Score: 4.62 Votes: 8
rate this

Finish the Sentence vol. Onety-Seven (A New Beginning)

Starter: bustMall Posted: 12 years ago Views: 44.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 22
slowly cooked a chimicanga to add too the ques so and habanero mix that turned.....
Lvl 28
...Blue eyes, red...
Lvl 22
and red eyes green, yet it still didn't have the pizzazz that could....
Lvl 28
...turn red hearts blue, like Bust when he told the girls "Sorry Babe, I'm not going home with you tonight"...
Lvl 19
....and all the zoo animals gave a sigh of relief, because the last time an enthusiastic BM visited them, they nearly died from his affections....
Lvl 28
... for his quite human lady date, due to her interest in a leopard skin coat. The wildman in him almost landed him in jail when he tried to skin that leopard, and if not for the quick thinking of the zookeeper....
Lvl 19
....half the primates would be pregnant, and poor BM would be called "Daddy" in ..........
Lvl 28
... Swahili, for the way he mastered all the creatures of the jungle...
Lvl 19
....yet chimps and kangaroos do not speak Swahili.....( but their lawyers in the paternity suit speak English quite well) ....and the DNA results will be posted in....
Lvl 28
The Journal of Medicine, but they shall prove F's accusations false...
Lvl 28
...and hopefully put an end to these ridiculous bestiality insinuations, but then again, maybe the lion ate her...
Lvl 19
....thought Mr. BM. With high hopes.

But alas, the devine ( a little pun in this environment) Ms. F, (dressed in leopard lingerie....) was safely snuggled in her tree house with her very own Jane, the former Ms Deucie. The view of the zoo below is awsome and the adventures of Mr. BM amid the primates is better than anything that National Geographic could have ever produced for.........
Lvl 28
...EdTV. His way with animals was almost as intriguing as his way with women, for the animals seemed drawn to his pure & simple nature, like the person that says "My dog can tell if you're a good person", animals of every kind seemed trusting of this truly amazing male... a modern day Noah

(good grief, that almost make me sick)
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by bustMall

...EdTV. His way with animals was almost as intriguing as his way with women, for the animals seemed drawn to his pure & simple nature, like the person that says "My dog can tell if you're a good person", animals of every kind seemed trusting of this truly amazing male... a modern day Noah

(good grief, that almost make me sick)

( Makes YOU sick ???? )

And thus it was the animals that had claimed Bust'm as one of their own. He had no choice, but he longed for the touch of a humanoid female and a bottle of Malbec on the ocean. This jungle stuff doesn't work well for...
Lvl 28

... for this handsome beach bum. But alas, his princess has disappeared. Woefully he wandered strand after strand, when the sand ended, he swam or climbed to the next, in search of the lost Miss D. When one day, he came upon a piratey looking lass that he thought looked quite familiar. Could it be? It was indeed. F was searching for the same lost object of her longing. In a rare moment of cooperation, F and Bust decided they would...
Lvl 19
....plan her escape. With careful CIA grade planning they tracked her down via satellite images that showed her....well, that would be breach of national security.......anyway, they found her through careful analysis and then with the audacity of Seal Team Six, they snatched her.......
Lvl 28
... or what they thought, for an hour or so, was her, but it turned out to be just another of those Deucie Decoys F had made many moons ago, that somehow fell into the hands of...
Lvl 19
....the hands of the oft referred to, and notorious Mr. Him, who was determined to keep the real Ms. D away from her friends, and.........
Lvl 28
...in a fit of frustrated rage, the Dyke Pirate and Smelly Bait Boy teamed up to sail the good ship "2sy" in search of the missing D. With her at the helm and he in the crows nest, they set sail on the open seas... (Time to change my avi to fit the story )
Lvl 19
(.....that is pretty funny. Should be interesting to see where this sudden collaboration of forces leads us. D is now the golden chalice !)

...where they set out a plan using all of the resources of F's CIA and NRO contact abilities. How far offshore could the evil " Mr. Him" have gone with the Devine D, or......
  • Goto: