Like the new look of the forum. Much nicer ;-0
Lvl 14
ok, but there is no search option for the movies
Lvl 15
where did my favorites go....cant find them on my page. dohh

but like the new look tho.
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 30
I miss being able to see other users' favorites, and it always shows their uploads as 0.
Lvl 14
Are we not going to be able to download a zip of our favourites anymore?
Lvl 11
WHOA!!! go away for a few days.........................But I like, thank you mods
Lvl 25
The missing features will be added later on, as some are performance kilers atm as everything is rebuilding and caching..
Lvl 25
I see more dislikes than likes, could people explain what they dislike so we can fix these issues?
Lvl 70
I think Diz-X is still working on the site because the home profile and the details of uploaded information is not fully working yet. Also Hot or Not is not working yet. So we maybe have to wait a little bit longer that everything is up and working.
Lvl 40
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
so we can fix these issues?

Hot or Not is broken :-( click on a score and nothing happens
Lvl 14
why cannot i see 200 pics in the babe top, but only a few? why suddenly so much paid content appeard in the babe top? wtf wbw? i've loved this site fore years, now i'm confused...
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Scheisskopf
why cannot i see 200 pics in the babe top, but only a few? why suddenly so much paid content appeard in the babe top? wtf wbw? i've loved this site fore years, now i'm confused...

Well these are all bugs that need to be worked out, and the babe top doesn't look at your status now.
I like the new look but dont want to have to open the picture or video to download . . . . or I am not seeing it right ?? I really like the menu on the upper right corner of the picture to download and vids too . . . . thanks for all your hard work on the rework . . .real VISION on your part !!
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by giantvoice
I like the new look but dont want to have to open the picture or video to download . . . . or I am not seeing it right ?? I really like the menu on the upper right corner of the picture to download and vids too . . . . thanks for all your hard work on the rework . . .real VISION on your part !!

You mean the quick preview in the gallery so you don't have to go to a picture? This will be added later on, it's on my to-do list.
Lvl 24
BTW, will the little flag icons that identify members' nationality return, or are we just one small step closer to a "one world" mindset?
Thanks Diz-x for the ultra fast reply and as always being right on top of everything . . . .
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by snoopy7666
BTW, will the little flag icons that identify members' nationality return, or are we just one small step closer to a "one world" mindset?

Need to set it manually. As of some changes with the country flag system.
Lvl 24
Thanks for being online and'so responsive, Diz-X. This overhaul an' upgrade has to be a massive undertaking, so KUDOS for the amazing results. 'Looks like the smilies are not functioning...
No doubt that, in time, all the issues will be resolved...The new look is very slick an' stylish...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, by the way. I realize that is a mostly American holiday...but to all those out there that are tuning in an' are observing Thanksgiving today - make it a happy one! ('would someone please cue the "turkey smiley" now?...)
Lvl 12
Love the new look, however now when i click on a photo in the babe gallery the pictures are scrambled
Lvl 24
Will the "comments" counter return as part of the avatar info shown with comments...?
  • Goto: