Score: 3.35 Votes: 23
rate this

New look

Starter: Allen_Bradley Posted: 11 years ago Views: 31.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by habfan74
Okay, now that I've given it a few days, I find most of my initial gripes have been fixed. The speed is much better (though still slower than the old version), and the pics are now loading properly instead of being broken. I love that we can now see the last 100 ratings....great idea. I also like that certain pics, which would have otherwise been off limits to nonpaying members, can be unlocked by using credits. The one thing (that I can think of anyhow) I am not a fan of, and I know others have brought this up already, is the removal of the points system. It had become a bit of a game/challenge to get to top and be deemed a DEMIGOD! Being about 500pts away from that I feel somewhat ripped off. lol. All in all I think this is a great update, and in time everyone will become accustomed to it and appreciate it for what it is! Keep up the great work!!

I agree. Other than giving back to the site, after all of the years I've enjoyed it, the main reason that I have been making an effort lately to upload what I think are quality babes was to watch my score go up and to see how they were rated over all. Those were two things that I checked on a regular basis after logging in. I know that Diz has a plan, I'm just hoping he takes into consideration that those were features that a lot of us enjoyed.

I'm sure it will all work out in the end and I appreciate the hard work going in to remaking this great site!
Lvl 27
Over all I like the new look. It still takes for ever to down load favorite movies.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by kwb
Over all I like the new look. It still takes for ever to down load favorite movies.

Download speed is slow or until it starts downloading? this should not be a server related issue more a connection issue.
Lvl 10
Another great free site bites the dust. You have to pay to favorite a girl or even download a pic and you can't see anyone else's favorites anymore. To the extent that the hosts did this for money, well, I can understand greed, but if they did this because they thought they were "improving" the site, I'd like to quote you an often ignored american expression: if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by flajetfan
Another great free site bites the dust. You have to pay to favorite a girl or even download a pic and you can't see anyone else's favorites anymore. To the extent that the hosts did this for money, well, I can understand greed, but if they did this because they thought they were "improving" the site, I'd like to quote you an often ignored american expression: if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Greed? WTF I hardly earn any money, I have difficulties paying my bills.. and you start telling me that I am greedy? YOU NEVER SHARED ANYTHING.

Even your ignorance tells everything, to favorite? you can favorite even when you are a free member. Before you start bitching know were you are talking about.
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 8
The account settings menu has been fixed on my mobile device, but I still can't change the view. I disabled the date separator, but the thumbs still appear in a list view, just minus the date separator. I would really like to see a grid view feature. That is what I miss most about the old site.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Parkville95
The account settings menu has been fixed on my mobile device, but I still can't change the view. I disabled the date separator, but the thumbs still appear in a list view, just minus the date separator. I would really like to see a grid view feature. That is what I miss most about the old site.

Can you throw away your cache on your mobile device? As I just added a fix that will fix the mobile device issues with thumbnail gallery.
Lvl 25
the patch was applied about 5 minutes ago and contains this:
+ fixed a bug related to menu didn't work on mobile devices:
+ changed order of delete queue : ASC
+ added score and comments to thumbnail overview
+ made some cosmetic fixes to mobile devices (more thumbs in a row instead of one)
+ added rss page.
+ fixed buddies issues (clicking on someone's friends list show us our own friend list and not his one.)
+ favorites: check if already in favorites.
+ uploads can only be done when you are logged in
Lvl 5
Takes way too long to view pictures!
Lvl 24
Why does the site seem to remember my log-in details when I go directly there by way of a "favorite" or "bookmark" ....but upon leaving the home page - say, to comment on a 'babe' photo - it requires logging-in again?...
(Thanks again for all the hard work an' the patient good humor with the avalanche of questions, concerns, issues an' complaints...)
[i][/i]
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by snoopy7666
Why does the site seem to remember my log-in details when I go directly there by way of a "favorite" or "bookmark" ....but upon leaving the home page - say, to comment on a 'babe' photo - it requires logging-in again?...
(Thanks again for all the hard work an' the patient good humor with the avalanche of questions, concerns, issues an' complaints...)
[i][/i]

Really dunno, I didn't have those problems yet. What browser are you using?
Quote:
Originally posted by flajetfan

You're obviously an idiot.

• You don't pay to favorite any pic, other than to view sponsor pics, which has always been the case, but you still don't pay to favorite them

• You never could download a pic unless you were a sponsor. Now at least you have that opportunity, using credits that you earn.

• You can see everyone's favorites.
  • * This post has been modified : 11 years ago
    Lvl 24
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Diz-X

Really dunno, I didn't have those problems yet. What browser are you using?

Firefox...
    Lvl 16
    I appreciate that this is a free site & that I'm only one voice, but I still struggle to just dip into it, find what I like and scoot off again like before. Mainly I think the home page pics are so big that there re fewer visible options all on pone page & I do miss the string of thumbnails along the foot of a selected picture page. Still learning my way around, so maybe it'll get better.
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Eizi
    Slower? I think it works faster ;-)

But how can I tag photos? It used to work good, now I can see tags, but can't tag? Am I blind or something?

I have the same question. Sorry if this has already be answered.
    Lvl 5
    It takes so much longer to browse WBW website. Constantly freezes when selecting links. Go back to previous site!
    Lvl 3
    Well it looks better but it's not user friendly at all. In "combined" view it's just a clutter of pictures with no structure that helps one understand, "babes" and "movies" are even worse. The main thing is that it's made to look cool, and it sort of does, but it's just a mess to navigate and understand anything at all.

Close, but I'll hold my cigarr.
    Lvl 59
    Quote:
    Originally posted by gdet
    Well it looks better but it's not user friendly at all. In "combined" view it's just a clutter of pictures with no structure that helps one understand, "babes" and "movies" are even worse. The main thing is that it's made to look cool, and it sort of does, but it's just a mess to navigate and understand anything at all.

Close, but I'll hold my cigarr.

I've found that the main page makes a lot more sense and is better organized if you're on an iPad or mobile device. When on a computer it does look kind of jumbled.

I've also had issues with slow movie loading times. Not sure if that's just me or everyone.
    Quote:
    Originally posted by EricLindros

I've found that the main page makes a lot more sense and is better organized if you're on an iPad or mobile device. When on a computer it does look kind of jumbled.

I've also had issues with slow movie loading times. Not sure if that's just me or everyone.

I think we're best friends again.

I actually think the homepage looks REALLY good on a mobile device, but kinda meh on my lap top, and movies are slow to load.
    Lvl 15
    Quick view gone from my favorites. Will that return?
    • Goto: