Score: 3.35 Votes: 23
rate this

New look

Starter: Allen_Bradley Posted: 11 years ago Views: 31.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen
I know it is trivial; but the column for Replies needs to be fixed. It counts OP towards the replies so one reply to a thread shows as two replies.

Indeed, it's been reported before but I forgot to add it to the bug list.
Lvl 17
Took me a while but I'm completely used to the new look, and enjoying it too.

Diz should be proud.
Lvl 29
Nice thing is that now u can see which shitty gay people give low rates to good looking girls
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
Indeed, it's been reported before but I forgot to add it to the bug list.

Replies should be renamed to "posts"...
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Replies should be renamed to "posts"...

It would work too ^^
Lvl 24
Friends list is still all weird and not showing who is on and such.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh
Friends list is still all weird and not showing who is on and such.

Aware of this, working on fixing this and finding the perfect way to bring this back.
Lvl 5
I like the layout of the new site, but were the picture series removed? I can't find them and if the question has been answered before I can't find that because the forum search tool won't work on my phone. That's my inky complaint about the new site.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by brucius80
I like the layout of the new site, but were the picture series removed? I can't find them and if the question has been answered before I can't find that because the forum search tool won't work on my phone. That's my inky complaint about the new site.

Picture series seem to have been removed yes. They weren't updated in the last version anyway.
I don't know if Diz has something planning in this area for the future though but there is a suggestion listed for it (a way to group pics that are in the galleries).
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 15
The front page is still a mess. Is this how it will stay?
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by PSF
The front page is still a mess. Is this how it will stay?

No working on a new layout for the frontpage! Only needs some time, don't worry it will change.
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by tiredeyes
When viewing "top of the babes" theres no indication of whether I have voted for this chick or not, invariably I'm looking and seeing I've already voted on this chick

Also, when viewing babe gallery and then "tight asses" or "kissing babes" or any other category theres no way to view the best (highest rated) within that category, I have to wade through tons of pictures looking, thats no good, wheres all the filters

I want to see the top rated babes within each category, like before

I'm an assman so I'd like to view the top rated babes* in "tight asses" category, like I could previously and naturally for every other category.

*for that week, month, year, all time.
Lvl 15
Okay thanks. But first get married and honeymoon......congrats !
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

No working on a new layout for the frontpage! Only needs some time, don't worry it will change.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by PSF
Okay thanks. But first get married and honeymoon......congrats ! ...

I have already married my love. No honeymoon for me and her... No money for that... Tight times...
Lvl 26
Is anyone else finding it tempting to go through some of their pictures and see who rated 1 and seek revenge? I love how it's possible to see how others voted now but it's taking a lot of restraint on my part not to pay back those who vote 1 on good or at least half way decent pictures.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Thamuz
Is anyone else finding it tempting to go through some of their pictures and see who rated 1 and seek revenge? I love how it's possible to see how others voted now but it's taking a lot of restraint on my part not to pay back those who vote 1 on good or at least half way decent pictures.

So you don't like what certain people do and do the exact same thing in return ? That's really mature...
Also, some of the low vote can be legit one from people who really didn't like the picture for whatever reason. As for the other, the ones who always vote 1, it's going to be dealt with.
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 11
is the tagging team in place yet? i'd love to join that!
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by peanuth
is the tagging team in place yet? i'd love to join that!

Not yet, don't have the tools for it yet
Lvl 36
Poll

New forum look

Thumbs down

73.88% (314)

Thumbs up!!!!

26.12% (111)

Votes: 425

Not "looking" any better.
Thanks for the update. Expect that these poll results now are completely irreverent. If you want real results, you need to start a new poll.
  • Goto: