Score: 4.50 Votes: 8
rate this

No Spam In The Champagne Room - AKA Davey made me do it.

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 10 years ago Views: 21.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
Hey folks, did you plan on accomplishing anything over the next month? Oh, well, then don't click on this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Unusual_articles
Lvl 24
You cock.
Lvl 27
So, one of my sons enter a contest to win an Xbox1, he received an email last evening saying he won, none of us believed it, until the fedx guy dropped the damn thing off 5 minutes ago...

Lucky fuckin kid
Lvl 27
The list of games available for the Xbox1 really kinda sucks ass...
Lvl 25
Good luck with it always on, listening and watching the entire room, Kinect 2.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

Oh???
Lvl 27
So , my boy came home, opened his package, and found an Xbox1 console. No power cord, no controller, no kinect, no anything,beside the console

He has a glorified paper weight
Davey45 finds this awesome.
Lvl 8
Quote:

Yeah, I heard about that. Is that actually true? Not that I'm gonna buy one anyways, I just got a PS 3 a couple months ago.
Lvl 27
Gonna cost him a couple hundred bucks simply to be able to play a game...

He put the console back in the box
Lvl 25
@ Demo: Tell him to check for hidden compartments within the Xbox One box, Microsoft tends to have a secret compartment for the accessories. Otherwise, master trolling.

@ Davey45: Yes, the Xbox One combined with the Kinect 2 have the capacity to monitor anything you do in the room. The microphone is constantly listening, the camera is actively checking for subjects in the room [1]. It is also capable of pretty advanced biometry [2]. Oh and it is already known that the NSA has used the previous generation of Kinect to monitor individuals [3]. Right now Microsoft is claiming that they aren't actively spy on people or plan to, but they said the same thing about Skype and MSN Live. They could easily remotely enable the functions, just as they now have the capacity to ban people from legitimately purchased games.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_One#Privacy_concerns
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi5kMNfgDS4
[3] http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Xbox-Kinect-NSA-Spying-Was-Done-Consent-Claims-Microsoft-60970.html
Lvl 27
Unless the Xbox1 has a secret compartment in and of itself, no , the box has no other compartments.
Lvl 59
F1098, jenngurl23, DEMO find this awesome.
Lvl 8
Quote:

@ Davey45: Yes, the Xbox One combined with the Kinect 2 have the capacity to monitor anything you do in the room. The microphone is constantly listening, the camera is actively checking for subjects in the room [1
. It is also capable of pretty advanced biometry [2]. Oh and it is already known that the NSA has used the previous generation of Kinect to monitor individuals [3]. Right now Microsoft is claiming that they aren't actively spy on people or plan to, but they said the same thing about Skype and MSN Live. They could easily remotely enable the functions, just as they now have the capacity to ban people from legitimately purchased games.

Great, so Paul Allen and the government could possibly watch you sexing your lady in the living room? Creepy, yet oddly hot.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Davey45

Great, so Paul Allen and the government could possibly watch you sexing your lady in the living room? Creepy, yet oddly hot.

Perv...
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Davey45

Hah, jokes on you. Sex with girls is for the gays.
jenngurl23 finds this awesome.
Yep...

Another year older.
jenngurl23 finds this awesome.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
Yep...

Another year older.

I feel as though I missed something...
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
Yep...

Another year older.

Lvl 24
Man, I'm interviewing for a job tomorrow.

If I get it, I don't know if I can afford to get 2-3 new suits tailored...

Might have to see how cheap round-trip flights are to go to Vietnam/Cambodia and have them throw a few suits together for a Jefferson. lol
Lvl 8
What job are you going to need three different tailored suits for right away? Game show host?
  • Goto: