Score: 1.80 Votes: 15
rate this

Engaged friend comes to visit tomorrow....

Starter: Jeff613 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 14.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by searo

sorry guys but i think that he should (sorry for vocabulary) fuck her, that she will never forget that. If he really want to make her pleasure he should do this. In my opinion if guy really like this girl, and she have making steps for that, its nothing bad in this. they're both want this and they are both will feel guilty if they doesnt do that. did you ever thinking about how women think about man ??? Jeff613 take that girl to world of pleasure and doesnt think about morality. morality is something that we learn. if you think im pig, i think your are ignorants about women thinking. show her how to ride, and do this before she will married somebody because i think that ring on the finger, can be (or have *i have drink few beers) really importence to somebody.

morality is something that we learn?

you are suggesting that an engaged woman has no problem having sex with someone she isn't engaged to, and that she will even feel guilty if she doesn't...and I'm the one who is ignorant about how women think?

Thank you for enlightening me...I'll send you a box of truffles as a sign of my appreciation, which pen should I send it to?
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Man, when she is over at your house sit her down at your comp and show her this post.

Then you know how your friendship stands and she be fucking your dick red raw for sure.

Or not.

Seriously, if you be coming to this board to seek advice cos you not been laid in years you are some kind of retard.
Way to ruin the relationship
Lvl 20
I think you should be straight up with her. If she wants to have sex with you, then it's her choice to possibly ruin her relationship with her fiance. Who the hell knows, maybe that's her plan anyway. She may be using you to get out of the wedding. Let her know how you feel and go from there.
Lvl 27
I really can´t stand these double morale standards. Many of the guys here pretend they are angels

We all know Jeff is not very gentlemen-like, but well it´s her who cheats not him, so let her decide what she wants to do. I guess she´s old enough to know.

So my adivice is: Do what you have to do, have fun, but don´t complain about the consequences afterwards. Cause this might go badly wrong...

And most important: Tell us the rest of the story
Lvl 14
Can we please all cut the crap and get to the point... show us a pic and we'll tell you if you should bang her or not.
Lvl 14
True, there is no guarantee of a lay (is there ever?) but I'll tell you the rest later on.
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff613

True, there is no guarantee of a lay (is there ever?) but I'll tell you the rest later on.

I'd say there's a guarantee that you won't.

The Vegas line just came in and they are paying a million to one you won't....
Lvl 9
i can't believe this thread has gone on this long.
and i just extended it's overdrawn life span.
Lvl 23
If she wants it, fuck her.
Mind your own business.... probably something you dont want to dabble into
* This post has been modified : 7 months ago
Lvl 9
I think we need to hear from the girl. maybe the line will come down here in Vegas!
Karma....you can't avoid it. If the fiancee finds out he is within his rights to give you some wall-to-wall counseling.
Lvl 12
To qoute the great Artie L. from mad tv and howard stern fame... "WAAAAAHHHHHH I'M A LOSER WHO CAN'T GET ANY....WAAAAAAHHH"
Lvl 24
Jeff, I've only read bits and pieces of your post. Because it's stupid.

Go buy a prostitute if you are so inclined to having sex. Or stick some batteries on your testicles. You seemed to like that a lot, from what I remember of your equally useless post awhile back.
Lvl 22
what pathetic, small minded man would create a post like this about some chick's infidelity.

az
Lvl 22
I have read most of the posts in this thread. Let's take a serious look at the whole "relationship" thing.

First of all he stated that they flirt. REALLY Flirt. To me, when someone flirts, that is in a committed relationship. That means that they are lacking something in that committed relationship. If she flirts with you now,marry you and she will flirt with other men later in your marriage. Trust me on this one.

Second. The reason that she is marrying the other guy. If how you described this guy is true. Then she is marrying him for security. Whether it be for financial security, physical security, or emotional security. From how you have stated in the thread, is that you want security. You want to give her the security. Kinda almost like the "father role."

The reason that I have stated these two points. Is because I know from first hand experience. I have a female friend who "flirted" with me and we have a serious type relationship on going. She talks to me about things that she cant tell her boyfriend. Yes, I tag her quite often. But that is our arrangement. In the end, she goes home everynight to her boyfriend and I am still standing here w/my dick in my hand.

Sorry about being so wordy.
Lvl 5
I used to be in the same boat dude...

You know what? Read some dating books, by David de Angelo or something... thing is with women (the hot ones you want) and im sure that there are fugly chicks and average girls just hanging around waiting for you to ask them out, but you refuse to fall into an "average" girl.

What you described yourself as is an average male of today's society. Now what makes you think that by doing good and all that you can now elevate yourself to be able to get an "above average" girl?

Start looking around yourself and take those blinkers off, im sure you programmed yourself to only see "hot" babes, and sitting around infront of your pc looking at hot babes who are far from real and do not represent reality at all wont bring you a "hot" babe in real life.

Make yourself more wiser, learn how to control women (say and do the things that wont make them think that you are a wussy), girls dont want a begger nor a guy who thinks he is deserving because of the lifestyle he lives, the players get the hot women cause they know how to handle them in most situations.

Depends on where you are looking as well. Its likely you wont find a girl looking for a long-term relationship in a club full of drunks.

Read up on sum David de Angelo, he will give u some pointers and make u realise its not about who you are deep inside its about who you portray (but for the average girls, they would be happy for whats inside of you...)

bla bla bla im tired now...
Lvl 5
On another note: If she's flirting, then she wants you, but that is dangerous water...

Especially if he's bigger than you...5 mins of bliss...3 months of broken bones...and smashed car...and um what else.
Lvl 3
She sounds like a slut (engaged to someone else, but going to vist the old friend/bf and stay at his house???) What - she wants to get laid by the "pro" and "old friend" one last time? Loser.

Jeff is in a fantasy world about his machismo and effect on women - and he is a total whiney loser. Get on with your life, and do the right thing. Tell her to stay away, you'll see her at the wedding (were you invited?). If she wants to get it on with Jeff, she has to formally break it off with her fiance. And maybe Jeff might muster up the cajones to call the guy and talk to him about the girl.

Jeff = whiney girly loser. Old gf = slutty bitch.
  • Goto: