Score: 1.80 Votes: 15
rate this

Engaged friend comes to visit tomorrow....

Starter: Jeff613 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 14.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
the point i'd make is that she's the one getting married, yet she will be quite willingly staying over at his house, and as he's pointed out they have flirted, and flirted a lot. maybe she's also aware that this is the last time she'll have of something happening between the two of u. women have desires just like guys have. if its a mutual feeling between the two of you, then why not go with it?
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 9
Why not? Its called COMMITTMENT and SELF-CONTROL. SOunds like this girl is troubled, and has neither. SIf she wants to see her old friend, fine. Jeffs rant makes it seem like this will be the LAST time they ever see each other, so after all, they might as well fuck one more time, since they've apparently done it so many times before.

Utter bullshit. If this girl will be as easy to slip into as Jeff seems to think, then the has more problems to deal with than Jeff's out-of-practice dick.

I think they are both idiots: she for thinking she should even be getting married, Jeff for trying to resuscitate his dick at the expense of an old friendship. If the fiancee knows where she's going and who she's staying with - he's an idiot.
Lvl 8
Girls like "harmless flirting". I don't consider this situation harmless but I think she does. Best of luck mate. Sounds like either way you are going to get your heart stomped on.
Lvl 7
well today is the day....who thinks jeff got the noodle wet??...not I...
Lvl 17
If you try she wont want to. and you will lose a friend. why dont you apply that aggressiveness to random woman? You will get laid. you WILL get laid. its a numbers game. like sales. for every 5 no's theres one yes. your in austin too. chicks/people are friendly.
Lvl 8
You know, you're probably right. She's thinking about the past and some of the flirting they've done - some harmless, some apparently a little more directed. I flirt with guys a lot - we all enjoy it - but you cross a line when the flirting stops and the serious stuff starts - one side of the line is "flirting and casual fun are OK", and on the other side of the line is "yes, at some point, you will get into my pants today".

Sounds like the girl is expecting a little flirting, but Jeff is wanting a whole lot more. She apparently trusts him, but he is going to do his best to take advantage of her. He'll wreck their friendship, shatter whatever happiness she might be having in her engagement and future marriage, and she will (she better) rip his balls off and stuff them down his throat.

All this because a pathetic loser has to prove what a much better man he is than her fiancee. All because he hasn't been able to find a girl to be with in 4 years. He seems very disturbed and deficient -
Lvl 9
this girl is going to come up missing and be found in jeff's secret basement in two years
Lvl 16
jeff, to quote one of the great thinkers of our time - You're a cunt.
Lvl 12
If she's made up her mind that she's going to cheat and have one last fling before she gets married, then go ahead and do it with a clear conscience because if its not with you, its going to be with some other guy.

But... if you have to lure her into it, with your "famous backrub" and wine, then you're the one who is in the wrong. It's wrong, you know it's wrong, and you're just looking for some way to justify it. Life isnt fair, deal with it. Life doesnt "owe you", and if you really believe in karma, things all even out in the end (which means you're in for a pretty good stretch of good luck up ahead if its really been that bad so far).

And why do you care what a bunch of people on WBW think? If you're going to do it, just go do it and then brag about it afterwards. You'd still be an asshat, but at least you'd have some credibility.
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

Jeff, I've only read bits and pieces of your post. Because it's stupid.

Go buy a prostitute if you are so inclined to having sex. Or stick some batteries on your testicles. You seemed to like that a lot, from what I remember of your equally useless post awhile back.

Sound advice. Jeff - start a whole new thread about how you showed her your balls hooked up to your car battery and how the sparks flew.
Lvl 12
You're not the one that's cheating, she can have some self control if she wants. If not, I say go for it.

I had the same thing, and I hooked up with a friend after she was engaged. I haven't seen her since she got married, but if I do, good chance I would screw her again.
Lvl 9
Fuck her and fuck her good!
Lvl 22
What goes on between you and her isn't any of her fiancés business, after all she isn't property to be owned. If she sleeps with you it will be her decision no matter what and if shes willing to that then maybe shes not worth the trouble because she may be banging someone else when shes with you...
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff613

A female friend of mine, with whom I have always had something of a hot relationship (tons of flirting, and by that I mean *real* flirting, etc), is coming to visit me tomorrow and she'll be staying overnight. She is engaged and this is probably the last time I'll see her unmarried. In some respects I'm closer to her than her fiancee is, and I know this guy is boring as hell and is no fun. He's also grossly out of shape. Just why the hell would a girl want to be with a guy like that? He doesn't do it for her.

So, since I haven't been laid in like, well, YEARS now, I'm sorry people, but I'm not in the mood to be the good guy any more. I'm going to make every effort to fuck her and fuck her good. Fate has not played fair with me so I'm not in the mood to play fair with it. And knowing my luck, this maybe the last chance I have while I walk this earth to ever get laid again. So anyhow, what would you do in this case?

I'm still going to pull out all the stops to try and bang her though.

Just Go.
Lvl 27
::: waits for Part 2 of the story :::
Lvl 9
Some people can justify their own actions and do anything. There may be reasons you haven't been laid in years and your attitude towards friends and this one in particular may be the reason. She has made a value judgment on the guy you refer to as boring and out of shape. Obviously he has come out on top and it's not hard for me to understand based on your commitment to end your long period of no sex and take it out on a friend by fucking her. The best thing that could happen to you is to be told by her why you are a jerk and why you have never and will never get in her pants.

What do I think? I think you are an example of why males get tagged for being jerks.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff613

A female friend of mine, with whom I have always had something of a hot relationship (tons of flirting, and by that I mean *real* flirting, etc), is coming to visit me tomorrow and she'll be staying overnight. She is engaged and this is probably the last time I'll see her unmarried. In some respects I'm closer to her than her fiancee is, and I know this guy is boring as hell and is no fun. He's also grossly out of shape. Just why the hell would a girl want to be with a guy like that? He doesn't do it for her.

So, since I haven't been laid in like, well, YEARS now, I'm sorry people, but I'm not in the mood to be the good guy any more. I'm going to make every effort to fuck her and fuck her good. Fate has not played fair with me so I'm not in the mood to play fair with it. And knowing my luck, this maybe the last chance I have while I walk this earth to ever get laid again. So anyhow, what would you do in this case?

Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Canon9

Some people can justify their own actions and do anything. There may be reasons you haven't been laid in years and your attitude towards friends and this one in particular may be the reason. She has made a value judgment on the guy you refer to as boring and out of shape. Obviously he has come out on top and it's not hard for me to understand based on your commitment to end your long period of no sex and take it out on a friend by fucking her. The best thing that could happen to you is to be told by her why you are a jerk and why you have never and will never get in her pants.

What do I think? I think you are an example of why males get tagged for being jerks.

[reply=Jeff613]

[/reply]

BAM!

jeff, you've just been:

Lvl 12
Somebody is gonna have blue ballsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Lvl 9
Just send her another 60 miles down IH35 and I'll fuck her for you.
Lvl 14
Okay so here's what happened: overall we had a good visit any way you cut it. She's a long time friend so of ocurse it was good to see her. We wnt to dinner, did some hanging out, went out for a few drinks, had lunch the next day, stuff like that which she probably won't be doing with male friends in other cities after she's officially hitched. There was a lot of physicality....hand holding and the like but we didn't cross that line at any real petting or kissing. Not sure I wanted to do that either. It's okay if I changed my mind about going for that.

She was going to stay at a hotel but was really tired when she dropped back in at my pad for an after-drinking snack and a movie, so she ended up crashing on the bed, as did I. Didn't lay a hand on her. In the morning I gave her one of my intense trademark back rubs which brought her to an orgasm. Seriously, I didn't touch anything but her back while doing this. So that was kind of a consolation prize. She went to say hi to some other friends who live locally then we got together for some coffee. I sensed everything was just fine. I assured her anything that happened physically was not at all unusual even if she was engaged.

You know what this is probably about? Coveting. That's what it's about. One of the most difficult sins to deal with. I wish I was with someone but I just don't have the energy to go out and play that fucking ridiculous game anymore. If everything I've done so far *still* shows me being single, there is now way in hell I have whatever it takes to actually find someone. I'm already tapped and still single. I give the fuck up. I guess you just got to know when I hang something up in the end. I'll die alone in some fucking horror of a charity hospital and be throw into a pauper's grave, that's the bottom line. May as well live for today and learnto like what there is about singleness. It's been this way since junior high, so it ain't gonna change now.
  • Goto: