Score: 4.31 Votes: 13
rate this

Bug / Missing features / Suggestions thread

Starter: omuh Posted: 11 years ago Views: 63.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 27
I wonder if you could add new feature -> own uploads search/browsing by tags.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by screwy

Nope. The thumbnails were oriented correctly and they were fine in several image viewers.

Will add it to bugs then. That's weird though.

Quote:
Originally posted by Megi
I wonder if you could add new feature -> own uploads search/browsing by tags.

Already in the suggestion under "tags". I added "my uploads" to the list of possible filters.
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
Will add it to bugs then. That's weird though.

Here's an example. The entire user's queue was rotated except for one picture.

Lvl 70
Quote:

[Image]

Hum looks like pictures uploaded straight from the camera (so every pics taken vertically isn't orientated correctly even though the camera auto-orientate them).
Lvl 25
Quote:

[Image]

Can build in a image rotate function if you wish
I'm not sure if this is a bug or just a setting I have that has suddenly changed without my knowledge, but any comment I try to make (including this one) appears as tiny grey text (I have to tilt the laptop screen right back to even see that I'm typing anything). Once I click 'post message' it appears on the site ok, but it's very irritating when trying to type it all out.

Secondly, there now appears to be a white outline around every photo in the galleries (including my favourites, uploads etc) - is this a permanent fixture or a bug?
Lvl 25
Jhope1:
Seems like I made the text input to small.. will fix this in a quick fix very soon.

Can you delete your internet cache and let me know if everything looks correctly? Secondly can you make a screenshot of the things going wrong? and browser details
Lvl 11
Diz- have the light grey problem too I can't see what I am typing. Also on mobile for ios8 using chrome.

Another issue is the personal message icon or accessibility is gone from anywhere I can see.
So, I just bought (?) a video (https://whatboyswant.com/movies/show/99345) for 472.5 credits (cause I don't have one of those nifty premium accounts) and downloaded the MP4 Original and holy moly is it f'ed up. It says its 1920x1080, but it's pixalated like somebody stretched out a 100x100. The stream, MP4 SD, and WEBM SD are all playing very clear for their resolutions (MP4 SD and WEBM SD at 640x360). Was it mislabeled and if so, can I get a partial refund for it?
Lvl 15
@ Diz-X
Over here the same problem: the text I type is light grey in a white typing field. Can not see what I type untill I highlight it.
Lvl 25
Fixed it, let me know if this helped! (Don't forget to refresh or throw away your cache )
Lvl 29
Warning: SplFileInfo::openFile(/var/www/whatboyswant.com/tmp/cache/persistent/myapp_cake_core_file_map): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/lib/Cake/Cache/Engine/FileEngine.php on line 355
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Jullexxx
Warning: SplFileInfo::openFile(/var/www/whatboyswant.com/tmp/cache/persistent/myapp_cake_core_file_map): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/lib/Cake/Cache/Engine/FileEngine.php on line 355

Yeah fixed now was temporary
Lvl 25
Queue overview is broken visually.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by k_cool
So, I just bought (?) a video (https://whatboyswant.com/movies/show/99345) for 472.5 credits (cause I don't have one of those nifty premium accounts) and downloaded the MP4 Original and holy moly is it f'ed up. It says its 1920x1080, but it's pixalated like somebody stretched out a 100x100. The stream, MP4 SD, and WEBM SD are all playing very clear for their resolutions (MP4 SD and WEBM SD at 640x360). Was it mislabeled and if so, can I get a partial refund for it?

Gonna look into that No worries, will refund it if needed.
Lvl 15
Hi everyone,
Did anyone find a solution to the "download-issue"? I have the same problem...when I click on the download button in the movie galleries no download starts. I'm only redirected to a blank page. I have to switch to the page with detailed information to be abele to download....
Thanks for your suggestions...
(Oh, I use firexox and of course already cleared the cache..)
Lvl 35
Hey Diz, memberlist search is not working (for me)
Quote:
Originally posted by brewskins
Hey Diz, memberlist search is not working (for me)

Same here.
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X
Jhope1:
Seems like I made the text input to small.. will fix this in a quick fix very soon.

Can you delete your internet cache and let me know if everything looks correctly? Secondly can you make a screenshot of the things going wrong? and browser details

Hi Diz - so the text issue has been fixed and is now working fine.

Here is a screenshot of my uploads. As you can see, there is a white border around each photo. It's the same for my favourites queue. I'm not sure if this is a bug or just a design change which has happened recently? I'm using Chrome.

Sorry to add onto everybodies work load, but I found another glitch. The linking pictures page shows pictures in a single vertical line. Also, the URL box is shortened with any text entered suffering the same problem as was text in the comments box, along with the text on the "Link to Other" box. See attached pics.
  • Goto: