already
Lvl 9
I have just read this entire thread - fuck me ! the last thing I would do is share this with thousands of strangers....but hey, it kept me amused for 15 mins...

Jeff, get over it - you seem to have blinkers on and figure that this is the only girl for you. You had the chance to get what you wanted and did (almost) nothing about it ! (whether or not I agree with you trying to take another mans woman). No use now, just move on and channel your energies into something useful. Go on a dating website and try not to fall for the 1st woman who takes interest in you. I'm sure there are female versions of you - people who think they've been left on the shelf.

Good luck !

If all else fails I have a friend called Holly who seems to have the same luck with men !
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by bisthrngrl

PLEASE, let this thread die, its over, we know the outcome already

What was the outcome? I lost patience. Christ, I thought my rants were long, but I can't hold a candle to this one!

Lem'me guess. He didn't fuck her.
  • Goto: