Score: 4.20 Votes: 10
rate this

Belly Surfing is just sexual innuendo about lesbian shenanigans, right? SPAM

Starter: hydrahead Posted: 11 years ago Views: 65.6K
  • Goto:
Quote:
Originally posted by romiobo
hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeelllllo

Wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeee dddddddooooooooo yyyyyyyyoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu ttttttttttyyyyyyyypppppppppppeeeeeee lllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeee yyyyyyyyyooooooooouuuuuuuu hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ssssssssttttttttttttttttttuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?????????????????

Quote:
Is it one here my penis erect

I'm sure its 1:00 somewhere

Quote:
quote quote quote quote quote quote quote quote quote quote

Quote:
Is it one here my penis erect

Still not sure why you can only have an erection at 1:00
F1098, jenngurl23 find this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen
Are you erect SP?

I'm waiting for it to be 1:00
jenngurl23 finds this awesome.
Lvl 21
It's 11:23pm

I dunno.
Lvl 27
It's 4:30 am here and I'm up but not erect.
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Sorry to hear that, but glad nobody is hurt. I just had my car repaired and it kinda sucks because part of it is all shiny and new, and the rest isn't.

Yup, I've had a dent on my driver's side door for a while but I never wanted to put in a claim for it. Naturally, when I wrecked, all the damage is on the passenger side and they won't repair the driver's side door unless I put in another claim.
Lvl 27
Davey, get hit again ...

On the correct side this time.
Quote:
Originally posted by Davey45

Yup, I've had a dent on my driver's side door for a while but I never wanted to put in a claim for it. Naturally, when I wrecked, all the damage is on the passenger side and they won't repair the driver's side door unless I put in another claim.

Yeah, insurance companies are the devil. They replaced my front bumper with a remanufactured one rather than a new one because it was $63 cheaper. When I asked about the possibility that a remanufactured one possibly creating more work for the body shop, and thus potentially making the price for a new bumper actually being cheaper, their reply was "Thats the body shops problem". Classy.
Lvl 27
I thought Foosball was "the devil"
Lvl 27
Almost 3 hours with no posts in the forum, interesting...
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO
I thought Foosball was "the devil"

I thought Foolsball was the devil.
Lvl 59
Isn't foosball the game you play with those little dudes on a stick that you spin and they kick the little ball on that table at the bar?
Lvl 19
By local standards, that is positively weird here. They'll do anything to avoid fixing something, preferring instead to replace parts. I asked the insurance dood about it and he said it was cheaper for them to use low cost labor to replace perfect parts than to use high cost labor to repair something.

Makes economic/quality sense to me..

Quote:

Yeah, insurance companies are the devil. They replaced my front bumper with a remanufactured one rather than a new one because it was $63 cheaper. When I asked about the possibility that a remanufactured one possibly creating more work for the body shop, and thus potentially making the price for a new bumper actually being cheaper, their reply was "Thats the body shops problem". Classy.
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098
By local standards, that is positively weird here. They'll do anything to avoid fixing something, preferring instead to replace parts. I asked the insurance dood about it and he said it was cheaper for them to use low cost labor to replace perfect parts than to use high cost labor to repair something.

Makes economic/quality sense to me..

Oh they were't fixing my bumper, they were replacing it. They had two options, 1) Replace it with a brand new part, or 2) Replace it with a old bumper that some company has already repaired. I suggested that perhaps, the repaired bumper might require additional work, and for the $63 difference, they might be better off just replacing it with a new one.
Lvl 59
Brb, having a cocktail.
that must have been a big cocktail.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros
Isn't foosball the game you play with those little dudes on a stick that you spin and they kick the little ball on that table at the bar?

Indeed
Lvl 59
Quote:
that must have been a big cocktail.

I guess I got lost.
Lvl 8
On the subject of cocktails, I may have had the best Old Fashioned ever the other day. (not the day I crashed my car) Ginger/orange infused Marker's Mark is the most wonderful thing invented by man. Yup, better than the wheel.
Lvl 59
Presented without comment: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cas/3972018599.html
Lvl 19
speechless
  • Goto: