Score: 4.31 Votes: 13
rate this

Bug / Missing features / Suggestions thread

Starter: omuh Posted: 11 years ago Views: 63.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by meem

Anything known of the above? Just get it now as soon as I go to or .../week. Only site where I go that causes this

The driver you're using are the latest BETA driver. Maybe it's just a bug with those drivers.
Other than that I don't really know how a simple website could mess up with those.
Jus do the very best that you can, I am sure that any bugs will be worked out. Guys jus give them a break they will get everything running as it should.......

* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
The driver you're using are the latest BETA driver. Maybe it's just a bug with those drivers.
Other than that I don't really know how a simple website could mess up with those.

It's an old screenshot: I am now with the latest WHQL drivers and also the same problem. And really weird I know, but this really *only* happens here on WBW ...
Lvl 25
Quote:
It's an old screenshot: I am now with the latest WHQL drivers and also the same problem. And really weird I know, but this really *only* happens here on WBW ...

But dutch text, really looks like you installed wrong language driver, or you are dutch
Lvl 70
Quote:

I've done a quick search for your problem and it seems that it's some kind of weird random bug that people can get when they play any game or only one game in particular or even (like you) when browsing normally.
So I'd suggest you to go to Nvidia forums or search on google with your error message and maybe you'll find a solution (there are ways to stop this message from happening in the registry but I'm not sure it solves the problem itself). Good luck
Lvl 15
Quote:
I've done a quick search for your problem and it seems that it's some kind of weird random bug that people can get when they play any game or only one game in particular or even (like you) when browsing normally.
So I'd suggest you to go to Nvidia forums or search on google with your error message and maybe you'll find a solution (there are ways to stop this message from happening in the registry but I'm not sure it solves the problem itself). Good luck

Thanx for reacting. The screenshot is in Dutch because I am Dutch, yes
And I did search for this allready and know that this can happen. There is a good explanation on the NVida forums. Thing is that it happens per application. So 1 game or 1 program can cause it. Or a browser in my case. There it gets strange: if it were my browser that is effected by it, I should get this error randomly on random sites. But I *only* get it on the WBW site. I can go where ever I want outside WBW, the error is not there. So indeed an intriguing problem. Ah well, it does not happen all the time so it's not a huge problem. But here on my side it's still a fact that is only happens on WBW.
Btw compliments on how the new site is evolving. It has become a lot more easy (and less irritating ) to surf it.
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

But dutch text, really looks like you installed wrong language driver, or you are dutch

Helemaal Nederlands hier
Lvl 70
Quote:

Thanx for reacting. The screenshot is in Dutch because I am Dutch, yes
And I did search for this allready and know that this can happen. There is a good explanation on the NVida forums. Thing is that it happens per application. So 1 game or 1 program can cause it. Or a browser in my case. There it gets strange: if it were my browser that is effected by it, I should get this error randomly on random sites. But I *only* get it on the WBW site. I can go where ever I want outside WBW, the error is not there. So indeed an intriguing problem. Ah well, it does not happen all the time so it's not a huge problem. But here on my side it's still a fact that is only happens on WBW.
Btw compliments on how the new site is evolving. It has become a lot more easy (and less irritating ) to surf it.

Yeah, that's what I call a computer mystery I hope it get sorted though.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Yeah, that's what I call a computer mystery I hope it get sorted though.

LoL, do you live in the neighborhood haha?
In the "Top babes"-section there are no pictures appearing in nov 2004 and feb 2005 ....
Lvl 40
Quote:
Originally posted by eightball88
In the "Top babes"-section there are no pictures appearing in nov 2004 and feb 2005 ....

I'm pretty sure that stems from a database crash from years ago and we lost a number of pics from around that time that were irrecoverable
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by BWT

I'm pretty sure that stems from a database crash from years ago and we lost a number of pics from around that time that were irrecoverable

Nope, think it has more to-do with the amount of votes made in that time period on the photos.. The database crash only caused 2 weeks of the forums to be lost.
Lvl 70
New bug : when counting the number of replies to a thread, the site counts the OP (so if noone answered the number of replies is 1 while it should be 0).
Lvl 21
When viewing "top of the babes" theres no indication of whether I have voted for this chick or not, invariably I'm looking and seeing I've already voted on this chick

Also, when viewing babe gallery and then "tight asses" or "kissing babes" or any other category theres no way to view the best (highest rated) within that category, I have to wade through tons of pictures looking, thats no good, wheres all the filters

I want to see the top rated babes within each category, like before
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by tiredeyes
When viewing "top of the babes" theres no indication of whether I have voted for this chick or not, invariably I'm looking and seeing I've already voted on this chick

Also, when viewing babe gallery and then "tight asses" or "kissing babes" or any other category theres no way to view the best (highest rated) within that category, I have to wade through tons of pictures looking, thats no good, wheres all the filters

I want to see the top rated babes within each category, like before

Both things have already been reported
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by Lia
Jus do the very best that you can, I am sure that any bugs will be worked out. Guys jus give them a break they will get everything running as it should.......

That would be the case if this were just free, but many of us pay for this. The loss of old functionality is inexcusable in that regard.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by CounterCulture

That would be the case if this were just free, but many of us pay for this. The loss of old functionality is inexcusable in that regard.

What are you missing?
Lvl 14
Quote:
It's used to remove the "empty" pics that you might have in your favorite overview (pics that have been deleted but stayed in the favorite list for some reason).

ahhh...ok...thats good a thing.

Thanks!!
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

What are you missing?

Search, sorting top entries by type, and there are often cases where the video fails to play in the player.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by CounterCulture

Search, sorting top entries by type, and there are often cases where the video fails to play in the player.

What browser are you using for the webplayer?
  • Goto: