Score: 4.31 Votes: 13
rate this

Bug / Missing features / Suggestions thread

Starter: omuh Posted: 11 years ago Views: 63.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

I'm getting the same thing. Forum Favorites and Forum View New Posts is working though.

Working on resolving this issue, by moving the generation of this page to the back-end. Will be included in next patch so hold on
Lvl 15
Okay, I did really test this the last 2 weeks and 100% positive now: the new WBW site causes TDR fails somehow. See screenshot, is in Dutch but main translation is "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered". This causes a short freeze of the screen and then system recovers. But have to reboot my system after that.
WBW is the *only* site that causes this on my system and especially when going through the Babes/Last week or Babes/Last Month part (don't know about the cars part, never come there :p ). First thought it was caused by using too much thumbnails but even with 12 thumbs it is there. Not always but around 3 out of 10 visits. Also no problems at all with programs that heavily use my graphics card like games or 3D imaging programs.
Again, this happens only and alone at the WBW site. Could be a specific combination of browser, OS, script on site and so on, so here my config. Everything has the latest versions and drivers, nothing overclocked:

Browser: Firefox 17 (but also had is with version 16).
Graphics: MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 980 BE
Memory: 16 Gb DDR3

Did not use Internet Explorer yet. Never ever use that anymore. But will try it too and see what happens.
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 4
I can't get back to the forums after initially finding the forums. I have to go back to the main page just to find this thread. I click on forum and get No topic has been found. I click the back button and get no topic has been found
Lvl 28
My friendlist is too long for the site as you can see by my attached photo.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Althalus

Added to bug.
Quote:
Originally posted by Althalus

Weird. When I look at your friends list, it looks fine. Also, I have more friends on my iist; and it also looks fine.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Weird. When I look at your friends list, it looks fine. Also, I have more friends on my iist; and it also looks fine.

It's a javascript issue to make both elements same height.. some times it doesn't work as it suppose too.
Lvl 25
Have have done some tweaking and reading up on the "access denied" issue! I did a patch, are there still people having problems?
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
Have have done some tweaking and reading up on the "access denied" issue! I did a patch, are there still people having problems?

I still have it using IE 9. I turned off protected mode and the girl images loaded with a your not in protected mode confirmation for the image to load. The car images always load. If I turn protected mode back on the page refreshes and the girl images get the WBW access denied message.

Something was changed recently to cause this. Running outside protected mode is not an option.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Groggy60
Something was changed recently to cause this. Running outside protected mode is not an option.

What windows version are you using? As I am testing it on Windows 7 with IE9 and can't recreate the problems people are having.
Lvl 25
it's anoying that I can't have access to the machines this is happening on, so I can look into why this issue happens... en start debugging with the Protected mode on...

Groggy60: Did you reset your IE9 internet security settings back to default? so basicly reset all IE settings to default.
Lvl 25
Just did some testing under windows 8 with IE10... works again like a charm...

What kind of anti-virus / security software / firewall software / browser add-ons are you running?
Lvl 25
omuh: can you add to list, HTML5 player on windows 8, doesn't work properly (downloads whole movie before playing).
Not sure if its a bug or not, but when I clicked on a car image on the homepage, rather than getting the car pic, I got a babe pic.

Lvl 19
Hi Diz,

First of all, it looks like the bugs are going away, one by painful one. Thanks !

I have a recurring problem with my log in. I have checked the box that should allow me to by pass the formal log in everytime, but that function only happens about half of the time
Yeah, the "stay logged in" feature doesn't work for me at all.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098
Hi Diz,

First of all, it looks like the bugs are going away, one by painful one. Thanks !

I have a recurring problem with my log in. I have checked the box that should allow me to by pass the formal log in everytime, but that function only happens about half of the time

This seem to be an related issue to the problems with the "access denied".

Somehow when "keep logged in" function is checked it still managed to log-out somebody when starting to use the web-player.

Painfully enough I have a lot of work ahead of me, and luckily one by one the bugs are killed.
Lvl 4
The "Goto" function is still not working for me. I am using Internet Explorer 9 as my browser. When I type in a page number and hit go it takes me back to page 1. Love this site though! Sportmaster
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
omuh: can you add to list, HTML5 player on windows 8, doesn't work properly (downloads whole movie before playing).

Added to bug.

Quote:
Originally posted by sportmaster
The "Goto" function is still not working for me. I am using Internet Explorer 9 as my browser. When I type in a page number and hit go it takes me back to page 1. Love this site though! Sportmaster

Added too.
Lvl 16
Sorry if its already been mentioned but you can only view the last few of your own babe comments. Is this due to a bug or seeing them all a member priviledge only?
  • Goto: