Score: 4.31 Votes: 13
rate this

Bug / Missing features / Suggestions thread

Starter: omuh Posted: 11 years ago Views: 63.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
I think it's weird in the forums that the "Replies" column shows the total number of posts, not replies to the original post. I can't remember if it was this way before the upgrade, but in any case I think the number in that column should be x-1, so a post without any replies would show "0" instead of "!". Or maybe just rename the "Replies" header to "Comments" or "Posts".
Lvl 59
It seems a lot of the older movies aren't available yet. "Video is being processed for webplayer" has been on a lot of them for days now.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros
I couldn't get the system to recognize the "wedding ring" tag. Not sure if it's gone now, or if it's a problem with the spacing or whatever, but just saying I noticed that.

It's there but as "ring". I too didn't find it for a moment. I guess it was its former name and it has been changed at one point. But all the tags that were edited are back to their first name and category
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 20
Quote:
I just thought of this.

People have asked for a return of the indicator that tells you when and what you've voted on pictures in the galleries and top babes and such. My idea is, instead of adding the number and bar, maybe we could make it so that for pictures you've voted on that little white statistics box changes to the color corresponding to te vote you gave? So if you voted low it would be a shade of red and if you voted high it would be a shade of green. If you have not voted on the picture it would stay white as it is now. This way you can convey the same information without having to add more text?

I dunno, I just thought it up as a possible way to deal with that complaint.

If there were an indicator color for premium content, as well, that would be pretty sweet.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by BigJon

If there were an indicator color for premium content, as well, that would be pretty sweet.

Good one, will look into it!!
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
It's there but as "ring". I too didn't find it for a moment. I guess it was its former name and it has been changed at one point. But all the tags that were edited are back to their first name and category

I changed it, as it was kind of foolish, I can't see difference between a normal ring and a wedding ring...
Lvl 15
Quote:

The personal statistics have not been fully updated, but all of your approved uploads are still there if you click on the "0" link on your profile.

yeah cheers, i saw that it affected all users today and clicked the 0... oh well, guess i should check before i complain the next time.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

I changed it, as it was kind of foolish, I can't see difference between a normal ring and a wedding ring...

You're getting married and don't know that ? You're doomed !
I think the point of "wedding ring" was for people especially looking for wives pictures/movies.

Also "beads" was recently changed into "jewelry" to cover all the kind of notable jewelry (including rings) that a woman can wear (but at the moment, the tag have been reversed to "bead" like every other tag that were edited once, which is weird ). Do you know when the taglist management will come back so that I can edit back a few of them, add those that are missing and move the ones that went back in the wrong category ?

Also, new bugs :
- quotes are broken in PM (they appear as : & quot; )
- an iPhone user can't see the menu (Home, babes, movies etc.)

New layout issue :
- add a "delete" button at the top of the delete queue page
- add a "go to page" field in the delete queue page
- in the greylist modding page, add a link to the post where the greylisted linked have been posted

And finally a missing feature :
- ability to remove attachments in posts.
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 20
Quote:
It seems a lot of the older movies aren't available yet. "Video is being processed for webplayer" has been on a lot of them for days now.

This. And not just on old ones. Quite a few of the new ones say this.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by hydrahead

This. And not just on old ones. Quite a few of the new ones say this.

Aware of this, this is because all movies have to be encoded to h264 (compatible with iPhone/iPad/Andriod). Currently there are 3,619 movie encoded to new format.
I have taken one APP server to encode as much movies as possible in short time period.
Lvl 59
Figured it was something like that.

Keep up the good work.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Figured it was something like that.

Keep up the good work.

Just rolled out another patch that fixes a big performance issue:
+ Again small caching bug with 15 minutes cache
+ Changed the last comments to be comments one month back max (Performance problems caused by viewing way back comments)
+ Added extra delete button on top of babe delete queue.
+ Small fixes for mobile devices.
+ some small tweaks to processing system
+ small fix to favorites controller
+ forgot /img/bubble.png to commit
Lvl 21
Can't tag pics. Can't skip a pic in hot or not
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by beagler
Can't tag pics. Can't skip a pic in hot or not

Will put a skip button on it in next patch.
Lvl 25
Next patch with some enhancement will be later this day.
Lvl 15
Have to say, site's been basically unusable for the way I browse/use the site since the new design/update/etc. A lot of what I do is 'missing', so essentially I'm paying for a subscription that doesn't allow me to even use the site as I'm used to doing, sort of depressing.
I've just tried uploading some babes, but it won't let me. I automatically get taken to the screen where it shows how many of my attempted uploads are in the queue, how many are in the wrong file format etc, even though I've not been able to select what files I want to upload yet.
And another glitch...

I have just removed a few pictures from my favourites, yet when I go to my profile page they still appear in my favourites list. When I click on the photo, it's not actually a favourite anymore as it gives me the option of 'adding to favourites'.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by jamis0n
Have to say, site's been basically unusable for the way I browse/use the site since the new design/update/etc. A lot of what I do is 'missing', so essentially I'm paying for a subscription that doesn't allow me to even use the site as I'm used to doing, sort of depressing.

What are you missing?
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1
I've just tried uploading some babes, but it won't let me. I automatically get taken to the screen where it shows how many of my attempted uploads are in the queue, how many are in the wrong file format etc, even though I've not been able to select what files I want to upload yet.

I cannot reproduce the problem you are having... can you tell me what you do exactly?
  • Goto: