Score: 3.35 Votes: 23
rate this

New look

Starter: Allen_Bradley Posted: 11 years ago Views: 31.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by jimmy5804
Been a paying member off and on for years. If you don't fix the "video file being processed" shit in a hurry, I'm gone forever. It makes the archives and anything new completely worthless. I'm not paying money for that.

All the old movies are being re-encoded to a format that is compatible with iOS mobile devices. I believe Diz has said this will be completed over the next few weeks.
Lvl 23
I like the new look, for me is the best WBW by the moment. I´m sure that some failures will be arranged soon. Good job Diz-x and congrats for the new style.For the rest be patient dudes
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Fedecat
I like the new look, for me is the best WBW by the moment. I´m sure that some failures will be arranged soon. Good job Diz-x and congrats for the new style.For the rest be patient dudes

Thanks mate you made my day!
Lvl 16
Lookin' forward to the next redesign.
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

All the old movies are being re-encoded to a format that is compatible with iOS mobile devices. I believe Diz has said this will be completed over the next few weeks.

Even stuff that's been just posted has this problem. How's that going to get fixed? Given the pain of the transition, the owners ought to extend some credit to existing paying members. Otherwise, I'll extend credit to myself by canceling and maybe checking back in a year if I don't become attached to some other site.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by jimmy5804

Even stuff that's been just posted has this problem. How's that going to get fixed? Given the pain of the transition, the owners ought to extend some credit to existing paying members. Otherwise, I'll extend credit to myself by canceling and maybe checking back in a year if I don't become attached to some other site.

All paying members have already added days to their membership as I always do with downtime/problems.
why cant I hide my favs and why do I have the red x in my favs?
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Assman!
why cant I hide my favs and why do I have the red x in my favs?

Need to add privacy settings.

Those x's are images that are no more.. Need to write a script that removes those.
Lvl 4
Is it my imagination or did the browsing slow way down with the new configuration.
The pages take so long to load that I play solitaire while I wait.
Lvl 59
I haven't noticed a big slowdown in load speed, other than on the front page, which really does take a long time.

As far as assman's question, why do you care if your favorites are visible to people or not? I'm actually curious
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by romar57
Lookin' forward to the next redesign.

Lvl 59
I had a little brother who died of spontaneous combustion on the kitchen counter. Really a shame. Never could get those burn marks outta the sink.
Lvl 14
To all who worked on this upgrade THANKS Esp. Diz-x. well done.
Lvl 16
In the previous version of the site one could gain credits depending on how many stars users voted to give your forum posts. That no longer seems to be the case anymore. Has that feature been removed permanently?
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannus
In the previous version of the site one could gain credits depending on how many stars users voted to give your forum posts. That no longer seems to be the case anymore. Has that feature been removed permanently?

I don't know, but I remember having a conversation on the Beta version about how highly-starred threads would earn people credits/rewards. Not sure if it was ever implemented or how it's currently working though.
Lvl 33
.... we can no lomger add tags in pictures ?
Lvl 12
I find the new layout to be prettier, but less usable. There is something to be said about simplicity. The new design takes the simplicity away from WBW.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by doover
To all who worked on this upgrade THANKS Esp. Diz-x. well done.

Thanks mate!

Quote:
Originally posted by analog2604
.... we can no lomger add tags in pictures ?

This has only be available for trusted taggers.
Lvl 20
i cant upload picture cant see picture ... what is problem ?
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by shurakine
i cant upload picture cant see picture ... what is problem ?

What error are you getting?
  • Goto: