Score: 4.31 Votes: 13
rate this

Bug / Missing features / Suggestions thread

Starter: omuh Posted: 11 years ago Views: 63.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Cruiser2000
Sorry if its already been mentioned but you can only view the last few of your own babe comments. Is this due to a bug or seeing them all a member priviledge only?

It was too database intensive to be able to view all the comments so the history is reduced.
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 15
I'm getting "access denied" to everything that I should be able to look at. This is happening in the forums too when I click on a photo to view it. However the photos that require sponsorship, I can see the preview thumbnails.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by kenpomaster20
I'm getting "access denied" to everything that I should be able to look at. This is happening in the forums too when I click on a photo to view it. However the photos that require sponsorship, I can see the preview thumbnails.

This issue we are still working on, problem is I cannot recreate it. I am still looking for somebody who can help me out thru skype/msn and tell me what proxy/security software ect they are using.
Lvl 9
All our ratings, # of uploads, and all other data has been reset to zero sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I read through as much as I could and didn't see it.

Since the update I've used the site a ton less. Was much easier to navigate before.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Handbra<3r
All our ratings, # of uploads, and all other data has been reset to zero sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I read through as much as I could and didn't see it.
Since the update I've used the site a ton less. Was much easier to navigate before.

We all have to get used to the new layout... you will get used to it. I found this navigation better then the old one. expect for the frontpage... is way to cluttered... but working very hard on that one.
Lvl 14
I'm more of an occasional lurker here than anything, but since the conversion, some of my babe pics have dissappeared. Any way to get them back up?
Lvl 9
Being that I can't use it, I can't find if this has already been mentioned as a bug or perhaps restricted to some kind of "premium members" function... but I can't search the forums. When I click the link to go to the search page, I get barely visible gray text reading;

Not Found

Error: The requested address '/forums/search' was not found on this server.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Handbra<3r

The user stats weren't updated yet but they are now and you should see that your number of upload etc. are back.

Quote:
Originally posted by darksyde99
I'm more of an occasional lurker here than anything, but since the conversion, some of my babe pics have dissappeared. Any way to get them back up?

They surely have been deleted for some reason (repost or pro pic mainly).

Quote:
Originally posted by foible
Being that I can't use it, I can't find if this has already been mentioned as a bug or perhaps restricted to some kind of "premium members" function... but I can't search the forums. When I click the link to go to the search page, I get barely visible gray text reading;

Not Found

Error: The requested address '/forums/search' was not found on this server.

It's already listed as a bug, in the first page, first post of this thread...
Lvl 25
Just applied a new patch with some fixes. (clear your cache if you get into problems).
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
They surely have been deleted for some reason (repost or pro pic mainly).

Well, I personally took the pics that were deleted, so they weren't pros and if someone else reposted them after me then theirs should've been the deleted repost. BTW- The full sized version of my avi is one of the pics that was deleted.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by darksyde99

Well, I personally took the pics that were deleted, so they weren't pros and if someone else reposted them after me then theirs should've been the deleted repost. BTW- The full sized version of my avi is one of the pics that was deleted.

Well then I don't know. Maybe a mistake ?
Upload the missing picture again and send me a PM when it's done, I'll have a look.
Lvl 3
Watchlists!!!!
I keep asking and get no response, the watchlists have gone and need to be restored!
Lvl 14
i have used two different browser (avant & IE-9) on both i can't get go to, to work it won't go to number put in, automaticly goes to number one. other problem same results on both browser don't get full picture on second window.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by jaysurfer
Watchlists!!!!
I keep asking and get no response, the watchlists have gone and need to be restored!

The "watchlist" is now listed as "favorites"
Lvl 14
I was wondering if someone can tell me what the "repair favorites" does in the video/picture section. thanks!
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by t0ne
I was wondering if someone can tell me what the "repair favorites" does in the video/picture section. thanks!

It's used to remove the "empty" pics that you might have in your favorite overview (pics that have been deleted but stayed in the favorite list for some reason).
Lvl 70
To Diz : when using the repair favorite button I got "16 items repaired", closed this window and then got this one that indefinitely popped up :
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by meem
Okay, I did really test this the last 2 weeks and 100% positive now: the new WBW site causes TDR fails somehow. See screenshot, is in Dutch but main translation is "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered". This causes a short freeze of the screen and then system recovers. But have to reboot my system after that.
WBW is the *only* site that causes this on my system and especially when going through the Babes/Last week or Babes/Last Month part (don't know about the cars part, never come there :p ). First thought it was caused by using too much thumbnails but even with 12 thumbs it is there. Not always but around 3 out of 10 visits. Also no problems at all with programs that heavily use my graphics card like games or 3D imaging programs.
Again, this happens only and alone at the WBW site. Could be a specific combination of browser, OS, script on site and so on, so here my config. Everything has the latest versions and drivers, nothing overclocked:

Browser: Firefox 17 (but also had is with version 16).
Graphics: MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 980 BE
Memory: 16 Gb DDR3

Did not use Internet Explorer yet. Never ever use that anymore. But will try it too and see what happens.

Anything known of the above? Just get it now as soon as I go to http://whatboyswant.com/babes/overview/month or .../week. Only site where I go that causes this
Quote:
Originally posted by jaysurfer
Watchlists!!!!

I answered your question a week ago, here.

http://whatboyswant.com/forums/read/158737/page:42#postNumber418
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by meem

Anything known of the above? Just get it now as soon as I go to or .../week. Only site where I go that causes this

LoL there is nothing special I do in those overview that could cause a "video" driver to crash... :P
- no java
- no flash
- no activex object

Did you try and install newest nvidia drivers?
  • Goto: