Score: 4.31 Votes: 13
rate this

Bug / Missing features / Suggestions thread

Starter: omuh Posted: 11 years ago Views: 63.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
Not sure if it's helpful, but I just discovered that the sticky threads seem to show up fine when I'm logged out. But logged in I get the symptom (that you've got in the bug list) where they only show up if they've got relatively new comments.
Lvl 40
BUG ::::

When modding pics sometimes the user information doesn't show ... Just the IP address ????
Lvl 40
BUG :::

Not sure if this has been mentioned prior but the text options that are available in the forum posts is missing from the comments section on the babes, movies and cars ???
Lvl 40

When modding the queue ... every 100 or so pics im getting the error in the attached screenshot
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 40
On a bug hunt tonight

When viewing a pic with hot or not it doesnt add to your no of pics viewed on your profile page.
Lvl 27
When I log in first thing I usually do is "view new posts" problem is, for some reason there are never any new posts, seems to reset the new posts back to none and I have to check all the individual forums to see what new has been posted.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by BWT
BUG ::::

When modding pics sometimes the user information doesn't show ... Just the IP address ????

This has already been fixed by disabling the upload for guests.

Quote:
Originally posted by BWT

When viewing a pic with hot or not it doesnt add to your no of pics viewed on your profile page.

Fixed in next patch.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by BWT

Not sure if this has been mentioned prior but the text options that are available in the forum posts is missing from the comments section on the babes, movies and cars ???

Didn't see reason to add this in the comment section, wanted to keep it more plain an simple there.
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO
When I log in first thing I usually do is "view new posts" problem is, for some reason there are never any new posts, seems to reset the new posts back to none and I have to check all the individual forums to see what new has been posted.

Hmmm...this feature works fine for me.
I don't know if this issue is to do with the site or my laptop, but everytime I go into a thread, I HAVE to press ctrl+f5 in order for it to show me all of the replies. For some reason when I first go into a thread, it only shows me what I saw the very first time I went into it.

So like in this thread, the last post I can see is from Diz saying 'didn't see reason to add this in the comment section...' and if I leave and come back to this thread in 5 hours, I won't even see this comment that I am writing now unless I press ctrl+f5.

Does anyone know why this might be and how I can solve the problem? I will add I never had this issue until the site has changed which makes me think it may be more of a site issue than my laptop.
Lvl 20
Anyone is having problem with upload a babe? I tried uploading various zip, and no picture is processed. Manual jpg upload works fine.
Also thanks for bringing back the number of comments and note over the pic thumbnails.
Quote:
Originally posted by eclipseo
Anyone is having problem with upload a babe? I tried uploading various zip, and no picture is processed. Manual jpg upload works fine.
Also thanks for bringing back the number of comments and note over the pic thumbnails.

I have managed to upload a few zip files successfully so far. What I found was that although it told me that no picture had been processed, if I went back to my profile page and refreshed the page, my uploads waiting number increased by the amount of pictures I had just tried to upload via a zip file.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1
I don't know if this issue is to do with the site or my laptop, but everytime I go into a thread, I HAVE to press ctrl+f5 in order for it to show me all of the replies. For some reason when I first go into a thread, it only shows me what I saw the very first time I went into it.

So like in this thread, the last post I can see is from Diz saying 'didn't see reason to add this in the comment section...' and if I leave and come back to this thread in 5 hours, I won't even see this comment that I am writing now unless I press ctrl+f5.

Does anyone know why this might be and how I can solve the problem? I will add I never had this issue until the site has changed which makes me think it may be more of a site issue than my laptop.

That's pretty strange because it looks like a cache issue on your side. But the fact that you never had this problem before is a mistery for me

Ok, little update :
New bugs :
- the checkpoint brings error message for non mod user
- pictures viewed in Hot or Not doesn't count for the "pic viewed" stat in profile
- when uploading pics in a zip, site says no pics were uploaded (even though it worked)
- deleted pictures stay in favorite

Missing features :
- ability to hide favorites from others
- (for mods) ability to add an abuse note (without any action)
Any advice as to what this cache issue could be?

Also, another problem I seem to be having is quoting people. I've tried to reply to a few people by way of quoting their post (including your last one in this thread) but for some reason it just won't add my coment to the thread unless I exlude the quote. Bit weird as earlier today it was working fine...
When rating a picture, I have to click the number twice for it to register.
Quote:

Also, another problem I seem to be having is quoting people. I've tried to reply to a few people by way of quoting their post (including your last one in this thread) but for some reason it just won't add my coment to the thread unless I exlude the quote. Bit weird as earlier today it was working fine...

Its on the list. There's something wonky with how the quoting works.
Lvl 20
She said wonky.
Lvl 70
Quote:

For the cache issue, you should try cleaning your whole cache to see if it solve the problem.

Normal quotes on forum should work fine. You click on quote > the quoted text get moved to the quick reply text field and you can then add your answer below it. What did you do exactly that caused your problem ?

Quote:
When rating a picture, I have to click the number twice for it to register.

Hum, works fine for me. Are you sure it's not some kind a little delay because the site was lagging ?
Lvl 65
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Originally posted by BWT

Didn't see reason to add this in the comment section, wanted to keep it more plain an simple there.

This was a very important and much used feature in the "old" version, especially for 'Babe Pics' and movies. Please strongly consider making it available again in this new version..
Lvl 16
could you add a quick way to delete favorites in movies and pictures
  • Goto: