Score: 3.35 Votes: 23
rate this

New look

Starter: Allen_Bradley Posted: 11 years ago Views: 31.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
So you don't like what certain people do and do the exact same thing in return ? That's really mature...
Also, some of the low vote can be legit one from people who really didn't like the picture for whatever reason. As for the other, the ones who always vote 1, it's going to be dealt with.

Thanks for your outlook. And I never said it's mature, actually I know it's very childish but until something is done about it, it's my only means of bringing these lowlifes to justice
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Thamuz

Thanks for your outlook. And I never said it's mature, actually I know it's very childish but until something is done about it, it's my only means of bringing these lowlifes to justice

I hope Diz will add the anti-1-voters script soon.
For the moment, just ignore them. Sometimes, the only thing troll voters seek is attention and rage
Lvl 13
Used to like this site,now it SUCKS !!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by coorslite
Used to like this site,now it SUCKS !!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the feedback.

Lvl 15
Just go back to the old code/page layout already. I've had this problem repeat itself, repeat itself and repeat itself ever since this new "update." When I click on a photo, I get an "access denied" message. It has happened multiple times now and I've been told it's been fixed each time and it still repeats itself. Starting to lose faith in this "update."
Lvl 21
everything's so scattered. the front page is a mess. i like the "download the original photo" option, but i just hate everything else

and i dont wanna sound like im "talking shit" but i hate the new look. love the site, but i hate it too. im def not here as much anymore
Lvl 25
JSteel: Working on a update for the frontpage, have to finish another project first before I can make new modifications.. sorry
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 12
i hate mixeds normal with premium pics, what a mess
also i would like to see if i reted a pic before i need to open it (just like it use to be)
Lvl 16
I have a question regarding forum posts. In the previous version of the site one could gain credits depending on how many stars users voted to give your forum posts. That no longer seems to be the case anymore. Has that feature been removed permanently? If so then that's fine and I can go back to posting more but I've been temporarily holding back a bit from sharing photos on the forums in case this was temporary since I am not gaining any extra credits for stars.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannus
I have a question regarding forum posts. In the previous version of the site one could gain credits depending on how many stars users voted to give your forum posts. That no longer seems to be the case anymore. Has that feature been removed permanently? If so then that's fine and I can go back to posting more but I've been temporarily holding back a bit from sharing photos on the forums in case this was temporary since I am not gaining any extra credits for stars.

I don't know if it's permanent but a few of this previous way to gain credits have been removed yes.
What I hope will happen is Diz had what has been suggested : a thanks button for each posts so that when you get thanked by someone you gain credit. Member that run big thread would be able to gain credit for each addition to their thread with that system. But I don't know if Diz planned that or not.
Lvl 29
Search bar on forums does'nt work...and many other things
Lvl 14
This is an AWESOME site best on the web thinking of going premium.
The only problem I experience is you can't input a specific page to view anymore under all the categories in the babes area.Or search a specific numbered page
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Johnyxxx
Search bar on forums does'nt work...and many other things

Already reported.

Quote:
Originally posted by FABRICATOR
This is an AWESOME site best on the web thinking of going premium.
The only problem I experience is you can't input a specific page to view anymore under all the categories in the babes area.Or search a specific numbered page

When you have chosen a category or a day you should be able to choose the page you want, on top or bottom of the page (Goto button)
Why does everything download so bloody slow now? I liked the old theme better.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by BadBoy2005
Why does everything download so bloody slow now? I liked the old theme better.

Download speed doesn't have anything to-do with a theme of a website. This should be server related. I would love to ask you to-do a traceroute to our servers so we can see why your download speed is slow.
Lvl 70
Sometimes when I upload pictures in zip format to the site it doesn't wants to upload the progress bar is displaying even after hours and after that I try d many times uploading the files again and one time I Goth an internal server error on the website, can you look at this problem?
Lvl 70
i have an error when uploading zip files i get this error:

An Internal Error Has Occurred.
Error: An Internal Error Has Occurred.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by MatriXxX99

It seems your pics have been uploaded anyway as I can see double or triple uploads in your queue.
Until it's fixed, when you upload something and get this error, check on your profile if the number of pics in your queue has increased and if so, don't upload it again.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by MatriXxX99

Is there a way I can get that zip file so I can test it?
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Is there a way I can get that zip file so I can test it?

Look your pm box i send info to you and where to download file

This problem/error caused me to lose upload rights here.
  • Goto: