Score: 4.31 Votes: 13
rate this

Bug / Missing features / Suggestions thread

Starter: omuh Posted: 11 years ago Views: 63.6K
  • Goto:
Me again...

1. The font color in the various "Goto" boxes (Babes, Babe Movies, Cars, Funny, Forums) is extremely light, pretty much unreadable.

2. This movies series page https://whatboyswant.com/series/overview/42123 lists the uploader as "Anonymous" and the credit cost as "0".
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by k_cool
Me again...

1. The font color in the various "Goto" boxes (Babes, Babe Movies, Cars, Funny, Forums) is extremely light, pretty much unreadable.

2. This movies series page[Link] lists the uploader as "Anonymous" and the credit cost as "0".

Can you give me screenshot from the goto box? do you use the darktheme?
Lvl 25
Quote:
Me again...
2. This movies series page[Link] lists the uploader as "Anonymous" and the credit cost as "0".

Fixed this one for next patch.
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Can you give me screenshot from the goto box? do you use the darktheme?

I do use the dark theme. I went and switched to the default theme and it looks fine there.
Quote:

This still happens for me too, and I also use the dark theme on a laptop. Basically you can type a number into the "goto" box but the only way to know what you've typed is to highlight the text.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by doolittle
i'm just sitting here wondering if i'm the only member that constantly loses their comments in the counter.. I've talked to other members that say the same thing happens to them all the time.. I've reported this before but nothing ever changes.. are my comments being deleted constantly or is this just something that has no fix ?? if my comments are being deleted by the mods then for heaven's sake notify me so I can change how I comment.

We've answered you countless times about that...
When a picture gets deleted (which happens frequently), the comments are deleted as well and thus your counter will go down. That's as simple as that. Nothing against you or anyone else.

If something were wrong with your comments, you would have been warned by a mod by then.
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
We've answered you countless times about that...
When a picture gets deleted (which happens frequently), the comments are deleted as well and thus your counter will go down. That's as simple as that. Nothing against you or anyone else.

If something were wrong with your comments, you would have been warned by a mod by then.

Recently I commented on a picture and it disappeared. First I thought with some of the site problems, it might not have stuck(?). So I commented it again and it disappeared again. I can only assume it was deleted by a moderator, but I was never notified or warned. So I can't say for certain. Anyway the the picture has 3 women who look alike and I commented "Sisters?!?!". Again, I was never warned or notified this was an inappropriate comment before/after it was deleted.
doolittle finds this awesome.
Lvl 70
Quote:

Recently I commented on a picture and it disappeared. First I thought with some of the site problems, it might not have stuck(?). So I commented it again and it disappeared again. I can only assume it was deleted by a moderator, but I was never notified or warned. So I can't say for certain. Anyway the the picture has 3 women who look alike and I commented "Sisters?!?!". Again, I was never warned or notified this was an inappropriate comment before/after it was deleted.

In your case, that would be because it didn't respect the comment rules that you can check here. Especially rule #2 in your example.
It doesn't mean you're going to be warned just for that unless you keep doing it or it's a serious offence.
Lvl 11
Private messages (the ability to see or access them) on Apple mobile is gone, and has been for awhile now... Takes a lot away from the site for me personally. It's gone on chrome and safari on Apple mobile. Not sure if this is an intentional cut or oversite or code error.
Quote:
Originally posted by jenngurl23
Private messages (the ability to see or access them) on Apple mobile is gone, and has been for awhile now... Takes a lot away from the site for me personally. It's gone on chrome and safari on Apple mobile. Not sure if this is an intentional cut or oversite or code error.

Do you mean the visable envelope logo at the top of the page? If so, this is the same for me but when you turn your iPhone horizontally it reappears. It seems to be a spacing issue while the iPhone is held vertically.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1

Do you mean the visable envelope logo at the top of the page? If so, this is the same for me but when you turn your iPhone horizontally it reappears. It seems to be a spacing issue while the iPhone is held vertically.

Ah. Awkward. I withdraw my previous complaint; my bad. Thanks
Lvl 60
When in the galleries, I used to be able to type in the page number I wanted to go to when in a particular category. That option isn't showing up anymore. Is that something that can be added again? It isn't an issue when in a computer, but it's a hassle when on my phone.
When in the "delete log" using the dark theme, when you hover over the photo to see the description of each rejection reason, it appears very dark and you can barely read the text. I think it seems to be black text on a dark grey background.

Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by kylecook
When in the galleries, I used to be able to type in the page number I wanted to go to when in a particular category. That option isn't showing up anymore. Is that something that can be added again? It isn't an issue when in a computer, but it's a hassle when on my phone.

I can see the goto field in the galleries (both on todays galleries and in a particular category galleries). Do you have the issue only on mobile?

Quote:
When in the "delete log" using the dark theme, when you hover over the photo to see the description of each rejection reason, it appears very dark and you can barely read the text. I think it seems to be black text on a dark grey background.

[Image]

Indeed, will warn Diz about that.
Lvl 25
Quote:

[Image]

Fixed in the next patch.
Lvl 46
Not sure if this is a bug or a feature but in the Top pages once you rate a picture the border color changes to that of your rating. Previously the border would wrap the entire thumbnail, but now it is only the sides. This change makes it difficult to quickly scan for those you haven't viewed before. Any way to go back to the previous way?
Lvl 60
Yes, it is only in mobile.
Lvl 46
Actually, I see the issue in desktop browser.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by 3holein1
Not sure if this is a bug or a feature but in the Top pages once you rate a picture the border color changes to that of your rating. Previously the border would wrap the entire thumbnail, but now it is only the sides. This change makes it difficult to quickly scan for those you haven't viewed before. Any way to go back to the previous way?

That's weird indeed. That's probably linked to the fact that there was a white border around some items on the site that now only have side borders as well. So something in the general layout should be adjusted.

Quote:
Originally posted by 3holein1
Actually, I see the issue in desktop browser.

Kylecook was talking about the goto field not appearing on some galleries. I'll report that as well.
Is there any way to tell where a duplicate photo is located?
  • Goto: