Score: 4.31 Votes: 13
rate this

Bug / Missing features / Suggestions thread

Starter: omuh Posted: 11 years ago Views: 63.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyblkmf
Is there any way to tell where a duplicate photo is located?

At the moment not, the tool we have for it is very slow and every lookup takes us about 1 or 2 seconds. So this tool is only avaible for now at moderation of the picture. In the future I want to optimize site tool So I can make this public for everybody to use.
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 12
Why my upload movies has a Played: 0 Downloaded:0 ? It's impossible becosuse some movies has a comment and somebody must be watch this.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by wbw_man
Why my upload movies has a Played: 0 Downloaded:0 ? It's impossible becosuse some movies has a comment and somebody must be watch this.

Strange indeed, either it's a new bug (since the previous ones have played/downloaded numbers, or you have to wait a bit to see the actual stats.
Lvl 33
so, i check out a pic at last week pics and it shouldn't be there because she is ua or what ever (for example)... i should delete it but there is no reason there to select why i delete it as there is when i moderate.....
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
Strange indeed, either it's a new bug (since the previous ones have played/downloaded numbers, or you have to wait a bit to see the actual stats.

Stats are cached. and refresh on daily basis, this speeds up the site!
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by analog2604
so, i check out a pic at last week pics and it shouldn't be there because she is ua or what ever (for example)... i should delete it but there is no reason there to select why i delete it as there is when i moderate.....

Yes, at the moment, pics deleted afterwards won't have a reason tied to it and won't give penalties to the user.

Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Stats are cached. and refresh on daily basis, this speeds up the site!

Except the movies wbw_man is refering to are month old and still have 0 view/dl while people have commented and voted on it.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Except the movies wbw_man is refering to are month old and still have 0 view/dl while people have commented and voted on it.

Seems like when I rebuild it I forgot to add the view stuff... will be patching that very soon.. Sorry!
Lvl 9
Please add a "View Full Site" link. Sometimes I don't want to use the mobile site.. there was something I wanted to view, but it was only available in full site. I tried everything to get around it.. no luck.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by hatebreed138
Please add a "View Full Site" link. Sometimes I don't want to use the mobile site.. there was something I wanted to view, but it was only available in full site. I tried everything to get around it.. no luck.

Isn't there an option on your mobile browser to switch to desktop version?
Firefox on Android has it for example.
When I use the search function under the "forums" tab at the top of the page, it only seems to show results up to January 2014.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1
When I use the search function under the "forums" tab at the top of the page, it only seems to show results up to January 2014.

I just tried with a random word (amateur) and results showed up to 2003. So it seems to be working fine. Maybe there are simply no results for the search you tried before 2014.
Quote:
I just tried with a random word (amateur) and results showed up to 2003. So it seems to be working fine. Maybe there are simply no results for the search you tried before 2014.

I searched under author = jhope1 and checked the "famous babes" box, and it brought up results from 2008 (when I joined) up to Jan 2014. I've definitely posted threads in the famous babe section in the last year.
I've also just carried out the same search but used "TheBrain13" and checked the "famous babes" box (one of his threads currently has the most recent activity on the site) and it only shows up one result from 2013, which seems odd. Unless I'm misunderstanding something obvious (which is very possible)?
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1

I searched under author = jhope1 and checked the "famous babes" box, and it brought up results from 2008 (when I joined) up to Jan 2014. I've definitely posted threads in the famous babe section in the last year.

Oh ok, my bad. I read that wrong and though you couldn't see results before jan 2014. But you're right, it seems nothing after jan 2014 is displayed.

I'll add this to the bugs.
Lvl 15
The error message when playing movies is still happening.
Lvl 15
The video download is a complete pain in the ass since the changes.

I don't think I'll be re-subscribing....
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by theok
The video download is a complete pain in the ass since the changes.

I don't think I'll be re-subscribing....

What is your exact problem with the downloading?
Lvl 110
i'm sure I missed the explanation somewhere in the forums but can someone explain why so many of the pictures on members page that has been uploaded are mostly covered in ren and green... when I look at the picture I can only see a small percentage of the picture.. the rest is colored out..this has been going on for maybe a month.. is this a website problem or a problem with my computer ???
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by doolittle
i'm sure I missed the explanation somewhere in the forums but can someone explain why so many of the pictures on members page that has been uploaded are mostly covered in ren and green... when I look at the picture I can only see a small percentage of the picture.. the rest is colored out..this has been going on for maybe a month.. is this a website problem or a problem with my computer ???

There was a hardware crash in september that corrupted some of the pics in the database on the range of august-september 2014. Those are most likely the pics you are seeing wrong. Pics are hosted on several servers so sometimes they may appear normal, and sometimes corrupted.
Pics from other date should be fine though.

Diz was supposed to run a script to recover the corrupted pics from their non-corrupted version but it hasn't happened yet...
doolittle finds this awesome.
Lvl 110
Quote:
There was a hardware crash in september that corrupted some of the pics in the database on the range of august-september 2014. Those are most likely the pics you are seeing wrong. Pics are hosted on several servers so sometimes they may appear normal, and sometimes corrupted.
Pics from other date should be fine though.

Diz was supposed to run a script to recover the corrupted pics from their non-corrupted version but it hasn't happened yet...

thanks omuh...I thought maybe something was going wrong with my computer...I appreciate you getting back to me so soon
  • Goto: