Score: 4.31 Votes: 13
rate this

Bug / Missing features / Suggestions thread

Starter: omuh Posted: 11 years ago Views: 63.6K
  • Goto:
Think this has been mentioned on another thread, but in case it's been missed it's worth pointing out that the bar underneath the level of each member is completely empty for everyone now.
Lvl 70
Alright, here are the new bugs encountered for now :
- the URL field when linking pics/vids is too short
- the member search button doesn't work (memberlist page)
- there are white frames around items (thumbs on top row of each babe/movies/cars + thumbs on queues overview)
- when enlarging a picture (clicking an attachment or an item in queue for example) the picture will display but will be slightly pushed to the right afterwards making it uncomfortable for the eye when browsing though multiple enlarged pic (with left and and right arrow keys).
- attachments on forums are displayed vertically instead of horizontally
- on the PM page, the radio buttons to select messages are outside (to the left) of the layout
- the progress green bar isn't shown anymore below the user level
another one,

when there are already pictures in a serie and you click on the link button to add another one the thumbnails of the pictures are displayed vertically instead of horizontally.
Another:

- when reporting a picture, there are two options that are the same. One is 'professional model', the other is 'professional'.
Lvl 20
In the dark theme, the page numbers used to be just blue numbers. Now they are inside white squares. Also, the "Goto" field is still not right.
Lvl 70
Added the last 3 ones.
Plus : big pics aren't resized to the forum layout anymore.

Those two bugs have been fixed though :
- on the PM page, the radio buttons to select messages are outside (to the left) of the layout
- the progress green bar isn't shown anymore below the user level
Lvl 110
video files for webplayer are being processed======= all that means to me is I can't play but a small percentage of the movies in my favorites and as a result am having to delete them all...the only reason I established a premium account was to watch the movies and now I guess that is shot in the butt.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by doolittle
video files for webplayer are being processed======= all that means to me is I can't play but a small percentage of the movies in my favorites and as a result am having to delete them all...the only reason I established a premium account was to watch the movies and now I guess that is shot in the butt.

From what I've read in the movies overhaul thread, movies should have already been processed.
But you're right, some movies haven't been apparently.
I'll ask Diz about this.
Lvl 110
why do some of the movies have a notice written across them that says video files for webplayer are being processed if that has all been taken care of.. not all the movies have that on them.. I can play the movies that don't have that notice but can't play the ones that has it on them.. ... everything was working just fine until a few days ago .. is this an error on my computer or has someone thought it was a good idea to mess with the movie section when there wasn't anything wrong with it...
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by doolittle
why do some of the movies have a notice written across them that says video files for webplayer are being processed if that has all been taken care of.. not all the movies have that on them.. I can play the movies that don't have that notice but can't play the ones that has it on them.. ... everything was working just fine until a few days ago .. is this an error on my computer or has someone thought it was a good idea to mess with the movie section when there wasn't anything wrong with it...

So I asked Diz about this and some movies are indeed still processing for the webplayer. It's not an error on your side, don't worry.
Those movies and they will gradually be available directly on the site once the servers have processed them.
Diz wanted to fix the movies issues so that people could watch them on any device, without errors (because there was some with mobile device for example), but for that they had to be converted and takes some time.
This might be linked to the dark theme again, but when I try to link two photos together in a series the text doesn't appear in the box when you paste the connecting URL. Also the button you click on to action the connection is empty (white).
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1
This might be linked to the dark theme again, but when I try to link two photos together in a series the text doesn't appear in the box when you paste the connecting URL. Also the button you click on to action the connection is empty (white).

So you're using the dark theme. But is it on a mobile device or not ?
Quote:
Originally posted by omuh
So you're using the dark theme. But is it on a mobile device or not ?

Yes I'm using the dark theme, but this issue occurs while using a laptop.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1

Yes I'm using the dark theme, but this issue occurs while using a laptop.

Ok I'll report this too then. Any other fields where the text doesn't appear with this theme ?
Lvl 70
The following bugs have been fixed :

• the download button on video thumbs doesn't work (blank page)

• can't change background : "request black-holed : '/settings/sitebackground not found' "

• when reporting a picture, the "professional" reason appears twice

• big pictures aren't resized to the foroum layout

• attachments on forums are displayed vertically instead of horizontally

• the member search button doesn't work (memberlist page)

• page numbers and goto field have white background in the dark theme

Lvl 25
As I haven't posted a change log for last couple of patches that have been put online I am doing this now:

FIXED: Profile > Action menu > Give tag rights bugs (see description)
FIXED: #174: Comments plugin: Users can't look futher back then x time;
FIXED: A small layout glitch fixed in last comments (up and down);
FIXED: #250: Top Babes > some pictures appears as rated while they are not.
FIXED: On series add together the linking thumbnail was not shown for movies.
FIXED: #251: Layout for mobile devices need tweaking and fixes, itcrap now.
REFACTOR: Change the way the RememberMe cookie is stored, hopefully this solves a lot of issues.
REFACTOR: Rewriting the video libary to support WEBM, MP4 and removed DIVX support;
FIXED: Small layout glitch in day view of movie section;
FIXED: #257: The "last comments" pages on every sections doesn't work (internal error)
FIXED: #258: If a member has his upload rights suspended he can't change his avatar.
FIXED: #255: Vote count seem to decrease even though it shouldn't
FIXED: #261: Cars > When setting the brand/type of a car, the types should be alphabetically sortedy
UPDATED: Twitter bootstrap 2.3.0;
CHANGED: To give an awesome no longer required to be trusted user.
CHANGED: MovieQueue: more thumbnails for video;
ADDED: In account settings it's now possible to change the default stream quality;
REFACTORING: Totally rewritten the video plugin;
REFACTORING: Totally rewritten the encoder task for videos from babe movie and funs section;
REFACTOR: Rewritten the Babe Movie and Funny section movie player, with focus on HTML5 SD/HD stream.
CLEANUP: Deleted all files related to old encoder and video player.
CHANGED: Made some small layout tweaks to tagger input element
CHANGED: No longer is "keep me logged in" checked on login;
FIXED: When new smilie uploaded or delete cache will be refreshed now.
FIXED: #265: The cry emote doesn't work
REFACTOR: Replaced Sanitize::html(); with PHP functions;
FIXED: When no populair funny videos last week, now removes time limit and shows populair.
ADDED: #218: Series mod page > show the series number of each columns if part of a series
REFACTOR: Totally redesigned the series moderation view;
REMOVED: Botscout no longer added to registration as it gives a lot of false positives.
FIXED: Remove a bug that showed the movie settings while user didn't have access;
FIXED: The encoder didn't work correctly with saving source file.
FIXED: Thumbnails aren't created by movie encoder.
LAYOUT: Fix for text area not being visible.
FIXED: Some movies didn't encode right to webm, as audio bitrate was not supported.
REFACTOR: Removed some code from the payment plugin that is no longer required.
FIXED: the score bar above the users avatar was not showing
FIXED: the layout of the payment process was screwed.
ADDED: Reset movie processing per movie only for developers.
FIXED: #282: Movies > the download button on video thumbs doesn't work (blank page)
FIXED: #275: Series moderation page > the name of the member who did the link is missing
FIXED: #269: Memberlist page > the member search button doesn't work
FIXED: #275: Series moderation page > URL of username who did the link is wrong (name instead of userID)
FIXED: #268: Moderation > resetting checkpoint doesn't work (blank page)
FIXED: #272: Forums > attatchments are displayed vertically instead or horizontally
FIXED: #276: Forums > big pictures do not get resized to the post layout
FIXED: #279: Page numbers and goto field have white background on dark theme
FIXED: #280: Comments moderation page > radio buttons to select comments are out of their column
FIXED: #267: Settings > site background > can't change the background
FIXED: #284: Password recovery gives an internal error
FIXED: Issue with encoding webplayer file waiting for normal processor.
ADDED: #252: Moderation : automatically reject pics under the size limit (375x500 or 500x375) or at least display the pic size on the moderation page
FIXED: Overview of Babes/Cars/Movies are now responsive no more one image per row;
FIXED: Layout glitch with linking series; all linked images was one big row.
FIXED: Some layout glitches in the payment steps;
Snozz_69 finds this awesome.
Lvl 70
When you vote on a lot of pictures it counts up. but in some way when pictures are getting wasted of removed also you rating number on your profile page goes down, is this normal? other versions of this website where not having this kind of problem.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by MatriXxX99
When you vote on a lot of pictures it counts up. but in some way when pictures are getting wasted of removed also you rating number on your profile page goes down, is this normal? other versions of this website where not having this kind of problem.

Hum, I just tested this : voting on a picture (vote count goes +1) then delete the picture and the vote count stayed the same.
You're not the first one to report the vote count going down but I've yet to figure why and apparently picture deletion isn't the reason.
Suggestions:

1. Is there anyway y'all could separate picture series and movie series? When I go to the "Babes" drop down and select "Series", it takes me to all series, pictures and movies. The same goes for "Babe Movies" then "Series". Could it be so if I select "Babe Movies", "Series" I get only movies and not pictures and vice versa for "Babes","Series"?

2. This one's more for this topic than an actual site suggestion. What if y'all made a stickied topic just for the site changelog? That way It'd be a little easier to find what's been addressed. Right now this topic is at 778 (779 including mine) posts of bugs, suggestions, and updated changes (and responses). Maybe a master public changelog so everybody could follow along?
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by k_cool
Suggestions:

1. Is there anyway y'all could separate picture series and movie series? When I go to the "Babes" drop down and select "Series", it takes me to all series, pictures and movies. The same goes for "Babe Movies" then "Series". Could it be so if I select "Babe Movies", "Series" I get only movies and not pictures and vice versa for "Babes","Series"?

2. This one's more for this topic than an actual site suggestion. What if y'all made a stickied topic just for the site changelog? That way It'd be a little easier to find what's been addressed. Right now this topic is at 778 (779 including mine) posts of bugs, suggestions, and updated changes (and responses). Maybe a master public changelog so everybody could follow along?

1. Would be a good idea indeed, not sure if it's doable since you can have series with both pics and vids. Will add it to the suggestions though.

2. You can check the 4 first posts that I keep updated. So for the bugs, you can check the bottom of the first post to see what are the remaining bugs.
  • Goto: