Score: 4.71 Votes: 80
rate this

Study Lab(ia) - Let's learn from each other

Starter: bustMall Posted: 13 years ago Views: 46.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
Absolutely, positively, the best class I have ever taken. Informative and entertaining!
Is there a pre-registration for the next one? As for the question of preference, I
answer "A" to all of the above. Even the flowers with enormous petals...I am simply
a fan. Look for me in the front row of your next class Prof!
it is a pity that I found this lesson only today, so i couldn't enjoy the growing number of lessons, but had to take them in all in one go.
Great thanks to the professor, who has done a great job in defining and explaning the variety the nature offers to us.
Gardening is such a pleasure, especially when the gardener and the flower react on each other's attempts and messages.

We hope for another set of lessons from this Professor and would enjoy an invitation to those.
Great Thanks
Lvl 24
My favorites are those that are like tight clams, rather than overstuffed roastbeef sandwiches, but to each his own, and they are all beautiful in their way, and the variety and diversity can be a wonderful thing...
I also like to see that the back door is as hairless as the front gate, but again...it's a personal preference, and I know fully that it is not shared by everyone...we are all individuals, an' so are all these beautiful an' feminine naughty bits...every one is an individual...
Lvl 9
thanx
Lv em
Lvl 28
Lesson VII - Labias Africanis

Today's lesson shall focus on the specific varietal sub-species, Labias Africanis. This flower, while spread worldwide today, originated on the African continent and it is generally believed that this is the original varietal from which all other Labia Confoundidpuss have evolved. While no longer the predominant specie on the planet, it is found throughout the world today. This richly colored varietal is usually identifiable by visual inspection alone, however enough cross breeding with other varietals has occurred over the centuries, that many may be confused with any flower exposed to large amounts of direct sunlight, South Asian varietals, and a uniquely evolved subspecies that was indigenous to the Australian continent. Generally speaking the plant is of more substantial build than other varietals, tolerates full sun without detrimental effect, and within the developed world, frequently possesses a substantial level of attitude, though this propensity toward high temperament is more prevalent within large urban settings. The plant is legendary for it's fullness toward the backside of the plant. This fullness and the rich color of the flower itself, have made the varietal a particular interest to many growers who's level of interest borders on fetish. For reasons not fully understood in today's society, crossbreeding of this flower was once considered taboo by high society growers, but that attitude is largely changed around the globe and it may co-habitate with all other varietals today with little public resistance. And while I know it's probably ringing hollow by this time, I must reiterate, ALL LABIAS are individual, rules were meant to be broken, and logic shall always be defied.

We start with a peek at a well trimmed specimen.

Lvl 28
A full-on view of a closed specimen, note that no pink is visible.

Lvl 28
The professor has not hands-on experience with this particular varietal. The remaining examples are largely provided without comments

Lvl 28
Lvl 28
Lvl 28
Lvl 28
Lvl 28
Lvl 28
Lvl 28
Lvl 28
Lvl 28
[/
Lvl 28
Lvl 28