Score: 4.31 Votes: 13
rate this

Bug / Missing features / Suggestions thread

Starter: omuh Posted: 11 years ago Views: 63.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 17
Re the video download,I also have a problem The video runs for maybe a minute then crashes with the message htm15:video not properly encoded.If I then retry the video and go to where it was interupted it will play for another minute or so before the same sequence of events occurs again. It is very irritating and didn't happen before the recent changes. I also will be conbsidering if it is worthwhile renewing my membership although apart from this fault WBW has given me many happy hours of surfing.
don't know if I'm the only one who having this problem....
for example in my accepted pictures , some thumbs appears the same until I go over them with my mouse , they change in the real picture.
here is a screenshot (look at the first row)
Lvl 24
- Fixed an issues with multiple downloads at a time didn't work.
- Switched to MariaDB
- Speed up Top of xxx;
* This post has been modified : 9 years ago
Quote:
Originally posted by eightball88
don't know if I'm the only one who having this problem....
for example in my accepted pictures , some thumbs appears the same until I go over them with my mouse , they change in the real picture.
here is a screenshot (look at the first row)

Update : found the problem , it was a problem with the last update of Firefox 38.0.1
Lvl 27
Forum search still not working. ..

and would like to be able to go back more than just 1 year in forum topics.
omuh finds this awesome.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO
Forum search still not working. ..

and would like to be able to go back more than just 1 year in forum topics.

Agreed. Just realized there is no way to check past one year...
Lvl 16
In the babe gallery why does 'Error 404 - Not Found' come up?

Have tried searching for this but 'internal error' comes up.

thanks
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Cruiser2000
In the babe gallery why does 'Error 404 - Not Found' come up?

Have tried searching for this but 'internal error' comes up.

thanks

Do you always get the 404 error or just on some specific pictures? I could just be that the picture has been recently deleted and the thumbnail isn't gone from the gallery page.
Lvl 16
Yes only specific pics. Seems like it is the delected pics as the thumbnails have gone but wasn't sure.
awesome button disappear for some members for no apparent reason.

A bug apparently addressed some time prior but with respect to my comments in the Babes Gallery, the Awesome button is no longer present as part of my post as it had been earlier.

Thank you.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by PrivateEyeOne
awesome button disappear for some members for no apparent reason.

A bug apparently addressed some time prior but with respect to my comments in the Babes Gallery, the Awesome button is no longer present as part of my post as it had been earlier.

Thank you.

You don't have any awesome button anywhere or only in the comments?
Also, are you using any addons that could be altering the content of a page (javascript blocker etc.?). If so, try to disable your addons and see if that makes the button reappear.

Awesine buttons are missing only from my postings...That is, buttons appear on all other Members' posts in Galleries and in Forums, but no longer appear in my comment posts as they had in earlier log-ins.

Also, are you using any addons that could be altering the content of a page (javascript blocker etc.?). If so, try to disable your addons and see if that makes the button reappear.

Java helpers enabled and I do NOT detect that Javascripts are blocked...My AVG toolbar is always disabled and a test comment posting with my entire AVG Anti-virus program disabled does not restore the awesome button...System here is Win Vista SP2, IE9 and WBW webpages display correctly in all other aspects.

Thank you for your considered input and suggestions.
Lvl 70
Quote:

Awesine buttons are missing only from my postings...That is, buttons appear on all other Members' posts in Galleries and in Forums, but no longer appear in my comment posts as they had in earlier log-ins.

That is normal behaviour. You can't awesome your own posts so there is no button on your posts and I'm pretty sure it's always been like that ^^
That is normal behaviour. You can't awesome your own posts so there is no button on your posts and I'm pretty sure it's always been like that

Okay, that makes sense and suggests that my earlier observation was mistaken...I have seen my statistical count of awesomes got increase when viewing my profile, so that would confirm that there is no problem as I had mistakenly thought.

My apology for the needless posting...Thank you, once again.
Lvl 70
Quote:
That is normal behaviour. You can't awesome your own posts so there is no button on your posts and I'm pretty sure it's always been like that

Okay, that makes sense and suggests that my earlier observation was mistaken...I have seen my statistical count of awesomes got increase when viewing my profile, so that would confirm that there is no problem as I had mistakenly thought.

My apology for the needless posting...Thank you, once again.

No problem, you're welcome
  • Goto: