Score: 4.31 Votes: 13
rate this

Bug / Missing features / Suggestions thread

Starter: omuh Posted: 11 years ago Views: 63.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh
Start using Captchas again cause the spam is crazy.

Will be in next hot patch.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
I've noticed a bug when clicking quote on a members post in the babe gallery. When clicked, you get a blank screen.

Another bug that was reported in the other thread, that I don't see here is that you can no longer "fast forward" movies by clicking on the progress bar.

First one added.
Second one, do you mean clicking on the progress bar of a video to go directly to x seconds in ? Because it works fine for me even if the video isn't pre loaded yet. That's why I didn't add this one in the first place, I though it was solved.

Quote:
Originally posted by hydrahead
Suggestion: On the front page, when I click on the button to make the front page display FORUM instead of COMBINED or BABES or whatever-

Make it stay that way until I change it. It always goes back to the Combined setting. I don't want to have to click it every time I return to the front page.

Added in layout.

Quote:
When quoting posts, sometimes only a portion of the quoted post is imported.

See:

Added (and this quote is also missing the URL)

Quote:
Ability to change the number of posts displayed in the forums to something more than 10.

Added in missing feature

Quote:
The galleries have so much information displayed on top of the thumbnail/screenshot that you can't even see if you want to open the movie/picture.

Do you mean the overlay on top of the videos in the galleries ? (with the uploader name and duration ?) or maybe in the top babes/top movies with the stars and scores ?

Quote:
2 things when loading the Friends List:

-There is a blank buddy loaded in the first slot on the list (at least for me)
-Clicking on the friends list of other people loads your own friends list, despite claiming to load theirs.

I don't have that blank slot ? And I can't see it either in your list on your profile (but maybe it's on your full list which I can't access due to the second bug that I've added
Lvl 19
Everytime I check the site I must log in. I have checked the box that should allow me to by pass this action.

What up ?
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098
Everytime I check the site I must log in. I have checked the box that should allow me to by pass this action.

What up ?

Still having those problems? As we had to restart the services.. still having issues?
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
Second one, do you mean clicking on the progress bar of a video to go directly to x seconds in ? Because it works fine for me even if the video isn't pre loaded yet. That's why I didn't add this one in the first place, I though it was solved.

Yes, clicking the progress bar to skip ahead.
And no, its still not working for me. - Only once the video is fully loaded, then I'm able to click on the progress bar and skip ahead, but its limited. It used to skip ahead to where my mouse mouse clicked the progress bar, now it will only skip ahead about 1/2 that distance. If the video is not fully loaded, and I click the bar, it will go back to the begining.

Perhaps a browser issue? I'm using Chrome on Mac.

I am having the same issues when trying to log in, even though I have the stay logged in box checked.

Annother bug I've noticed is that a large number of videos are being moderated by "anonoymous"
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 24
A way to send PMs from your inbox. Instead of having to go to their profile and open the PM through there, let us click on their name from a list to send one to. Like in the last version.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Will be in next hot patch.

Thanks Doctor Dutch. That was a big one. It's nice not having a new spammer every 30 seconds.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Yes, clicking the progress bar to skip ahead.
And no, its still not working for me. - Only once the video is fully loaded, then I'm able to click on the progress bar and skip ahead, but its limited. It used to skip ahead to where my mouse mouse clicked the progress bar, now it will only skip ahead about 1/2 that distance. If the video is not fully loaded, and I click the bar, it will go back to the begining.

Perhaps a browser issue? I'm using Chrome on Mac.

I am having the same issues when trying to log in, even though I have the stay logged in box checked.

Annother bug I've noticed is that a large number of videos are being moderated by "anonoymous"

First : Can you try with another browser to see if it's browser specific ? Also, anyone else getting this ?
Second : Just to be sure it's a bug : do your browser allow cookies and don't delete them when you close it ? Also, do you use the "private" browsing when going on WBW or not ?
Third : is this for old videos or recent ones ? Might be a deleted account if it's old ?

Quote:
A way to send PMs from your inbox. Instead of having to go to their profile and open the PM through there, let us click on their name from a list to send one to. Like in the last version.

Added to missing features.
Lvl 70
New bug : some favorites pics get duplicated in the favorite page : http://whatboyswant.com/users/profile/722288
Lvl 24
Quote:
Do you mean the overlay on top of the videos in the galleries ? (with the uploader name and duration ?) or maybe in the top babes/top movies with the stars and scores ?

I'm guessing just on the Top pics/vids. I thought everything was too much, but at least in the normal galleries, it seems less intrusive than I remember.
Lvl 59
I just thought of this.

People have asked for a return of the indicator that tells you when and what you've voted on pictures in the galleries and top babes and such. My idea is, instead of adding the number and bar, maybe we could make it so that for pictures you've voted on that little white statistics box changes to the color corresponding to te vote you gave? So if you voted low it would be a shade of red and if you voted high it would be a shade of green. If you have not voted on the picture it would stay white as it is now. This way you can convey the same information without having to add more text?

I dunno, I just thought it up as a possible way to deal with that complaint.
Lvl 15
A humble request:

Could you put the Add to Favorite/Full Size/Download Picture/Properties/Report buttons at the top of the picture as well as the bottom, so I don't need to scroll all the way down to add something to my favorites or to view the fullsize photo?

That would be excellent.
Lvl 11
I guess this goes under Missing Features, or maybe Layout: I really miss not being able to switch between cropped and full thumbnails on Top Babes. Or at least I can't figure out how to change that setting. On all the other pages (Last Week, Last Month, Babe Gallery, etc) I see the full thumbnails, but on Top Babes they're all cropped to squarish images. It does make the layout look nice and even, but I'd rather be able to see the whole photo.

And thanks for putting together this thread, omuh!
Quote:
First : Can you try with another browser to see if it's browser specific ? Also, anyone else getting this ?
Second : Just to be sure it's a bug : do your browser allow cookies and don't delete them when you close it ? Also, do you use the "private" browsing when going on WBW or not ?
Third : is this for old videos or recent ones ? Might be a deleted account if it's old ?

I'm going to keep an eye on it, but I just tried with a couple of videos, and it seems to be working fine.
I was using Chrome, but tried it on Safari and thats when it seemed to be working like it used to, so I switched back to Chrome, and it seems to be working fine there too.
Yes, I allow cookies, and don't delete them when I close the browser, I also am NOT using the private browsing setting.
They are new videos, uploaded in the past couple of days.
Lvl 36
"new" is not always "better". worst thing about the old site...the ads with the old dudes and their "o" faces.
Lvl 70
@Bangle : Added to layout

@EL : Added the link of your post

Quote:
Originally posted by Bunbury
A humble request:

Could you put the Add to Favorite/Full Size/Download Picture/Properties/Report buttons at the top of the picture as well as the bottom, so I don't need to scroll all the way down to add something to my favorites or to view the fullsize photo?

That would be excellent.

I don't think having this bar twice would be a good idea (for little to medium picture at least) but I do agree that it should be moved on top of the picture to void scrolling. Added to layout

@foobar1 : Added to missing features

@Sugarpie : Added the last one to bugs. Also if the previous ones come back, keep us informed
Lvl 70
I just noticed that the tag haven't been imported correctly from the last version.
All the ones that were added recently are here except "exercising" that is missing. Also all the ones that were modified (either there name or their category) are now in their original state.
Is there a way to update the taglist to what it was just before the new version ?
Lvl 59
I couldn't get the system to recognize the "wedding ring" tag. Not sure if it's gone now, or if it's a problem with the spacing or whatever, but just saying I noticed that.
Lvl 15
hope it hasn't been mentioned before, but i appear not to be have uploaded any content to the site (looking at my profile), although i most definentely have (as my credit count also suggests). is that a bug, is it me or something else?
cheers, like the update otherwise.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by theme:haka
hope it hasn't been mentioned before, but i appear not to be have uploaded any content to the site (looking at my profile), although i most definentely have (as my credit count also suggests). is that a bug, is it me or something else?
cheers, like the update otherwise.

The personal statistics have not been fully updated, but all of your approved uploads are still there if you click on the "0" link on your profile.
  • Goto: