Belly Surfing is just sexual innuendo about lesbian shenanigans, right? SPAM

Starter: hydrahead Posted: 10 years ago Views: 65.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Yuck. Grilled cucumber FTW!

the worst.

Honestly, those little zucchini based pizzas were great.

Kanzen is giving me shit for them because he is a hater.

(And you know what they're wont to do)

(Hate)
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 27
Kanzen, now there's a guy that knows how to load up a grill...
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

And then some other moron writes about how canned beer is better than bottled beer:[Link]

Seriously though, if you have the choice between a bottled beer and a canned beer and you voluntarily pick the canned beer you should probably be thrown in jail.

You are correct for most of the beers out there. The exceptions being beers that come in a clear or green bottle. Especially if they're imported. They all taste skunky as hell in bottles but I find them more drinkable in a can. I could never stand Yeungling until I tasted it in a can. I still don't like it but it's less gross. Also, those occasions where you're going to be drinking lots of cheap, generic beer (tailgating is probably the best example), I find cans to be more fun. Bud Light tastes pretty bland any way you drink it but you can't shotgun a bottle.
Quote:
Originally posted by Davey45

You are correct for most of the beers out there. The exceptions being beers that come in a clear or green bottle. Especially if they're imported. They all taste skunky as hell in bottles but I find them more drinkable in a can. I could never stand Yeungling until I tasted it in a can. I still don't like it but it's less gross. Also, those occasions where you're going to be drinking lots of cheap, generic beer (tailgating is probably the best example), I find cans to be more fun. Bud Light tastes pretty bland any way you drink it but you can't shotgun a bottle.

Ummmm Corona?
Lvl 8
I've never had Corona in a can but it's one of my least favorite beers in a bottle. Not quite as bad as Heineken.
Lvl 27
It's all poison!
[Deleted], Goldseeker find this awesome.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Davey45

If there was an un-awesome button on posts I would press it for this one.
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 8
Enjoy your skunky beer.
Quote:
Originally posted by RiffRaff
It's all poison!

I agree with you 99% of the time.

This is a particularly odd beer. My brain tells me that I should like it because well...its WATERMELON, but when I taste it, and it tastes like jolly rancher watermelon combined with a nasty beer and its the colour of Baby Duck champagne, my brain then says...what foul drink are you ingesting! No to mention that its twice the size of a regular can of beer and much stronger.
Lvl 8
Bottle or can, i don't think watermelon beer would taste very good at all.
Lvl 19
Pretty much any nationally advertised beer is an automatic "fail" in our house. The demographic that would consider drinking Miller 64 or Corona ( for example) generally doesn't have much in common with our aesthetic around here anyway.

There are just too many other choices, and I am open to something as weirdly attractive as Watermelon Boxer... That is the great thing about beer...so many choices and low cost for beer sampling ya know ?
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098
Pretty much any nationally advertised beer is an automatic "fail" in our house. The demographic that would consider drinking Miller 64 or Corona ( for example) generally doesn't have much in common with our aesthetic around here anyway.

There are just too many other choices, and I am open to something as weirdly attractive as Watermelon Boxer... That is the great thing about many choices and low cost for beer sampling ya know ?

My recommendation - Avoid the watermelon beer.

I really don't drink much beer, but I do like Corona, and whenever in the US I like MGD, we can get it here, but its not the same. :/ But you're right...generally speaking, I don't enjoy most mass produced beers.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

I agree with you 99% of the time.

This is a particularly odd beer. My brain tells me that I should like it because well...its WATERMELON, but when I taste it, and it tastes like jolly rancher watermelon combined with a nasty beer and its the colour of Baby Duck champagne, my brain then says...what foul drink are you ingesting! No to mention that its twice the size of a regular can of beer and much stronger.

I think you just got sucked in by the gal in the ad
Quote:
Originally posted by RiffRaff

I think you just got sucked in by the gal in the ad

You'd almost think so wouldn't you? Sadly I can't even blame her for it.
Lvl 25
Interactive guide to genitalia slang: http://flowingdata.com/2013/08/16/extensive-timelines-of-slang-for-genitalia/
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen
Interactive guide to genitalia slang:[Link]

Wow...and I thought cunt was offensive....thats nothing compared to pudding bag.

However, I think some of these fellas might have been a bit confused because I also saw it called; cock, poop, and back door.
On the guys side, I quite like the sound of Crimson Chitterling, Gentleman Usher, and Bald Headed Hermit
Lvl 59
Bad news, friends.

I stubbed the fuck out of my toe this evening.

Two toes in fact. They're all bloody and in pain. Not good. Send prayers.
Lvl 14
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros
Bad news, friends.

I stubbed the fuck out of my toe this evening.

Two toes in fact. They're all bloody and in pain. Not good. Send prayers.

I pray for that toe.

Just that one. Not the other one.

Wish you the best brother.
  • Goto: