Score: 1.80 Votes: 15
rate this

Engaged friend comes to visit tomorrow....

Starter: Jeff613 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 14.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by YellowM

Says the two timing cheater who has no respect for his girlfriends...

to be correct it has to be: "... who has no respect for his wife"
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 6
How did this thread go so far with no pics? I'm baffled.
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by Pophai

[reply=YellowM]

[/reply]

Oh, that's better, you married the girl you cheated on at least twice...

One year ago to the day, a member posts asking for the next episode of Pophai's love life...
http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/2174638/11/10/#lastpost

How's that for irony. 1 year later he is married.
Lvl 27
Quote:

[reply=Pophai]
[reply=YellowM]

[/reply]

Oh, that's better, you married the girl you cheated on at least twice...
[/reply]

How exactly do define "twice"...
Come on, this discussion will lead to nothing, you can´t stand me, I can´t stand you and it´s pretty off topic
Lvl 23
1. http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/907120/1/10

2. http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/2174638/1/10

1 + 1 = 2

And you'll notice I said "at least," because these are the only 2 times you confessed here.
Lvl 27
Quote:

1. http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/907120/1/10

2. http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/2174638/1/10

1 + 1 = 2

And you'll notice I said "at least," because these are the only 2 times you confessed here.

Yeah, but imagine I did it 10 times with one girl and 5 times with the other, does that make 15 times cheating or just one for each girl, ergo 2 times?
Lvl 23
Does it really matter how many times you cheated with each girl? You have no respect for your wife's feelings. Assuming of course, this is the same person you were in a relationship with in each of your two posts. I just pray she finds out you are a cheater and leaves you before you manage to bring children in the world and ruin their lives.

In 2005 you were "confessing" to us because you cared about your girlfriend and wanted to keep her for the rest of your life. In 2006, you're not sure about whether or not you should stay with your girlfriend of 10 years, or jump ship to the new piece of ass. In 2007 you decided you love your girlfriend again, and now you are married. Just last year you were crying about how you didn't know what to do, and in a matter of months you got married. Good move. I'm sure this will work out for your wife well.

Take a step back and look at that... Either you have some serious issues keeping your pants zipped up, or you are full of shit. Either way you are a loser.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

Men usually have that "one last fling" before they marry. Why can't women have it too?

Three simple words, "NINE MONTHS AFTER"!
Lvl 17
irresponsible for any one to say such horrbble things to you jeff. Jeff I dont think the high road was the road to take here. I know I said dont but I had no idea there was so much physical contactb btw yall. Holding hands is pretty serious to a lot of women and im not kidding. she may have come down to visit you to do you before she gets married. I dont think she had an orgasm during back rub I do think she acted like it was that great to get you going so you would make a move.

Dude part of me wants to say cheer up things are good. part of me wants to say stfu, stop whining, go to HEB and ask the number of every third girl you see. Im telling you its numbers. Your in sales, your gonna get a lot of hang ups to get to that big sale.

Thats why less socially skilled unattractive men get some hot women...they ask!!!
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by ArtieLange

You shouldn't mow another guys lawn.

I totally agree with that
Lvl 13
I'm stuck back at this "backrub to orgasm" thing.

Other things about this story and it's subsequent follow up aren't adding up or there's something missing in the details.

I hope I'm wrong.
Lvl 14
Well, as far as the "backrub to orgasm" thing, I'll go into some detail, mainly because women LOVE back rubs, and it gets them in the mood for even more physical contact, plus when you do it right, it's something you are doing for them physically that they want more of. How many things aside from direct sex itself can you name that fill that bill?

Anyhow, I have giventhis girl and many others fantastic back rubs, and I can usually count on a happy ending. When you have that kind of physicalk contact with a woman, you show her that you can be gentle yet strong with your hands. It also releases bonding and plasure chemicals in her brain that make her relax and want more. A year or two ago I was invited on an impromptu basis to go to a girl's house to "help her study". I called my friend who had just come to visit, the engaged one (let's call her Carla) and asked some emergency advice as to how to play this right and get laid. Her immediate one word answer was "backrub". She had had one herself and said I would not fail to get laid if I gave this chick one. So I went and gave her one and we fucked all night afterwards.

Now as for technique, you have to concentrate somewhat on the weakest part of the back which it also feels best to them when you rub it: the small of the back. Work on that. Be sure to massage the muscles on either side of the spine, working your fingers into them. As she gets more into it and more relaxed, you can maybe work at pulling the pants down more. This is also your gateway to reaching up under the shirt, then undoing the bra, then taking the shirt off. Work veeery slowly. Just take your time, like an hour or more. Trust me, you WILL get laid.

So how did I bring this chick to an orgasm? Well I had not done that through a back rub before and this one was preceeded by my kissing her neck a little bit andrubbing her shoulders and holding her, but to get down to it, I had one of those vibrating massager things strapped to my hand, the kind that plugs into the wall and shakes powerfully. Its' also never lost on any woman that anything that vibrates can be used as an abject of sexual stimulation. But you're just rubbing her back, right? Be sure and have an excuse as to why you own one of these if you're going to whip one out though. Say something about how it helped to sooth a sprained knee you once sustained even of you bought it so you could jerk yourself off at 60 kilocycles. I was working with that on the small of her back when she told me to go a little lower than where her pants currently were at, so I pulled them down a little. That's the great thing about a massage, sometimes they tell you to remove or lower that clothing so you can get to better spots. So anyhow I was doing her lower back with this and she then starts moaning more and more and says she's going to come, that the vibes were going all the way through her hips and getting her off. Then she told me to get on her back. I said I could, but that was where the vibrator was and I couldnto continue with it if I did that. So she asked again, then I just kind of mounted her and mashed my groin into her ass as she got off like a wildcat.

It is worth saying that even though we didn't fuck, at least I did get *something* from her. That is not lost on me, but I still sit here with no prospects in sight and I'm not getting any younger. This has been a problem of growing intensity all my life and I think things are finally coming to a head. I have never know anyone to have had the sheer amount of raw rejection that I have had. No one. Then again I've really put myself out there in the quest for pussy so that means more pussy but also more rejection. I've screwed 21 chicks in my time. Not a ton of guys can say that.

I remember in junior high that we were forced for about three weeks on end to learn square dancing with the girls in our class, part of some school administrator's sick fuck idea to help us learn to "interact normally" with girls or some twisted socially engineered shit like that. None of the girls ever wanted to dance with me or picked me as a dance partner. I sat out most of the class. After a whle they arranged before class to get the guys dancing partner they wanted. I was never chosen then either. The only time I got to dance with any of them was when we were told how to formally "cut in", tap the guy on the shoulder, etc. All through that I think to this day I would have gone home and blown my fucking brains out I wasso humilitaed by it all had there been a gun in the house. The culmination of all this was an after-school dance, the first of our public school career. I went to it, whcih was just a bad idea to begin with. I went to cut in on a guy I sort fo knew and his girl. I tapped him on the shoulder and the girl said to him "Do you have to?" and he said "Yeah, he's my friend.". I just gave her this look like she was some sub-human piece of shit for saying that and I walked out of there. That was when it started, right that second when she said "Do you have to?". Ever since then I just see it as being downhill. Of those I have banged or gone out with, I had to make the moves and put in the work. They didn't exactly flock to me like flies on shit. They never really flirted with me other than just for fun or if they were drunk. If that ever happened I don't know whether I'd shit or go blind. I think I've said enough. You know the rest.
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff613

Values and struggling to be a good person count for nothing and won't get you anywhere with anyone in this world. Believe me, I know. Girls don't give a shit about that. She went back to her fiancee and a happy life ahead of her, I went back to my apartment to fuck my fist. As that was my last identifiable chance with any woman, I should have just done everything I could to fuck her. But I was so lame I even blew that. The end.

I'm 37 and haven't been on a date or had any interest expressed in me by any girl for the last 6 years at the very least. I've tried everything including not trying. Well, there was that one girl, but see above. People far far worse off than me who have some really vile personality traits get laid, married and otherwise hooked up all the time. Not even dumb luck is on my side. So that really was The End. The last girl who was ever going to think I was attractive is getting married. My destiny is to die alone in some fucking horror of a charity hospital and be then pitched into a mass pauper's grave. There is nothing that says that isn't going to happen. Nothing. Maybe if I had been on a date two or three years ago it would be different. Now excuse me while I crawl into a bottle for the rest of my life because I need something to ease the agony. I've held off until now but I'm not made of stone.

i think it's your avi, you really need to consider upgrading to a moped, and eventually a real motorcycle, i think that and a crack whore are your best shot at a romantic future...

enjoy the bender, but get over it before ya pull a jimmy hendrix. seek profesinal help, no not the crack whore, a shrink. for real tho you need more help than anyone here is qualified to give you.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

[reply=Jeff613]
We'll see. I didn't exactly twist her arm to come here. She'll be staying at my pad. I know damn well she can afford Motel 6. You do the math.

My math is fine.

Douchebag + Engaged Chick = No nookie
[/reply]
that is soooo funny.... and prob. true (sorry Jeff )
Lvl 8
If she has a combination lock on her pussy, sorry Jeff, you aren't getting any... unless you can listen to the "clicks" to crack it!!!!
Lvl 12
Dont know what the problem is since you have banged 21 chicks and you are complaining that you are not getting anything anymore. Just settle with one and bang her as many times as you want, the problem is in you and your self-confidence my friend, chicks can see that and that turns them off big time. Get a chick, treat her as a queen (not to much though) and bang her as a rabbit,you r the one who said "you are not getting any younger" and the equation goes: + years = - girls, unless you have tons of money like HEFF it works out inversely ha
Lvl 25
Jeff, if this engaged girl you wanted to fuck so badly was getting off on your "back rub" and grinding and moaning.........why the fuck didn't you just fuck her????
Lvl 9
It take balls, some people aint got em
What the fuck. How is no one really phased at how Jeff just POURED his guts out and exposed and entire aspect of his childhood to us? That's unreal.
Lvl 14
Because most of our fellow passengers are just somnambulant (means sleepwalking, you fucktards) milksops. I guess in the end I just wanted to know if I could have fucked her. I am 90% certain I could have. I got to see what she looked like while having an orgasm, which is a pretty intimate thing to know about someone.
  • Goto: