Score: 4.31 Votes: 13
rate this

Bug / Missing features / Suggestions thread

Starter: omuh Posted: 11 years ago Views: 63.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by k_cool

Looks like javascript's enabled and I ran through my addons and didn't see anything there (I probably missed something since it was a quick look). Like I noted before, I don't have a problem favoriting pictures and videos, just forum topics.

Also, I just realized I can't vote on forum topics. There are no numbers by the vote bullets (?). I can select each one, but nothing happens there either. [See attached picture.]

Yeah this reminds me of a bug I had when my adblocker also blocked some part of wbw features.
Either there is something similar happening on your side or :
- the site is having a weird bug on the forum area
- it could be related to non trusted user (with less than x posts, like you) being enable to vote or favorite which of course isn't normal. Diz could it be that ?
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by tiredeyes
[bug]

When viewing "top babes" all of the pictures have a number in brackets* (8) as if I've voted an 8 for that babe but I haven't voted for that babe at all and when I click the picture the voting radio button is still there available for me to vote, proving that I haven't voted.

Means i can't tell which babes I have voted for and which babes I haven't voted for.

*this is usually the number/value I have actually voted.

For example, the third highest rated picture indicates that i have voted her a 9

[Image]

... but actually it's a locked picture which I haven't voted on at all.

[Image]

This is still happening, any ideas why this is still happening ??
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by tiredeyes

This is still happening, any ideas why this is still happening ??

The color around the un-voted pics has been fixed but the number under brackets is still there. Will be fixed in next patch if I'm not mistaken.
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
Yeah this reminds me of a bug I had when my adblocker also blocked some part of wbw features.
Either there is something similar happening on your side or :
- the site is having a weird bug on the forum area
- it could be related to non trusted user (with less than x posts, like you) being enable to vote or favorite which of course isn't normal. Diz could it be that ?

Where could I find more information about non trusted vs trusted users?
Quote:
Originally posted by k_cool

Where could I find more information about non trusted vs trusted users?

There are several really good stickies at the top of the Feedback forum. Look for the General FAQ. It explains a LOT.
Cool. Favorites and voting work now. Thanks guys!
Lvl 14
Ability to search top movies of all time and not just for each month/year would be good, used to have this function previously
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by jimbo1983
Ability to search top movies of all time and not just for each month/year would be good, used to have this function previously

Added to missing features (I thought it was already here but apparently not).
Hey guys, thanks for fixing the forum faves and voting issue I was having. Something I'd like to suggest. Could we get the ability to delete multiple or all wall posts? Right now I have to delete each one individually and when I do, the page automatically reloads to my profile page. So that I have to go to the wall posts page and then delete another post.
A handful of pictures that I uploaded today somehow got rotated 90 or 180 degrees when I checked them in my queue. They're fine on my PC. I had to open them, touch them and resave them to make them upload in the correct orientation. This could explain why I've seen a number of rotated pics in the queue lately.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by screwy
A handful of pictures that I uploaded today somehow got rotated 90 or 180 degrees when I checked them in my queue. They're fine on my PC. I had to open them, touch them and resave them to make them upload in the correct orientation. This could explain why I've seen a number of rotated pics in the queue lately.

Isn't somehow due to you rotating them in the windows image viewer so you would think they were in the right orientation while it wasn't really the case ?
Lvl 27
Site background setting isn't working.

When I try to change background I get this error
Quote:
The request has been black-holed
Error: The requested address '/settings/sitebackground' was not found on this server.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Megi
Site background setting isn't working.

When I try to change background I get this error

Added to bugs
Hey
I've just notice, that i can't download my favourites from gallery...
Anyone know why?
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by sakmajdik
Hey
I've just notice, that i can't download my favourites from gallery...
Anyone know why?

I've got the same problem. When clicking the "download all" button, I quickly see the "preparing download" and then nothing happens...
Lvl 110
I had two comments deleted this morning with no explanation..this is the first time I've had that happen to my knowledge..it would be nice if when this happens a member could be notified so he doesn't go that route again.
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
Isn't somehow due to you rotating them in the windows image viewer so you would think they were in the right orientation while it wasn't really the case ?

Nope. The thumbnails were oriented correctly and they were fine in several image viewers.
I've also seen quite a few rotated movies in the queue...
Quote:
Originally posted by doolittle
I had two comments deleted this morning with no explanation..this is the first time I've had that happen to my knowledge..it would be nice if when this happens a member could be notified so he doesn't go that route again.

Is what you commented on still there? If a picture is deleted for some reason, it will take all the comments with it.
Lvl 110
Quote:
Originally posted by screwy

Is what you commented on still there? If a picture is deleted for some reason, it will take all the comments with it.

I think that's what probably happened after all..i can't remember all the pics so its hard to tell..the only way I knew two were deleted is because when I logged off for a couple of hours I had a certain number of comments and when I logged back on I was 2 short..no harm done and I think your explanation is more than likely correct..thanks a lot.
  • Goto: