Score: 4.50 Votes: 8
rate this

No Spam In The Champagne Room - AKA Davey made me do it.

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 10 years ago Views: 21.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 27
I like game shows...

Name that tune
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Davey45
What job are you going to need three different tailored suits for right away? Game show host?

1- I like to look good, and it's time to upgrade. So meh.
2- Pit Boss.
Lvl 59
Pit boss seems like a cool job.
Lvl 24
Yeah, apparently its decent.
The hiring manager called me on his day off (today) to schedule an interview tomorrow, because two of the dealers and maybe a pit boss told him that I should be strongly considered for the position.
So I'm hoping that I just don't fuck up too bad. lol

Bangles might be making some monies soon!
I'll be able to step up my booze, hookers and blackjack habit!
DEMO finds this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO

I feel as though I missed something...

Yeah...my birthday.
Lvl 19
* kicks herself and makes notes *

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICA !

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Yeah...my birthday.
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 24
Hey. Hey. Hey.
You are all missing out on the important thing here.

Everyone gets older, especially women. Once you all leave 18 and hit 19, it's all downhill and no one cares. Very small window there. It's unfortunate, but I don't write the rules.

BUT! Important things are happening! I very well could be in the position to live above my means to a degree much much higher than I already do.

Celebrate that!

But, fine, okay... Happy belated birthday Miss SP. *hugs* You are awesome! And easily one of the 5-6 coolest Canadians ever, behind however many members Nickelback has, and Matt Andersen. And probably tied with Jenn.

And also, obviously a ton cooler than the rest of Canada. Which is not cool anymore. The Economist: Canada is no longer cool
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh
Hey. Hey. Hey.
You are all missing out on the important thing here.

Everyone gets older, especially women. Once you all leave 18 and hit 19, it's all downhill and no one cares. Very small window there. It's unfortunate, but I don't write the rules.

BUT! Important things are happening! I very well could be in the position to live above my means to a degree much much higher than I already do.

Celebrate that!

But, fine, okay... Happy belated birthday Miss SP. *hugs* You are awesome! And easily one of the 5-6 coolest Canadians ever, behind however many members Nickelback has, and Matt Andersen. And probably tied with Jenn.

And also, obviously a ton cooler than the rest of Canada. Which is not cool anymore. [Link]

She's in Mexico partying, and both smarter
and better looking than me. She wins. Especially on/around her birthday.

Love you babe <3 hope you had an extra shot on my behalf. Happy 21st
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 27
Hrmmm, be sad I missed SP‘s birthday, or jealous she's somewhere warm on the beach in her tiny bikini all oiled up and getting tanned...

Oh the conflicting emotions
Lvl 11
Quote:
Hrmmm, be sad I missed SP‘s birthday, or jealous she's somewhere warm on the beach in her tiny bikini all oiled up and getting tanned...

Oh the conflicting emotions

Definitely be jealous.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by jenngurl23
Definitely be jealous.

Yeah, somehow I'm feeling a little less bad I missed her birthday

Happy belated B-Day SP
jenngurl23 finds this awesome.
Thanks for the happy birthdays everyone.
jenngurl23 finds this awesome.
Lvl 20
Happy Birthday SP!
Lvl 8
I can understand the need for a pit boss to sport a nice suit but I think you could probably get away with owning one nice suit and a couple of mix and match slacks and jackets. At least temporarily. It does sound like a pretty cool job.

Feliz cumpleanos Sugarpie. Since you're in Me-he-co and all.
Lvl 19
Oh Bangles....I feel so wasted and worthless with your comment on women. I think you need to find yourself a nice cougar to teach you manners and spank you until you learn 'em.
DEMO finds this awesome.
Lvl 8
Just cracked the first beer of the weekend. It's good to be the boss. Enjoy your weekends kids.
DEMO finds this awesome.
Lvl 27
Gotta run to the store,then my beers will be opening
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098
Oh Bangles....I feel so wasted and worthless with your comment on women. I think you need to find yourself a nice cougar to teach you manners and spank you until you learn 'em.

A cougar, you say?
Hmm...
Yeah, I guess it would be nice to go out to bars and clubs and have a few drinks with a 21 year old for a change.

But also, job has been acquired.
And there's some pretty fancy movie-style biometrics that go into keeping important things secured. It kind of surprised me.
DEMO finds this awesome.
Lvl 27
Nice Bangy, congrats
Lvl 24
Quote:
Nice Bangy, congrats

Thank you kindly.
  • Goto: