Score: 1.80 Votes: 15
rate this

Engaged friend comes to visit tomorrow....

Starter: Jeff613 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 14.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
A female friend of mine, with whom I have always had something of a hot relationship (tons of flirting, and by that I mean *real* flirting, etc), is coming to visit me tomorrow and she'll be staying overnight. She is engaged and this is probably the last time I'll see her unmarried. In some respects I'm closer to her than her fiancee is, and I know this guy is boring as hell and is no fun. He's also grossly out of shape. Just why the hell would a girl want to be with a guy like that? He doesn't do it for her.

So, since I haven't been laid in like, well, YEARS now, I'm sorry people, but I'm not in the mood to be the good guy any more. I'm going to make every effort to fuck her and fuck her good. Fate has not played fair with me so I'm not in the mood to play fair with it. And knowing my luck, this maybe the last chance I have while I walk this earth to ever get laid again. So anyhow, what would you do in this case?

I'm still going to pull out all the stops to try and bang her though.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 23
Since she is involved in a serious relationship, I would mind my own business and not act like a pig.

That's just me though, I have respect for other people and their relationships.

And before you make fun of her fiancee, you must be a real catch, seeing as how you haven't been laid in "years." Not to mention you ride around on a bike dude. Seriously, get a car.
Lvl 8
You shouldn't mow another guys lawn.
This just confirms what I've always known...you're a jackass.
Lvl 29
Men usually have that "one last fling" before they marry. Why can't women have it too?
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by screwy.one

This just confirms what I've always known...you're a jackass.

You know, before we all rush to judgement, it is possible that someone hijacked Jeff's account. After all, look at the length of the post.

No way its Jeff, right?
Lvl 15
You know what she wants.....I'd do it.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by YellowM

And before you make fun of her fiancee, you must be a real catch, seeing as how you haven't been laid in "years."

exactly
Lvl 15
is your friendship worth more than an attempt at a onenighter, could this translate into a worth wild relationship? if you havn't gotten laid in years you might not be the catch of the day either....think about it.
Lvl 14
I told her I'd propose to her if she ditched this guy, gave me and her a year together to see if we really were a good fit (whcih we probably are) and I think then we'd live quite happily and in love together. The main thing I'm getting at is that it's MY TURN to get some. I've been passed over so many times for sex and relationships this is what it's come to. Don't like that? Take it up with god.

I am a decent catch, it's just that women aren't reknowned for their sense of judgement in Austin. Unless you're in a band or are covered in tattoos, forget it, save some money and go to Mexico to get properly de-boned, because the closest thing to pussy you're going to be smelling is laying dead on a nice bed of crushed ice in the fresh fish aisle at the supermarket.

I have a job, part of which involves my choosing to work with handicapped people whereas many of my co workers opt not to, I have a decent car, am self supporting, clean, I dress nicely enough and am in reasonable shape, etc. I recently turned down a job I was perfectly qualified for and where I could have made BUNDLES of money with impunity, but I didn't take it because I thought these guys were coming as close to ripping people off as they could without doing it illegally. But you know what? That doesn't count for SHIT. There are guys who are lesser men than me in every single last respect, and yet *they* get all the pussy. What really burns me is they don't even have to try, it just floats their direction. Sorry for wanting to be a person of substance. There just ain't no justice in this world.
Lvl 59
You don't get laid because you probably talk like you post.

Also, I hate to break it to you, but you're not getting in your friend's pants, regardless of how many stops you pull out.
Lvl 14
We'll see. I didn't exactly twist her arm to come here. She'll be staying at my pad. I know damn well she can afford Motel 6. You do the math.
Lvl 15
are you trying to get a wife or laid, if a wife than go for it. be prepared for the consequenses(sp?) but make your move. if you are just being a whiney bitch, it's myyyyyyy turn then you are neither a good friend or gonna score. especially if you put it to her on those terms. see if you can wikipedia smooth affectionate, caring individual and then try to act like it.

or hell it has been years already just wait two more for the divorce.

o did you give the groom to be the phsyco test yet? his moral fiber may snap. jk .
Lvl 9
Hit it like there is no tomorrow
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff613

We'll see. I didn't exactly twist her arm to come here. She'll be staying at my pad. I know damn well she can afford Motel 6. You do the math.

My math is fine.

Douchebag + Engaged Chick = No nookie
Lvl 15
are you sure he is a duchebag, he seems to be planning on getting mighty fresh. not not so fresh.
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

My math is fine.

Douchebag + Engaged Chick = No nookie

Lvl 14
If she would take me up on it, my getting engaged to her would be seriously on the table. I guess I also just want to be able to look at her and say "Do you REALLY want to do this?" (get married to this guy) because I don't think she does. She's just going through the motions..."Let's see...went to college, got a job, okay now I'll get married.". That's what it seems like to me.

I'm not going to ask her for shit. I'm going to give her one of my signature back rubs and that will be the end of it. I can go where Iwant from there. I may provide some wine so she can have a little and then later say "Oh well I was drunk", when in reality no one EVER does anything drunk they wouldn't do when sober. Believe me, I know. The only women who flirt with me are drunk ones who never do anything in the end.
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff613

In some respects I'm closer to her than her fiancee is, and I know this guy is boring as hell and is no fun. He's also grossly out of shape. Just why the hell would a girl want to be with a guy like that? He doesn't do it for her.

She wants to marry him - but yeah, she's closer to you! Do you realize how jealous you sound?
Lvl 14
Then how come she calls me when she wants to talk about shit you would think she could discuss with him? I probably know her better by now anyways. If I'm going to be the one she turns to, then I'm also going to be the one who gets the pussy. That's how that works.
  • Goto: