Score: 4.31 Votes: 13
rate this

Bug / Missing features / Suggestions thread

Starter: omuh Posted: 11 years ago Views: 63.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by AJ100

I've never had it. I can see the 'button' on these forum comments, but not on any of the 'babe' pics.

There is no "awesome" button for pics, only for forum posts and comments.
Lvl 65
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
There is no "awesome" button for pics, only for forum posts and comments.

So if I comment on a 'babe pic' there should be a 'awesome' button visible that I can click on ..... there's not.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by AJ100

So if I comment on a 'babe pic' there should be a 'awesome' button visible that I can click on ..... there's not.

Not on your own but on others' comments, yes, you should see one.
Lvl 25
Need to make awesomes available for every user! not only "trusted" users.
Lvl 65
Quote:
Not on your own but on others' comments, yes, you should see one.

Thanks, I see it now But if you click on awesome are you indicating the comment is awesome or the pic . I hope it's not the comment.
If the awesome button is beside the comment, and you click it, it means you like the comment. There is already a way to indicate you like the picture, and thats by voting on it.
Bangledesh finds this awesome.
Lvl 24
Some assholes keep being able to log in and post dumb ass threads like, weekly. That should be resolved.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh
Some assholes keep being able to log in and post dumb ass threads like, weekly. That should be resolved.

Stop logging in and posting threads Bangle, one guy complained.

Bangledesh finds this awesome.
Lvl 4
the cry emote don't work

Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Poida
the cry emote don't work

Indeed
Added to bugs
Is anyone else having a problem with the "Add to Favorites" button for forums. I can't get it work. I'll click it and nothing happens, then I'll check my favorites list and the one(s) I just clicked don't show. I know there's a delay sometimes when I favorite pics & videos because I don't have the fastest connection, but I've tried waiting a couple of minutes but nothing happens.
Quote:
Originally posted by k_cool
Is anyone else having a problem with the "Add to Favorites" button for forums. I can't get it work. I'll click it and nothing happens, then I'll check my favorites list and the one(s) I just clicked don't show. I know there's a delay sometimes when I favorite pics & videos because I don't have the fastest connection, but I've tried waiting a couple of minutes but nothing happens.

It's working fine for me.
Lvl 70
Quote:

When you click the button, does it change from "add to favorites" to "remove from favorites" ?
Quote:
When you click the button, does it change from "add to favorites" to "remove from favorites" ?

No, nothing happens. I've waited a couple of minutes and nothing happens, the button doesn't change. I've tried using Firefox and Chrome (and no I'm not going to try IE).

Do I need to have a paid subscription?
No you don't need a subscription to add favourites. Not sure why its not working for you though.
Lvl 70
Quote:

No, nothing happens. I've waited a couple of minutes and nothing happens, the button doesn't change. I've tried using Firefox and Chrome (and no I'm not going to try IE).

Do I need to have a paid subscription?

Could be a javascript issue. Do you have it enabled with your browsers ? (Could be disabled by an addon for example).
Quote:
Could be a javascript issue. Do you have it enabled with your browsers ? (Could be disabled by an addon for example).

Looks like javascript's enabled and I ran through my addons and didn't see anything there (I probably missed something since it was a quick look). Like I noted before, I don't have a problem favoriting pictures and videos, just forum topics.

Also, I just realized I can't vote on forum topics. There are no numbers by the vote bullets (?). I can select each one, but nothing happens there either. [See attached picture.]
So, I went through and disabled all addons and extensions in Firefox and Chrome. No luck with that. Still not able to favorite any forum topics or vote.
Lvl 25
Quote:
So, I went through and disabled all addons and extensions in Firefox and Chrome. No luck with that. Still not able to favorite any forum topics or vote.

Did you disable javascript?
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Did you disable javascript?

Nope.
  • Goto: